UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> GracieTulsa?

1/24/13 9:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OkStateGrappla
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw that there was a Gracie affiliate here in Tulsa at 81st and Harvard. I went to their website and it looks like the 2 instructors are only blue belts. Is this place legit or any good? If not where's a good place to go in Tulsa?

1/25/13 11:00 AM
OMA (tm)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

I have the same question. I just heard this too. What Gracie?

Cesar Gracie didn't know anything about it yesterday but that's not necessarily odd cause he only follows a few family branches (Renzo and Royler and Ralph)

To TTMFT!!! Phone Post
1/25/13 11:55 AM
Zilla2000

From what I understand, these instructors have gone through the Gracie program in Torrance and are licensed to teach the Gracie Combatives system.
1/25/13 2:37 PM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert and Marty are the instructors/owners. Good guys. Robert had a Gracie garage for years and has been studying Jiu-Jitsu for 10 years. They both got their blue belts through the Torrance program and are certified to teach the Gracie curriculums. Their curriculum is very strict in accordance with the Gracie program. Great school for average people wanting to learn Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. I dont think its really a school that is marketed towards fighters so if that is what you are looking for - probably better options out there.

Once again good guys not just in regards to JJ. And far more experienced than their belts show. Phone Post
1/31/13 5:48 PM
NutterButter

Would think Triton or Nogueria's gyms would be better options.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.