UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage

1/24/13 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NawNawNaw
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage knocks out prime Chuck who had better hands than Glover ever will. Doesn't Glover train at Pitt? I call this all a joke with Rampage and he brings it Saturday. Doubt he will get knocked out. Weigh ins will tell how this will play out. Phone Post
1/24/13 5:31 PM
MMALOGIC

Rampage couldnt knock out hamill, bader, jardine or Forrest... the latter 2 whom go unconcsious when someone farts.

1/24/13 5:55 PM
StringerBell

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Glover's boxing is extremely overrated.

I'll do a screenname bet with anyone here than Glover spends more time trying to take Rampage down or push him against the fence than he does trading shots with him.
Phone Post
1/24/13 6:02 PM
Ip Man 81

NawNawNaw - Rampage knocks out prime Chuck who had better hands than Glover ever will. Doesn't Glover train at Pitt? I call this all a joke with Rampage and he brings it Saturday. Doubt he will get knocked out. Weigh ins will tell how this will play out. Phone Post
Faggot Phone Post
1/24/13 6:04 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could just post in all of CRE's threads and save everyone the trouble.

1/24/13 9:52 PM
MMALOGIC

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
MMALOGIC - 

Rampage couldnt knock out hamill, bader, jardine or Forrest... the latter 2 whom go unconcsious when someone farts.

Kind of difficult to knock out high-level wrestlers who want nothing more than to duck under every punch you throw and try to take you down and dry hump you to a decision win.

Harder than it looks.

Barely even trained for the Forrest fight and still almost took him out in the first round.

UFC kept giving him fights against guys that wanted nothing to do with his standup--wanted to make it an ugly point fighting contest and haters start complaining that his last few fights were boring.

Okay.

Jardine and Forrest are wrestlers?  hamill was a walking punching bag... machida and tito had no problem starching bader.  Rampage has become obsolete... that's why he's so bitter.

1/24/13 10:07 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.