UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm drawing DFW's portrait for #FranksFight...

1/29/13 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent you a FB message bro :) Phone Post
1/29/13 3:36 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Got it, brother. Thanks!

I know there are fellow fight nerds out there who'd like to know they're helping someone in need while getting some one-of-a-kind memorabilia. Just a matter of getting the word out...

1/29/13 7:01 PM
Rear Naked Chode
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
1/29/13 7:32 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
CindyO - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Still need to get info on how to get it to DFW to be signed.

Beuller? Beuller?

You've got mail:)

Cindy

Hey Cindy, I checked my email but don't see anything. I also don't have anything in my PM inbox. You sure it went through?

Ideally, I'd love to have an address where I could mail the original and someone who would personally have Dana sign it and snap a pic or two of him doing it so that we could include it in the auction/raffle/sale in order for people to know it's legit (I'd also send a few prints that Dana or anyone in the front offices could have as a thank you), and then send it back to me before I post the sale/auction/whatever-we-decide.

I don't know if it went thru but I sent it and it's showing up in my sent PM box. Check your read box. Sometimes I find messages in mine that I never read. If its not there let me know and I'll copy and paste it into a new message.

Cindy

1/30/13 4:42 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Ah ha! Just found it, Cindy. Thanks for the heads up. I wonder how many other messages I've missed because they were hidden in my READ folder?? :)

You rock!

1/30/13 7:47 PM
Rear Naked Chode
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burp.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.