UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> My newest hot rod

1/23/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ColeMillerATT
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/13 2:38 PM

So when i go back home to Macon, Ga, I notice my friends are always getting new hobbies and such. Well thank god all my friends traded in their motorcycles(I'm scared of motorcycles...real ones) and they all got Honda Ruckus scooters. Everyone got 50cc's bc in GA no class M license is required, no tag/registration, and no insurance are required, and you can legally drive them on the road , just not an interstate. Well i never wanted a honda ruckus but i was always obsessed with Vespa's. As bad as i wouldve wanted a vintage one i wanted updated technology so i got the "S" model because it has that retro look with the square head light. Anyways ive had it since June '12 so ive upgraded it a bit. Here are the following upgrades ive done to it 

Vespa OEM S rear rack/handrail
Vespa OEM S top Case
Vespa OEM black Top Case seat backing
Vespa OEM S Crash Bars
Vespa OEM S150 Handle Grips
Vespa OEM Tinted Flyscreen(Europe only)
Vespa GranTurismo Matte Black Helmet(Europe only)
Malossi 78.8cc Cylinder kit
Malossi Power cam
Malossi Multivar Variator kit
Malossi Torsion Controller Spring Slider 50cc
Malossi "Special"(Kevlar) Belt
Malossi Double Sponge High Flow Air Filter (S150)
Bontrager Bottle Cage Cup Holder
RAM Iphone Mount
DIY Smoked reflector lenses

4/27/13 10:01 AM
tetris
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/27/13 10:01 AM
Nice, I want a ruckus to soup up.
4/28/13 7:50 PM
Man in Block
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you need this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vespa-Bike-Scooter-ATV-50-100-125-150-cc-NOS-Nitrous-Oxide-Boost-Bottle-Kit-/330791259229?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d04b20c5d&vxp=mtr
5/17/13 10:47 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to pull out the old puch moped with the 21hp rotax.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.