UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is Tougher: Mma Fighter or U.S. Marine ?

1/26/13 8:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Topsyjt
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 - Sorry fellas, tons of shitbirds in the Corps now who never do more than the 3 days of hand to hand in combat. Infantry guys get more and recon guys are the best of the best. But mechanic in the Marines is no different than Mechanic on the street. I worked on helicopter avionics and we screwed on our own, it was never part of our daily activities....to sum it up, its all about the individual, just like in life. In 1950 a Marine was a badass, jarhead, devil dog mf'r, men aren't created the same nowadays. 96-2002 btw. Phone Post
It's different in Royal Marines sir. All Marines have to complete 32 weeks basic training and the Commando Phase (test week etc) you serve 2/4yrs in a commando unit gaining experience etc. then if you wish to be a mechanic, chef, medic etc you can. However even a Royal Marine chef is 1st and foremost a Commando. He's expected to patrol and be operational just like me. Perhaps having approx mere 5000 Commandos makes us a small family. Well small compared to our HUGE American brothers units.
Q: How many US Marines are there? Phone Post
1/26/13 9:20 PM
trobinson21
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Topsyjt -
trobinson21 - Sorry fellas, tons of shitbirds in the Corps now who never do more than the 3 days of hand to hand in combat. Infantry guys get more and recon guys are the best of the best. But mechanic in the Marines is no different than Mechanic on the street. I worked on helicopter avionics and we screwed on our own, it was never part of our daily activities....to sum it up, its all about the individual, just like in life. In 1950 a Marine was a badass, jarhead, devil dog mf'r, men aren't created the same nowadays. 96-2002 btw. Phone Post
It's different in Royal Marines sir. All Marines have to complete 32 weeks basic training and the Commando Phase (test week etc) you serve 2/4yrs in a commando unit gaining experience etc. then if you wish to be a mechanic, chef, medic etc you can. However even a Royal Marine chef is 1st and foremost a Commando. He's expected to patrol and be operational just like me. Perhaps having approx mere 5000 Commandos makes us a small family. Well small compared to our HUGE American brothers units.
Marine Recon, would be the "Royal Marines" equivalent in America. They are like SEALs and Rangers. Any of those elite unit guys are fn gangsters, it always amazes me when Canada wins all the sniper comps. considering how few conflicts they actually begin. I guess they shoot a lot as teens up there. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:22 PM
Topsyjt
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -
Topsyjt -
Marine Recon, would be the "Royal Marines" equivalent in America. They are like SEALs and Rangers. Any of those elite unit guys are fn gangsters, it always amazes me when Canada wins all the sniper comps. considering how few conflicts they actually begin. I guess they shoot a lot as teens up there. Phone Post
Hahah your last sentence had me cracking up. 02:21 I just woke the baby up lol. Vote up for the giggles when on mac. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:23 PM
trobinson21

Topsyjt -
Sorry man, 250,000 US Marines to about 8,000 Royal Marines. Not sure what the count is on Recon. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:24 PM
trobinson21

Topsyjt -
trobinson21 -
Topsyjt -
Hahah your last sentence had me cracking up. 02:21 I just woke the baby up lol. Vote up for the giggles when on mac. Phone Post
Sorry brother. Take care if that baby man!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 9:38 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

If I'm not mistaken, isn't it FORCE RECON ?

1/26/13 9:41 PM
Listen to Rush
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've tapped a marine. Nothing special but I still tapped him! Hats off to him though. He went to Afghanistan a few weeks later and fought for the Us. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:49 PM
Topsyjt

UGCTT mrzipplokk and Trobinson21 VU as promised gentlemen.

Have a great night, Im about to undertake a CTR and more than likely undergo some CQB...... or 

......Sneak into bed without the wife noticing which, if compromised, will result with me in the fetal position screaming " tap tap.."

1/26/13 9:51 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Have a good night Sir.

1/27/13 2:15 AM
uniquetechnique
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonerfart -  I'll never forget this.

We helo'd in to help a Royal Marine unit that was pinned down.

We infil what seemed like a fuckin mile, made contact with the Royal Marine unit and began exfil.

It was so much, they kicked a fuckin hornets. If the RM radio's, its gonna be bad.

So we start exfil. I'm a big guy. All of a sudden someone lifts me up by my deuce gear and starts pulling me with him. Find a lil cover and its a Royal Marine. I can barely make out "missing" and "going to find his arse".

We low crawl a few meters, mantle a mound and i hear "mate" and "right".

I start to follow him, he puts his hand on my kevlar...turns my head to the right and starts pointing to my right.

I crawl around the lil mound and see a body.

We grab him and he is screaming about not feeling his legs. We dragged him back. He went limp.

We get closer to our guys and the RM that grabbed me just stands up, grabs the wounded under arm and starts pulling so i do the same.

We meet the crew chief and the corpsman was there. He cracked a chemlight and the wounded had been blown almost in half and was dead.

So...fuck yeah Marines are tougher than an MMA fighter.

U fuckin assholes dont know a goddamn thing.

And quit writing "Marine" without capitalizing the "m".

It's a fucking title that is earned. Phone Post

Thanks for sharing
1/27/13 3:26 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After being in combat with The Marine Corps when I was in A Co 1-36 INF in The Army, I can tell you that The Marine Infantrymen are the best warriors the world has ever seen. Modern-day Marine Infantrymen are just as much (if not more) trained killers and fighting men as the men who fought in World War 2.

Marine Infantrymen who served in combat are tougher than anyone
1/27/13 11:29 AM
mikerobmma
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bonerfart - I'll never forget this.

We helo'd in to help a Royal Marine unit that was pinned down.

We infil what seemed like a fuckin mile, made contact with the Royal Marine unit and began exfil.

It was so much, they kicked a fuckin hornets. If the RM radio's, its gonna be bad.

So we start exfil. I'm a big guy. All of a sudden someone lifts me up by my deuce gear and starts pulling me with him. Find a lil cover and its a Royal Marine. I can barely make out "missing" and "going to find his arse".

We low crawl a few meters, mantle a mound and i hear "mate" and "right".

I start to follow him, he puts his hand on my kevlar...turns my head to the right and starts pointing to my right.

I crawl around the lil mound and see a body.

We grab him and he is screaming about not feeling his legs. We dragged him back. He went limp.

We get closer to our guys and the RM that grabbed me just stands up, grabs the wounded under arm and starts pulling so i do the same.

We meet the crew chief and the corpsman was there. He cracked a chemlight and the wounded had been blown almost in half and was dead.

So...fuck yeah Marines are tougher than an MMA fighter.

U fuckin assholes dont know a goddamn thing.

And quit writing "Marine" without capitalizing the "m".

It's a fucking title that is earned. Phone Post
That was badass. Phone Post
1/28/13 4:42 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marines lead the way
1/28/13 4:53 AM
thebigblastula

Marines are pussies.
1/28/13 11:56 PM
HexRei

SgtJustinTeplitz - After being in combat with The Marine Corps when I was in A Co 1-36 INF in The Army, I can tell you that The Marine Infantrymen are the best warriors the world has ever seen. Modern-day Marine Infantrymen are just as much (if not more) trained killers and fighting men as the men who fought in World War 2.

It's easy to be tough when you have a military budget as big as most other western nations combined backing you. You know what's really tough? being a thirteen year old iraqi kid in Baghdad just trying to survive, no MRE's, no green zone, no Abrams, no bomb disposal guys, foreigners hosing down your homes indiscriminately with bullets and bombs. Marines get paid, they know the risks, and they go home.
1/29/13 12:24 AM
Blackmore

Afghan Mountaineers>

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/18796/827894-generals_jarmen_kell_large.jpg Phone Post
1/29/13 12:53 AM
Blackmore

bonerfart - So, Hexrei...u've been to Baghdad? Phone Post
Coz Baghdad dont have 13ners?lol Phone Post
1/29/13 1:59 AM
Osbot

Imagine the toughness of those poor bastards in the Soviet and Nazi armies who not only saw front line action in WW2 on the Eastern Front, but also those that made it through the entire war.

That shit is like Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Bastogne or any of the other hellish battles the US went through, only it lasted 4 fucking years.
1/29/13 1:54 PM
knuckleballs

HexRei - 
SgtJustinTeplitz - After being in combat with The Marine Corps when I was in A Co 1-36 INF in The Army, I can tell you that The Marine Infantrymen are the best warriors the world has ever seen. Modern-day Marine Infantrymen are just as much (if not more) trained killers and fighting men as the men who fought in World War 2.

It's easy to be tough when you have a military budget as big as most other western nations combined backing you. You know what's really tough? being a thirteen year old iraqi kid in Baghdad just trying to survive, no MRE's, no green zone, no Abrams, no bomb disposal guys, foreigners hosing down your homes indiscriminately with bullets and bombs. Marines get paid, they know the risks, and they go home.

Don't question the great Imperial Military! They are protecting our Freedom of speech here by attacking the peasants in Iraq who were about to take over the world. Remember, questioning authority is always bad: whenever a rich, oil tycoon tells you to kill a village of peasants a real patriot, who is protecting our Freedom, will blow that village to Kingdom Come! The Marines are real patriots!

Those people in Iraq were coming after us! It's only because of the Marines that you have the Freedom to write your words! Because, if it wasn't for them, you'd be speaking whatever they speak in Iraq! It's our duty to show them how tough we are! And, when future mega-millionaires like the great Bush and Cheney wants us to protect their financial investments, we will say, "Yes, Sir! Semper Fi, Never Die! We no question! Kill! Freedom! Kill! The Few, The Proud! Yes, Sir, Sir!" And, blow those peasants up to see the great Jesus Christ in the sky.
1/29/13 2:28 PM
mikerobmma
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knuckleballs -
HexRei - 

Don't question the great Imperial Military! They are protecting our Freedom of speech here by attacking the peasants in Iraq who were about to take over the world. Remember, questioning authority is always bad: whenever a rich, oil tycoon tells you to kill a village of peasants a real patriot, who is protecting our Freedom, will blow that village to Kingdom Come! The Marines are real patriots!

Those people in Iraq were coming after us! It's only because of the Marines that you have the Freedom to write your words! Because, if it wasn't for them, you'd be speaking whatever they speak in Iraq! It's our duty to show them how tough we are! And, when future mega-millionaires like the great Bush and Cheney wants us to protect their financial investments, we will say, "Yes, Sir! Semper Fi, Never Die! We no question! Kill! Freedom! Kill! The Few, The Proud! Yes, Sir, Sir!" And, blow those peasants up to see the great Jesus Christ in the sky.
0/10

Go away. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:35 PM
noshame
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knuckleballs - 
HexRei - 

I have taken an oath to protect your right to spew such drivel. Your idiocy is made possible by the Constitution, which I have sworn to uphold and defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You're welcome.
1/29/13 3:19 PM
knuckleballs

noshame - 
knuckleballs - 
HexRei - 

I have taken an oath to protect your right to spew such drivel. Your idiocy is made possible by the Constitution, which I have sworn to uphold and defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You're welcome.

Did you not understand me: I support you! You were protecting my Freedoms from those terrorists! I wouldn't be free if we didn't spend over 1,000,000,000,000 of our tax dollars to kill them people in Iraq! Your support of the President ensures that all is well here in America! Them sissy hippies say that Cheney's company got billions in contracts for that war, and Bush and his buddies made a bunch in oil sales, but we know the truth! The authorties were protecting our Freedoms!!! Those freedom-haters were coming after us! We're number 1! USA! One nation under God! Us shooting-up that poor country didn't make poor folk in the middle-east hate us more; they now realize that we bring Freedom!

Now, I am gonna go and watch some Toby Keith videos and salute Ol' Glory. Ya'all should, too.
1/29/13 3:26 PM
knuckleballs

mikerobmma - 
knuckleballs -
HexRei - 

0/10

Go away. Phone Post

Why are telling me to go away? I was telling that hippie-Arab lover that we don't question the Marines and the greatest nation on Earth, the US of A. Do you not agree with me?

PS. God, bless America (and ONLY America and Americans. My blessing stops right at the Canadian and Mexican border. Yours should, too).
1/29/13 3:42 PM
hawks#1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was both, pro fighter and Marine! I'm a bad ass!! Phone Post
1/29/13 3:51 PM
knuckleballs

hawks#1 -  I was both, pro fighter and Marine! I'm a bad ass!! Phone Post

Very true! Why did you lose your green name? You earned it!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.