UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Hughes: mentor?

1/24/13 7:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thoughts? Is this like Chuck's title or is he actually going to send Dan Hardy a Bible?

Ironic, as I've never heard a fan report a positive experience meeting him. Phone Post
1/24/13 8:51 PM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I met Matt and couldn't imagine someone being a nicer dude. Definitely a country boy, but he was really cool, couldn't imagine him being rude to fans.  I think he could give a lot of young fighters great advice about how to conduct themselves, etc...

1/24/13 8:52 PM
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honest to God, I've never heard a positive comment before you guys... Phone Post
1/24/13 8:53 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember folks, being an asshole is just fine as long as you talk about the bible a lot.
1/24/13 8:57 PM
john joe
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/13 8:57 PM
Fighters Only, web/editorial
UFC counsel Lawrence Epstein took to the podium to explain how Hughes' role would tie in with a newly-announced written code of conduct that UFC athletes will now be required to subscribe to as part of their contracts.

"I think Matt Hughes' record not just as a fighter but as an individual is frankly second to none. He is a great guy he has done lots of good works in his career and he has always held himself to the highest ethical standards. He is going to mentor our 400 plus athletes and those that come in the future," Epstein explained.
1/24/13 8:59 PM
ChaosOverkill
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if the bible decides how fighters should act theres gonna be a lot of guys in detention

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.