UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael: Weidman would destroy Anderson

1/24/13 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Auron Heidenrach - The best chances at defeating Andy is a phenomenal wrestler with good submission defense.

no..a phenomenal wrestler with good submission OFFENSE...defense means you hang around for 5 rounds which is a risky proposition with anderson..

u need someone that can take him down off the bat, mount him and grab his neck or arm

1/24/13 12:37 PM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

^^^^^^^^^

Based on his experience of being convicted of a felony that involved lying, being suspended by the NSAC and CSAC for lying adnd cheating, and his endless trolling and lies about MMA fighters and other athletes.....amiright!!!!!

You're so desperate. It is so much fun to watch.

yeah, its desperate to say that the opinion of someone that has fought anderson twice holds weight...

but its not totally desperate to bring up his legal or athletic commission issues that are totally irrelevant to sonnen's comments...why dont you bring up his speeding tickets fanboi?

Yes, totally desperate to point out the constant LIES and trolling from a politician and convicted felon. So desperate.

I think you should also make a thread on how  Big Nog really did feed a bus a carrot, and one about how Lance really gave himself cancer....

educate me on how chael's legal issues have any bearing on his comments about weidman..

this should be good...

1/24/13 12:39 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 01/24/13 12:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

I think you should also make a thread on how  Big Nog really did feed a bus a carrot, and one about how Lance really gave himself cancer....

educate me on how chael's legal issues have any bearing on his comments about weidman..

this should be good...

His "legal issues" in both the suspension of his fighting privelages and his fraud speak to the honesty of Chael Sonnen on all topics. He is a known liar, and a constant one at that. You can hang your arguments on his comments if you choose.

He is doing nothing more than trying to troll to get this fight made. Much like all of your 'Anderson needs to MAN UP' threads...

1/24/13 12:40 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Chael speaks.....Meh. Phone Post
1/24/13 12:42 PM

but in those cases chael had very real, very personal, very motivating reasons to lie...what is his motivation to lie about this?

and im sure you have never told a lie before in your life correct?

1/24/13 12:44 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

but in those cases chael had very real, very personal, very motivating reasons to lie...what is his motivation to lie about this?

What was his "very real" "very personal" "very motivating" reason to make up stories about Nog, Lance, CroCop, and everyone else he has lied about?

The dude is full of shit, and constantly lies about everything for the sake of self promotion or trolling.

1/24/13 12:46 PM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will anyone really 'destroy' Anderson? Phone Post
1/24/13 12:47 PM

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

What was his "very real" "very personal" "very motivating" reason to make up stories about Nog, Lance, CroCop, and everyone else he has lied about?

The dude is full of shit, and constantly lies about everything for the sake of self promotion or trolling.

ummmm..those were jokes..get a clue

1/24/13 12:49 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

ummmm..those were jokes..get a clue

Just like this is clearly a joke. And his comments about Okami easily crushing Anderson were a joke. ;)

1/24/13 12:51 PM
orcus

"point is based on his experience, chael is more credible than you or the other naysayers or virtually any other single person on the planet...so although chael is not a soosayer and will get things wrong, his words do have weight and of course, they fly in the face of your non-credible statements to the contrary"

Well, here's the thing.

Neither I nor the other "naysayers" expect to be listened to on the basis of our just making a statement...we have to support our positions with reasons. If I say "Weidman couldn't even finish Sakara, therefore him destroying Anderson is highly unlikely", my personal credibility is of course entirely irrelevant to the truth of the supporting statement or the validity/strength of the conclusion.

You seem to be saying that because he's an experienced fighter, Chael's opinion that Weidman would destroy Anderson, without giving a single reason why, is worth anything at all.

And then you add in the fact that all Chael's experience had him proclaiming that Yushin would destroy Anderson as well, and is simply a far better fighter than Anderson; and had his analysis of Anderson as "he absolutely sucks".

What is the weight of the words from a guy who is a proven liar, proven troll, and proven wrong on every occasion?

"yeah, its desperate to say that the opinion of someone that has fought anderson twice holds weight..."

Tell us, of the many, many opinions Chael has given on Anderson and Anderson's matchups with various opponents, which have ever been borne out?

Secondly, of course, you are making the obvious mistake of confusing Chael's opinion with Chael's public troll statements. 

1/24/13 12:55 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^^^^^

Based on his experience of being convicted of a felony that involved lying, being suspended by the NSAC and CSAC for lying adnd cheating, and his endless trolling and lies about MMA fighters and other athletes.....amiright!!!!!

Lol you're a fag. I can imagine some zit faced 30-something year old nerd sitting at his computer clapping with glee to himself about something like this, on an Internet forum. It is so much fun. Pfff then you need a life my friend. Phone Post
1/24/13 12:55 PM

my cod..u guys are like drug addicts that deny they have a problem and have rationalized their lives to the extent that they lose complete sight of reality..i will pray for you two...

1/24/13 12:56 PM
orcus

"u need someone that can take him down off the bat, mount him and grab his neck or arm"

Unfortunately this probably doesn't describe Weidman.

1/24/13 12:57 PM
orcus

my cod..u guys are like drug addicts that deny they have a problem and have rationalized their lives to the extent that they lose complete sight of reality..i will pray for you two...

Addict = the guy so craving of attention that he will make 900 trolling threads about the same topic.

1/24/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Salokcin69 - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^^^^^

Lol you're a fag. I can imagine some zit faced 30-something year old nerd sitting at his computer clapping with glee to himself about something like this, on an Internet forum. It is so much fun. Pfff then you need a life my friend. Phone Post

My skin is relatively clear. Slightly greasy at times. That post did not make me clap with glee, I have just realized how terribly obsessed and desperate Goku is.

Excellent come back with the "lol you're a fag". I can imagine some zit backed college aged beefcake sitting on the iPad his mommy bought him fist-bumping the air with glee about a response like that.

1/24/13 1:03 PM

orcus - 

"u need someone that can take him down off the bat, mount him and grab his neck or arm"

which part? do you doubt weidman can take him down or do you doubt he is good at submissions?

1/24/13 1:03 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Yes, the psoter who had made 1237892365235 threads in the past 6 months about Anderson Silva being scared of a kid with 9 fights, is one to tell others about addictions and a lack of reality...

1/24/13 1:04 PM

orcus - 

Addict = the guy so craving of attention that he will make 900 trolling threads about the same topic.

no, addict is someone that doesnt have control..i am the one with control posting these topics...you and laynpray are the addicts that flock to my threads like a tijuana whore to crack

1/24/13 1:05 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

which part? do you doubt weidman can take him down or do you doubt he is good at submissions?

"off the bat" is the part that he is likely refuting. The Weidman that fought Munoz gets caught before he gets a chance to get the TD imho. He doesn't have the transitions to get Andy down right away. He will need time to do it, and have to take some punishment to get inside. That's not a good thing against Andy.

1/24/13 1:06 PM
John Nic

Anderson is a HUGE name and I think Stephan bonnar is a bigger name than Weidman. I imagine at silvas age, it's not worth the 4 month camp to fight a guy with no name and for not as much money.

I imagine the second Chael fight made silva a LOT of money. Phone Post
1/24/13 1:07 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

no, addict is someone that doesnt have control..i am the one with control posting these topics...you and laynpray are the addicts that flock to my threads like a tijuana whore to crack

I have total control of my choices. I choose to come to your threads because your ignorance and trolling make me laugh. ;)

You on the other hand cannot control yourself any time you see a tweet/comment/article about Anderson. Threads must be made. You have no control on your troll attempts. You may actually be a good troll if you didn't spam so many threads. Quality over quantity is the key to successful trolling.

1/24/13 1:07 PM
John Nic

All that will make the Weidman fight worth it is the longer Anderson waits to fight him, so morons can think Anderson is "ducking" him and more people can find their way onto the Weidman band wagon which will be derailed when the time is right. Phone Post
1/24/13 1:11 PM
orcus

Edited: 01/24/13 1:13 PM
orcus - 

I doubt the part that Weidman is a guy who is going to take Anderson down off the bat and submit him. So you're saying you think Weidman wins in the first round?

In your opinion, why couldn't Weidman take Sakara down at all in the first round? Why do you think he couldn't submit him in three rounds? Did you know Chris Leben got as many takedowns on Munoz as Weidman did? Why didn't Weidman submit Munoz when he took him down?

Which fight of Weidman's should I watch to be as convinced as you are that he has the ability to beat Anderson? Is he the first guy with good takedowns and some submission knowledge that you've ever seen or something?

1/24/13 1:12 PM
orcus

"no, addict is someone that doesnt have control..i am the one with control posting these topics.."

Spoken like a true addict. "I can quit whenever I want! I'm the one with the control opening the bottle!"

1/24/13 1:17 PM
BispingLostFairlySquarely
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
orcus - 

Goku stooping so low as to use Sonnen as a credible authority now.

youre right...one of the highest ranked athletes in the world that recently fought anderson twice and came minutes away of defeating anderson in a dominating victory is much less credible than...say...YOU

Would you two just get a room ffs? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.