UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "The Tank" fights Friday

1/23/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem13
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank "The Tank" Caraballo is fighting on Lou Neglias Ring of Combat this Friday.

He is taking on WEC/Bellator vet Devides Turovicious(sp)

Franks 11-4 and on a 6 fight win streak, with some impressive finishes by spinning back fist, flying knee and more, and everyone knows Devides comes to fight every time he is in the cage, and is coming off of a nice win himself.

This is gonna be an awesome fight, that has been overlooked due to all the UFC and Bellator fights happening.

I'd think whoever wins this, may get the UFCs attention. Phone Post
1/23/13 9:07 PM
Mayhem13
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else besides me looking forward to this matchup?

Who you guys think wins, and how?

Seen Frank fight yet? Thoughts on him? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:44 PM
Mayhem13

Happening tonight! Phone Post
1/25/13 3:56 PM
bcolflesh
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You really butchered it! Deividas Taurosevi?ius is a tough opponent, no doubt - good luck to both guys.
1/25/13 4:00 PM
KidJustice
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have not seen Tank fight, but Deividas is a tough MOFO. I'm very good friends with one of his fighters and she says he is an awesome coach as well.

1/25/13 4:02 PM
Mayhem13

bcolflesh - You really butchered it! Deividas Taurosevi?ius is a tough opponent, no doubt - good luck to both guys.
Lol he should spell it my way, was much easier to type it that way Phone Post
1/25/13 4:03 PM
Mayhem13

KidJustice -

Have not seen Tank fight, but Deividas is a tough MOFO. I'm very good friends with one of his fighters and she says he is an awesome coach as well.

Yeah DT is a beast..Frank is a touch up and comer with some exciting wins recently.

Should be a fun fight! Phone Post
1/25/13 4:04 PM
Mayhem13

"Tough" not touch..

Stupid auto correct Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.