Daverr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i agree actually

i wouldnt say destroy. but i like his chances
1/24/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sitchpack

Troll troll troll your boat Sonnen.........

1/24/13 11:48 AM
orcus

Goku stooping so low as to use Sonnen as a credible authority now.

1/24/13 11:50 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

orcus - 

youre right...one of the highest ranked athletes in the world that recently fought anderson twice and came minutes away of defeating anderson in a dominating victory is much less credible than...say...YOU

1/24/13 11:50 AM
HandyDarsh
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought chael was going to destroy him as well

1/24/13 11:57 AM
Deaf Forever

Edited: 01/24/13 11:57 AM
Weidman would destroy Sonnen.

Anyone else want Silva and Weidman to fight already just to get the dumb threads over with?
1/24/13 11:59 AM

HandyDarsh - 

imagine what would have happened if sonnen was younger and had dangerous submission skills

1/24/13 12:04 PM
HandyDarsh
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
HandyDarsh - 

imagine what would have happened if sonnen was younger and had dangerous submission skills

imagine if he didnt throw the spinning backfist

i believe weidman would be more of a challenge for anderson, but he's gotta get even better (its possible) before he fights him. I dont get the urgency to his need for a title shot.. i'd fine tune my game more if i was him. If anything it would be smarter for Weidman to take his time, wait for anderson to slow down.

kinda like how Ronda is in no rush to fight cyborg, once it happens she will be more than ready. (thats not my opinion, she said it on rogans podcast)

1/24/13 12:06 PM

HandyDarsh - 
HandyDarsh - 

i believe weidman would be more of a challenge for anderson, but he's gotta get even better (its possible) before he fights him. I dont get the urgency to his need for a title shot.. i'd fine tune my game more if i was him. If anything it would be smarter for Weidman to take his time, wait for anderson to slow down.

kinda like how Ronda is in no rush to fight cyborg, once it happens she will be more than ready. (thats not my opinion, she said it on rogans podcast)

the urgency is that anderson is 53 years old and apparently has no interest in defending his belt anymore

1/24/13 12:09 PM
HandyDarsh

HandyDarsh - 
HandyDarsh - 

the urgency is that anderson is 53 years old and apparently has no interest in defending his belt anymore

oh you're not being serious? why did i even respond

1/24/13 12:09 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

youre right...one of the highest ranked athletes in the world that recently fought anderson twice and came minutes away of defeating anderson in a dominating victory is much less credible than...say...YOU

You know how I know you're obsessed?

You're defending the sports biggest troll and liar and making yet another thread on Anderson Silva/Weidman.

Dude is INJURED and has one truly impressive win. One. Get over it already.

1/24/13 12:10 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ando makes amazing fighters look like tards. i assume he would do the same to weidi

1/24/13 12:12 PM
HandyDarsh

ranier wolfcastle - 

ando makes amazing fighters look like tards. i assume he would do the same to weidi

1/24/13 12:12 PM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh chael... Phone Post
1/24/13 12:17 PM
Leck Brosnar

If someone beats Silva before he retires it's Weidman. Wouldn't bet on Chris though.
orcus

Edited: 01/24/13 12:18 PM
orcus - 

Yeah, the guy with such authoritative, well-supported statements as "Anderson absolutely sucks", "I'm the real champion", "Okami should be the clear favorite over Anderson", "Yushin's much better than Anderson", "it's hard to imagine how Anderson would win [against Okami]", "the hardest part of selling this fight is convincing people Anderson has a chance", "I think it would be one-sided, a very easy match for GSP [against Anderson]", and endless other gems.

Nice false dichotomy, though. Who said this is a choice of credibility between him and me? I certainly never said or implied anyone should listen to me or quote me just because I'm orcus. 

Gokudamus stole my name
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman is reaching David Terrell levels of nuthugging.
1/24/13 12:19 PM

Gokudamus stole my name - Weidman is reaching David Terrell levels of nuthugging.

weidman would crush TBA

1/24/13 12:21 PM

orcus - 
orcus - 

Yeah, the guy with such authoritative, well-supported statements as "Anderson absolutely sucks", "I'm the real champion", "Okami should be the clear favorite over Anderson", "Yushin's much better than Anderson", "it's hard to imagine how Anderson would win [against Okami]", "the hardest part of selling this fight is convincing people Anderson has a chance", "I think it would be one-sided, a very easy match for GSP [against Anderson]", and endless other gems.

Nice false dichotomy, though. Who said this is a choice of credibility between him and me? I certainly never said or implied anyone should listen to me or quote me just because I'm orcus. 

point is based on his experience, chael is more credible than you or the other naysayers or virtually any other single person on the planet...so although chael is not a soosayer and will get things wrong, his words do have weight and of course, they fly in the face of your non-credible statements to the contrary

1/24/13 12:24 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^^^^^^

Based on his experience of being convicted of a felony that involved lying, being suspended by the NSAC and CSAC for lying adnd cheating, and his endless trolling and lies about MMA fighters and other athletes.....amiright!!!!!

You're so desperate. It is so much fun to watch.

1/24/13 12:31 PM

Edited: 01/24/13 12:31 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

^^^^^^^^^

Based on his experience of being convicted of a felony that involved lying, being suspended by the NSAC and CSAC for lying adnd cheating, and his endless trolling and lies about MMA fighters and other athletes.....amiright!!!!!

yeah, its desperate to say that the opinion of someone that has fought anderson twice holds weight...

but its not totally desperate to bring up his legal or athletic commission issues that are totally irrelevant to sonnen's comments...why dont you bring up his speeding tickets fanboi?

1/24/13 12:32 PM
Auron Heidenrach

The best chances at defeating Andy is a phenomenal wrestler with good submission defense.
1/24/13 12:34 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Auron Heidenrach - The best chances at defeating Andy is a phenomenal wrestler with good submission defense.

Hendo.

40+ fights and only ever submitted by Nogs and Andy.

I think that the best chance is a good striker with a serious powerbomb in his hands. Like Lombard.

1/24/13 12:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

^^^^^^^^^

yeah, its desperate to say that the opinion of someone that has fought anderson twice holds weight...

but its not totally desperate to bring up his legal or athletic commission issues that are totally irrelevant to sonnen's comments...why dont you bring up his speeding tickets fanboi?

Yes, totally desperate to point out the constant LIES and trolling from a politician and convicted felon. So desperate.

I think you should also make a thread on how  Big Nog really did feed a bus a carrot, and one about how Lance really gave himself cancer....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.