UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> why are girls SO LAZY at the gym????

1/29/13 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrong. What "mainstream clubs" do you frequent? Do you actually stop at lot's of clubs at different times of the day? Do you go in the morning hours.
In my Goodlife club there might be more women then men. And they work hard.

But your talking about girls so I'm guessing the clubs you frequent are the clubs where the bodybuilders train & pose.
Most Women don't want to train were men constantly ogle them. and they can't be bothered with trying to get on equipment when groups of men hog it.

So they find a different club or train at home or go to yoga studios or women only clubs. etc.

It seems like you like to criticize people different then you or this thread is just another trolljob.

BTW, nutrition and diet play a much larger role than exercise in weight management.
1/29/13 2:18 PM
moemar
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when are we going to start the discussion on education in america? Big Rig Phone Post
1/29/13 3:35 PM
boxingman

Phil999 - Wrong. What "mainstream clubs" do you frequent? Do you actually stop at lot's of clubs at different times of the day? Do you go in the morning hours.
In my Goodlife club there might be more women then men. And they work hard.

But your talking about girls so I'm guessing the clubs you frequent are the clubs where the bodybuilders train & pose.
Most Women don't want to train were men constantly ogle them. and they can't be bothered with trying to get on equipment when groups of men hog it.

So they find a different club or train at home or go to yoga studios or women only clubs. etc.

It seems like you like to criticize people different then you or this thread is just another trolljob.

BTW, nutrition and diet play a much larger role than exercise in weight management.

i hope your joking right

what clubs, 2 of my friends are trainers at different
extreme fitness locations

another friend is a trainer at good life

i have trained all branches of extreme and a also a bit at other gyms

ofcourse they find other ways, ways that are fucking then killing yourself and sweating like a pig

"nice relaxing yoga class" give me a break

and men ogle women comment hahahahahah
did you take women's courses in university

its funny women who compain about that
usually are the ones
wearing see through spandex tights and little bra tops

if you dont want someone to look
dont wear something that is meant to catch attention

1/29/13 3:38 PM
boxingman

i hope your joking right

what clubs, 2 of my friends are trainers at different
extreme fitness locations

another friend is a trainer at good life

i have trained all branches of extreme and a also a bit at other gyms

ofcourse they find other ways, ways that are fucking easier then killing yourself and sweating like a pig

"nice relaxing yoga class" give me a break

and men ogle women comment hahahahahah
did you take women's rights courses in university

its funny women who complain about that
usually are the ones
wearing see through spandex tights and little bra tops

if you dont want someone to look
dont wear something that is meant to catch attention

interesting women i know
who wear track pants and t-shirt, never have these complaints
1/30/13 11:24 AM
Phil999

I'm glad I don't see the world through your eyes.
1/30/13 1:35 PM
Dougie
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

1/30/13 1:39 PM
Canario
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread is hard to read

I have lost all interest

Haiku perfection

1/30/13 1:40 PM
Dougie
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CANARIO!

1/31/13 1:33 AM
Andrewmccoll

There's girls on my wrestling team that put all the guys to shame.

Mainstream gym culture is probably the worst basis for comparison for anything to do with fitness or athletics.
1/31/13 2:06 PM
BlueZebra
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can only speak

for myself but

I work hard at the gym

I love BJJ and

Sweating......

I love cats

and running

I can't hug every cat

but I do workout hard

at the gym

and I'm a female

1/31/13 2:17 PM
JTMcCarthy

Edited: 01/31/13 2:18 PM
Boxingman,

Congratulations, you're a moron.

You "have friends who are trainers"? You "Train at a few different gyms"? This makes you the end all be all on how and when and where women train LOL?

When you're as fucking stupid as you clearly are, do you KNOW that you're this stupid? Or do you need people with common sense to point it out to you like I'm about to?

I've trained at multiple gyms as well, and everytime I'm there, I see EQUAL parts men, and women and that goes for free weights, to machines, to classes and everything in between. What meathead filled gyms are you attending again? And again, unless YOU are there 24 hours per day, YOU have no idea who trains what and where.

And by your own admission, you aren't in "great shape" either, yet you come here and hit us all with your Socrates knowledge about how women are lazy and take "easy yoga classes" etc? I'm willing to bet you couldn't get through a single yoga class without ending up on your ass, and I won't even get into "hot yoga" in which case you'd keel over and passout I'm betting.

And before you bitch and moan about what "feminist classes" I might be taking, shut up. Just stop typing, save everyone the brutality of your stupidity LOL!

I see women working harder than easily 75% of the guys in the gym, everyday that I'm there, and I'm there 5 days per week and train at 3 different gyms on average. 2 Goodlife locations in 2 different towns and LA Fitness. All crawling with women working their asses off.

And alas, we haven't even cracked the surface of the private lessons and home workouts that a lot of women do, trainers come to them, private training etc.

A few Extreme Fitness locations don't equate to 1/100th of gym locations coast to coast, but wait, YOU have it all figured out, right? Cause of your 3 friends and 2 locations? LOL!

Yeah right, carry on. Dummy.
1/31/13 2:38 PM
Dougie

Ha! JT just sat the OP down!

1/31/13 4:28 PM
shaqitup
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well in terms of weights, yeah sure there are probably a lot more guys there.

You can also consider how awkward it can be for a girl to go into a gym and lift weights with all the creepy guys staring at her, trying to make small talk and give her advice and such.

When i go to my University Gym, there are usually 95% guys doing weights, and maybe 5% are women.

But look around you, check out the cardio room, and it's usually 70-30 in favour of women, or maybe even higher.

Then if i go to a studio room:

Lets say there's a class on, it's like 90% women.

Then if i go in to do core or stretching, it's usually more women than men again.

A lot of women don't feel the need to hit the squat rack, or the bench press, or may just feel pressure not to.

It's not like I agree with these women whining about the figures of models in magazines though. Check out a men's health magazine, or any type if guys fitness magazine, they're all shredded.

1/31/13 6:12 PM
boxingman

JTMcCarthy - Boxingman,

Congratulations, you're a moron.

You "have friends who are trainers"? You "Train at a few different gyms"? This makes you the end all be all on how and when and where women train LOL?

When you're as fucking stupid as you clearly are, do you KNOW that you're this stupid? Or do you need people with common sense to point it out to you like I'm about to?

I've trained at multiple gyms as well, and everytime I'm there, I see EQUAL parts men, and women and that goes for free weights, to machines, to classes and everything in between. What meathead filled gyms are you attending again? And again, unless YOU are there 24 hours per day, YOU have no idea who trains what and where.

And by your own admission, you aren't in "great shape" either, yet you come here and hit us all with your Socrates knowledge about how women are lazy and take "easy yoga classes" etc? I'm willing to bet you couldn't get through a single yoga class without ending up on your ass, and I won't even get into "hot yoga" in which case you'd keel over and passout I'm betting.

And before you bitch and moan about what "feminist classes" I might be taking, shut up. Just stop typing, save everyone the brutality of your stupidity LOL!

I see women working harder than easily 75% of the guys in the gym, everyday that I'm there, and I'm there 5 days per week and train at 3 different gyms on average. 2 Goodlife locations in 2 different towns and LA Fitness. All crawling with women working their asses off.

And alas, we haven't even cracked the surface of the private lessons and home workouts that a lot of women do, trainers come to them, private training etc.

A few Extreme Fitness locations don't equate to 1/100th of gym locations coast to coast, but wait, YOU have it all figured out, right? Cause of your 3 friends and 2 locations? LOL!

Yeah right, carry on. Dummy.

are you on your period miss???

did finish attending a women's right
protest

or are you just a stupid, faggot that
cant count,

all i gotta say,
pick a gym tomorow at 6 pm
and walk in and do a count

it will something like 123-35
in favor of men

stop being such a canadian liberal pussy
who is sacred to even think of something sexist
1/31/13 6:14 PM
boxingman

shaqitup - 

Well in terms of weights, yeah sure there are probably a lot more guys there.

You can also consider how awkward it can be for a girl to go into a gym and lift weights with all the creepy guys staring at her, trying to make small talk and give her advice and such.

When i go to my University Gym, there are usually 95% guys doing weights, and maybe 5% are women.

But look around you, check out the cardio room, and it's usually 70-30 in favour of women, or maybe even higher.

Then if i go to a studio room:

Lets say there's a class on, it's like 90% women.

Then if i go in to do core or stretching, it's usually more women than men again.

A lot of women don't feel the need to hit the squat rack, or the bench press, or may just feel pressure not to.

It's not like I agree with these women whining about the figures of models in magazines though. Check out a men's health magazine, or any type if guys fitness magazine, they're all shredded.

hmmm a few things

i already stated that are more women in classes
but i also stated that it is easier to work out in groups then by yourself

and about guys being creepy around girls

dont dress like a stripper to a gym
and people wont stare

if you do dress like this to a gym
then thats what you want

like i said i know a few girls who dress
normally to a gym and non have the issue
1/31/13 6:15 PM
boxingman

BlueZebra - I can only speak

for myself but

I work hard at the gym

I love BJJ and

Sweating......

I love cats

and running

I can't hug every cat

but I do workout hard

at the gym

and I'm a female

well your the rare and welcomed exception

1/31/13 7:16 PM
JonKellett

So you don't like girls who don't work hard at the gym. Fair enough. What are your thoughts on adult males who use a fake name to talk shit on the Internet? Because I have utter disdain for guys like that. They are much more of a cancer to society than gym girls. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that, 'boxingman'.

I should also add that I train a lot of women who come to my gym because they hate the health club environment. They are total badasses, but you won't find them in a GoodLife or an Extreme.

And JT is correct.
1/31/13 9:13 PM
boxingman

JonKellett - So you don't like girls who don't work hard at the gym. Fair enough. What are your thoughts on adult males who use a fake name to talk shit on the Internet? Because I have utter disdain for guys like that. They are much more of a cancer to society than gym girls. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that, 'boxingman'.

I should also add that I train a lot of women who come to my gym because they hate the health club environment. They are total badasses, but you won't find them in a GoodLife or an Extreme.

And JT is correct.

well i think if you boxed for 15 years
you can call yourself boxingman

and i really hope that jon kellet is not your real name

pure wonder bread

and about your point about the health club vibe
that is true
and i am sure you train some women who train hard

but then again a lot of women are attracted to martial art-boxing fraud instructors
who tell them they are doing a great job
when they are slapping thai pads with horrible form.

and ofcourse you would think
JT is correct, because you are likely a Canadian
male who is scared to even think of anything that is not
politically correct

even if it is true
1/31/13 9:15 PM
boxingman

remember kids

we must not say anything
that is
sexist
racist
offensive to gays

offensive to any age group etc

truth does not matter
being politically correct does
this is canada
2/1/13 3:24 AM
Subzero90

I thought this was a mma forum, not a place for ignoramuses to exhibit their sexist bullshit. Like seriously who cares what the ratio of men vs women at a gym is. What an embarrassment of a thread.
2/1/13 8:17 AM
moemar
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subzero90 - I thought this was a mma forum, not a place for ignoramuses to exhibit their sexist bullshit. Like seriously who cares what the ratio of men vs women at a gym is. What an embarrassment of a thread.
thats the kind of attitude we have over at the ttt thread. live and let live. come on over and see what all the hype about homes. Big Rig Phone Post
2/1/13 9:51 AM
John Nic

i think the police should check OP's basement for dead bodies or at least take away his library card so he cant use their computers.

2/1/13 3:13 PM
Phil999

lol @ that MDF gold.

2/1/13 3:16 PM
Phil999

Subzero90 - I thought this was a mma forum, not a place for ignoramuses to exhibit their sexist bullshit. Like seriously who cares what the ratio of men vs women at a gym is. What an embarrassment of a thread.

+1

2/4/13 6:04 AM
Sean Quinn

I'm a trainer at a gym.

In my opinion.

Bitches be lazy.

And sexy.

Somteimes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.