UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rather fight with legs tied together or arms tied?

1/24/13 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having an argument, need the UGs help to settle. If you were to clone and fight yourself with your arms tied behind your back or your legs tied together, which you would win?

I don't wanna say what I chose, as I don't wanna influence your choices. Sound off and help me settle this argument.
1/24/13 7:00 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juicymma - Having an argument, need the UGs help to settle. If you were to clone and fight yourself with your arms tied behind your back or your legs tied together, which you would win?

I don't wanna say what I chose, as I don't wanna influence your choices. Sound off and help me settle this argument.

1/24/13 7:01 PM
ender852
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arms, headbutts and knees baby Phone Post
1/24/13 7:01 PM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a stupidass question

obviously rather fight with free legs and no arms.
1/24/13 7:09 PM
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe I'm answering this but may as well....in open space it would without question be free legs, you would have the distance to strike and get out of the way. knock them over and soccer kick.

In a 4 sq. yard box, free arms would be better

1/24/13 7:12 PM
FoluFam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this a trick question? Phone Post
1/24/13 7:12 PM
Hocky Balboa
8455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With my genitals tucked back like Ray Finkle. Phone Post
1/24/13 7:18 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rather have my legs tied together, good luck beating anyone other than a child with your arms tied behind your back.
1/24/13 7:18 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 7:19 PM

Changed my mind.  Id get wrecked if my arms were tied behind my back.  Probably would get crushed either way tbh. but yeah legs tied.

1/24/13 7:21 PM
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How are you people with your arms tied behind your back going to defend yourselves or stop yourselves getting put on your back?
1/24/13 7:23 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

arms.

1/24/13 7:28 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legs. Look at that one-legged rassler who was making two leggers look silly. If you could coordinate your tied legs to work as one, you'd be a pogo stick of destruction. Phone Post
1/24/13 7:33 PM
ender852
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bullshit. You hop around like an idiot while I side kick you in the knees like Jones, and then stomp you like pride shogun when you fall down.
Legs tied's only chance is grappling, and good luck with that when I have all the footwork. Phone Post
1/24/13 7:36 PM

ender852 -  Bullshit. You hop around like an idiot while I side kick you in the knees like Jones, and then stomp you like pride shogun when you fall down.
Legs tied's only chance is grappling, and good luck with that when I have all the footwork. Phone Post

What's to stop you getting your leg caught and dragged down? At least if you have your arms free you can defend yourself and cushion your fall, you got none of that with your arms behind your back.
1/24/13 8:15 PM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
1/24/13 8:17 PM
TexDeuce

Rather have legs tied together
1/24/13 8:33 PM
Juicymma

You have to fight the opposite you, not the person tying you up. So you tie arms, the other ties legs. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:35 PM
Publicnoose

Arms tied free legs legs allow more options Phone Post
1/24/13 8:35 PM
cantuna4u
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legs. Blindfolded. And... Stoned! Yeah.
Get some. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:36 PM
jamesklyne

One arm tied to one leg. Fuck your rules. Phone Post
1/24/13 10:11 PM

KevinMcAllister -  Legs. Look at that one-legged rassler who was making two leggers look silly. If you could coordinate your tied legs to work as one, you'd be a pogo stick of destruction. Phone Post

I don't think you get 18-20 years of practice balancing though like he did. You'd be fucked

1/25/13 12:33 AM
omlet de fromage

Arms tied together. Then I would finish the fight with a jumping 720 roundhouse kick.

Then harvest his organs. Phone Post
1/25/13 12:41 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Arms tied; you could still use the Thai plumb for knees and could still armbar or choke somebody out. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:49 AM
jamesklyne

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Arms tied; you could still use the Thai plumb for knees and could still armbar or choke somebody out. Phone Post
Depends if your arms are in front or behind. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:59 AM
MdGeist

Legs tied = getting knocked over and soccer kicked to death

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.