UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael's weight is at 228lbs

1/23/13 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And he says size doesn't matter, so it looks like he will end up being about the same size as when he was at MW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wuHPGXvNLI8#t=208s
1/23/13 5:53 PM
Taz Styles
3047 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lesnar911 - What makes you say that? Depends on what weight he starts cutting the water from no? When he gets to 185 I bet hes on a super strict diet and gets his weight down as low as possible before cutting water which always ends up with chael looking dehydrated as fuck.

Now he can start the cut from a much higher weight thus ending upa lot heavier at fight night..

Walk around weight? probably the same.. Dont know if that was what you were refering to...

I can't remember where i saw it but there was a clip of him a day or two before the weigh-ins for one of his last MW fights and he was 220lbs and he said something like he normaly weighs that much a day before.

The reason i made this thread was i thought i saw somewhere that he was at 240lbs so i just thought it was interesting that he said hes only 228lbs.
1/23/13 6:35 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
Cung knocked my ace out -  Chael is full of shit most the time Phone Post

Agreed, at least 10 lbs of the 228 is shit.

1/23/13 6:56 PM
Rival School

Taz Styles -
lesnar911 - What makes you say that? Depends on what weight he starts cutting the water from no? When he gets to 185 I bet hes on a super strict diet and gets his weight down as low as possible before cutting water which always ends up with chael looking dehydrated as fuck.

Now he can start the cut from a much higher weight thus ending upa lot heavier at fight night..

Walk around weight? probably the same.. Dont know if that was what you were refering to...

I can't remember where i saw it but there was a clip of him a day or two before the weigh-ins for one of his last MW fights and he was 220lbs and he said something like he normaly weighs that much a day before.

The reason i made this thread was i thought i saw somewhere that he was at 240lbs so i just thought it was interesting that he said hes only 228lbs.
If you think Chael cuts 35 pounds of water you have never competed athletically in your life. Phone Post
1/23/13 7:02 PM
mclay
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat -

Ha!! Phone Post
1/23/13 7:32 PM
Taz Styles

Rival School - 
Taz Styles -

If you think Chael cuts 35 pounds of water you have never competed athletically in your life. Phone Post

Okay i just found the interview and i got a couple of things wrong, he didn't weigh 220lbs he had to lose 20lbs in 24 hours and he said it wasn't normal but he was trying new things out. I was just going from memory.

Here's the video link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bnQezy3lpHM#t=383s
1/23/13 7:45 PM
Rival School

Taz Styles -
Rival School - 
Taz Styles -

Okay i just found the interview and i got a couple of things wrong, he didn't weigh 220lbs he had to lose 20lbs in 24 hours and he said it wasn't normal but he was trying new things out. I was just going from memory.

Here's the video link...

Sounds about right. 20 is the norm across most weight classes. When I read 35 I was like hey now...

Sorry if I came of harsh Phone Post
1/23/13 7:51 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real question is how much height does he cut? I thought Dolce said he was 7'2" the night of after re-hydrating. If that's true, how is Jones going to deal with that reach?
1/23/13 7:54 PM
HandyDarsh
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 

incorrect, at mW he is a lot less full.

hahaha

1/23/13 8:13 PM
Taz Styles

Rival School - 
Taz Styles -
Rival School - 
Taz Styles -

Here's the video link...

Sounds about right. 20 is the norm across most weight classes. When I read 35 I was like hey now...

Sorry if I came of harsh Phone Post

No problem!
1/23/13 8:24 PM
uratoker2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can weigh whatever he wants. He is going to get utterly crushed by Jones. He's got balls for stepping up, no doubt. But he's got less than zero of a chance of winning, if that's possible... Phone Post
1/23/13 9:26 PM
Jaybrone
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Ha!! Phone Post

He needs a colonic.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.