UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Eddie Bravo Radio podcast, Ep 4 Joe Hogan

1/23/13 10:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another great episode from Eddie. He asks Joe about his history in martial arts, basically mma the whole time. You can tell Joe is kinda annoyed by the dude sitting next to him, makes for some funny moments. Keep it up! Team Edward!
1/23/13 10:11 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will watch when I get home Phone Post
1/23/13 11:34 PM
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/24/13 12:11 AM
jaytrainwreck
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How come this episode is not on itunes? Phone Post
1/24/13 1:07 PM

jaytrainwreck -  How come this episode is not on itunes? Phone Post

Not sure, the other episodes were HUGE files on itunes, so hopefully Eddie is having his dudes fix that

1/24/13 7:03 PM

upwards

1/24/13 7:40 PM
KC007

His Dave Chappelle story was gold.
1/24/13 9:30 PM
JustPeed
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie. You needs to get your podcast on Stitcher ASAP! Phone Post
1/24/13 9:38 PM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx op I'm n Phone Post
1/24/13 10:05 PM

KC007 - His Dave Chappelle story was gold.

Yea a ton of good stories of the good old days. That's when Hogan gets a tad perturbed at Eddie getting interrupted haha. Love me some Hogan

1/24/13 10:11 PM
tinytuffnutz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU, thanks.
1/24/13 10:54 PM
tinytuffnutz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP wasn't kidding, that dude sitting next to Joe was awkward.
1/25/13 11:23 AM

tinytuffnutz - OP wasn't kidding, that dude sitting next to Joe was awkward.

Haha I'm sure he's a good dude, but yea funny stuff. Was he the one that was talking about "I would have been a huge comedian but I was born at the wrong time"? That shit was retaaaaaarded, Joe put that guy in his place too

1/25/13 11:31 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_OBEY - Will watch when I get home Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/25/13 11:35 AM
Anderson Ducking Weidman

Nice. I like this joe hogan fellow..he should do a podcast

1/25/13 5:36 PM
JustPeed
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've noticed when Rogan goes on his buddies podcasts he tends to assume the role as moderator as if it was an episode of JRE. I don't think Joe's trying to be a dick, just naturally alpha. But I'm sure it can solicit some eye roles. Phone Post
1/26/13 2:47 PM
tinytuffnutz

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 
tinytuffnutz - OP wasn't kidding, that dude sitting next to Joe was awkward.

Haha I'm sure he's a good dude, but yea funny stuff. Was he the one that was talking about "I would have been a huge comedian but I was born at the wrong time"? That shit was retaaaaaarded, Joe put that guy in his place too

Yea I think that dude was just having a hard time trying to articulate what the book was about. But that guy on the couch sitting next to Joe, he was awkward. I'm a big fan of Joey Diaz, but hearing that guy compare him to Jimmy the Greek!? Alot of the stuff he said just seemed forced and "canned". Although you were right it made it more entertaining.
1/26/13 2:57 PM
HandyDarsh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - it's interesting that the JRE had dozens of guest that then turned out to make their own podcast and nobody uses Redban, and the few who did ditched him asap.
I wish the bone zone never left. But it's true, no one finds redban as amusing as joe does. Phone Post
1/26/13 2:57 PM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome

1/26/13 2:59 PM
Clarence Parents
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh - 
pidgey - it's interesting that the JRE had dozens of guest that then turned out to make their own podcast and nobody uses Redban, and the few who did ditched him asap.
I wish the bone zone never left. But it's true, no one finds redban as amusing as joe does. Phone Post

The only one who has kept Redban is Kevin Pereira in his podcast "Pointless" .. which is arguably the best non-JRE Deathsquad podcast so far.

For how long.. remains to be seen.
1/26/13 3:04 PM
sincitydc
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't watch the video but listened to the audio. One of the guys in there was practically blowing Joe and and his side kick. I'm guessing he was probably just a big fan meeting him for the first time. Eddie Bravo's podcast is pretty good. I'm sure it will be fine tunes as time goes on. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:06 PM

sincitydc -  I didn't watch the video but listened to the audio. One of the guys in there was practically blowing Joe and and his side kick. I'm guessing he was probably just a big fan meeting him for the first time. Eddie Bravo's podcast is pretty good. I'm sure it will be fine tunes as time goes on. Phone Post

It was the same guy that Joe told to shut the fuck up early on haha. I think he was overcompensating because he pissed Joe off. Forgot about that part, yea that dude was annoying.

1/28/13 11:48 PM

ttt

1/28/13 11:55 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Eddies pods are really funny Phone Post
1/30/13 8:03 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Just getting around to watching this. Great stuff lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.