UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Respect Renzo but not Nobre? Dana is a joke.

1/24/13 6:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Baka Saru Stupid Monkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobre gets out of a super tight Kimura with a huge heart burst then gets illegal shotted. All the gifs (the second reply angle not the first) hide the shots to the back of the head.

If you have ever stepped on the mat and eaten a shot to the back of the head...its a terrible feeling, like an electric shock. Its illegal for a reason.

Renzo quit against Frank shamrock from equal shots...lets give Renzo an Emmy for faking it to.

People who don't fight or at the very least spar of course think it was acting, coz they are sideline jockey d-bags. Anyone who's had even a small shot to the back of the head knows its completely disorientating.

Idiot.
1/24/13 6:27 PM
Baka Saru Stupid Monkey

Everybody who respects Renzo but not Nobre. Back of the head shots are dangerous, no matter what uncle D says.
1/24/13 6:34 PM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that first shot absolutely hit him in the back of the head, and it wouldn't surprise me if it legitimately hurt him. I think Dana was wrong to lambaste him the way he did. He was way overboard, and most people have jumped on the bandwagon instead of really analyzing it.
1/24/13 7:04 PM
LEMon
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree! What a terrible thing for a fighter to hear from his boss that he is an actor after he hearted through that awesome kimura too.

Soul destroying Phone Post
1/24/13 8:10 PM
Victor Parlati

I'd like to know how many shots to the back of the head Dana White has ever experienced?

Oh wait, I know the answer...

NONE.
1/24/13 8:13 PM
Lynchman
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regarding Renzo: Frank landed two knees that clearly landed on the base of the skull.
1/24/13 9:30 PM
LEMon
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lynch man I don't think OP is saying that Renzo is a wuss quite the opposite!

There were 2-3 very clear shots to the back of the head/brain stem. Maybe the second replay obscured it. Phone Post
1/24/13 9:33 PM
Vidz
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renzo was kneed in the skull illegally.

Nobre lost a fight and faked an injury so he could either get a no contest or a DQ win.

Big difference
1/24/13 9:51 PM
SonofJockstrap
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vidz - Renzo was kneed in the skull illegally.

Nobre lost a fight and faked an injury so he could either get a no contest or a DQ win.

Big difference

This.

1/24/13 9:54 PM
HandyDarsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renzo is a legend Phone Post
1/24/13 9:55 PM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vidz - Renzo was kneed in the skull illegally.

Big difference

What is your evidence to suggest he faked it? He took one hard shot to the back of the head. On what grounds did you conclude it wasn't sufficient to injure him?

It only takes a very light hit to the back of the head to hurt someone. I remember back in school back in the day, one of the things in my class was to "judo chop" people in the back of the head. I saw a guy get a light tap one day and was knocked out clean cold for about 5 minutes. It is a seriously vulnerable area, and that is why it's banned to strike there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.