UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Amazing opportunity for the Evolve Fight Team

1/27/13 10:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
purpleurkel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/13 10:30 AM
I am not a pro fighter. Still training. Are the any new options for non fighters? Or is the TEAP program the only option at the moment for someone like me?
1/27/13 7:56 PM
WhiteMustang
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
1/28/13 2:16 AM
sapphire street
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great opportunity.

1/28/13 7:05 AM
Fight! UK Online
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will everyone get a response of some kind?

1/28/13 8:10 AM
vaginal tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK Online -

I'd probably contact the gym directly. Phone Post
1/28/13 8:34 AM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! great guys at this place really, I am going to be sad to leave in a few days :( Phone Post
1/28/13 8:37 AM
YHTOMIT2001
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent my email, hope I get a response back. I'd literally leave everything behind to make this happen....

1/28/13 10:28 AM
Fight! UK Online
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
Fight! UK Online -

I'd probably contact the gym directly. Phone Post

I did mate, thanks.

1/28/13 1:00 PM
WhiteMustang
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We will update everyone as we go. We have close to 100 fighters contact us at this point. It will be a very tedious process because the number of applicants. (I don't blame them for trying to take advantage of this opportunity) Also the interview process and speaking to references is very time consuming.

Thank you to everyone that is helping us reach out to fighters.

Below is a link to Evolve MMA's newest addition to the Fight Team. Jake has been at Evolve about 1 year. He was set to debut in One Fc 6 months ago but had a knee injury that resulted in an operation. If you have time check out his story.

Thanks

Heath Sims

http://evolve-mma.blogspot.sg/2013/01/evolve-fighter-profile-jake-butler-video.html?m=1 Phone Post
1/28/13 4:26 PM
Jason Chambers
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apex Sports Agency (ASA), CEO
The Evolve Team is easily one of the best schools in Asia. Great coaches, team and facility.

#Truth mo Fo's
1/28/13 5:21 PM
JSho
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.evolve-mma.blogspot.sg/p/fight-team.html

1/28/13 10:32 PM
bearockbrobama
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - I meant to say it is one of the nicest facilities I have been to, and I have been all over the U.S.

Singapore food is pretty good too, just don't stop by Baja Fresh for a quick meal! Phone Post
I was really confused haha Phone Post
1/28/13 10:33 PM
bearockbrobama
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - Ttt! great guys at this place really, I am going to be sad to leave in a few days :( Phone Post
Go to ONEFC Saturday! Phone Post
1/29/13 7:05 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -
Tom Lawlor - Ttt! great guys at this place really, I am going to be sad to leave in a few days :( Phone Post
Go to ONEFC Saturday! Phone Post
Ok! Phone Post
1/30/13 6:56 AM
The Persian Devil
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.