UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> What roids should I get?

1/24/13 10:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VincentVega
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im going to Dominican Republic and am told roids/test are sold in pharmacies there. Money isn't so much of an issue, and Ive never taken anything before. Not looking to get huge, just looking to add some muscle and lean out.

Im currently 5'11" and 200lbs. Little belly but otherwise athletic. Considering doing a cycle of something to add some muscle and lean out.

Im eating relatively clean and work out a few times a week. I still drink alcohol and yes I know Im cheating. Im 40, don't compete in anything and am being vain... Lol.

So what should I get? Phone Post
1/25/13 3:15 AM
Leigh
974 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for hilarity Phone Post
1/25/13 3:50 AM
Kroger39
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could just do a very simple test only cycle no need to get fancy or you could do the following:

50 mg nandrolone phenpropionate administered twice per week

100 mg/day mesterolone

1.05 mg/day tiratricol

100 mg injectable stanozolol administered three times per week

100 mg/day Testosterone suspension

600 mg/day testolactone

500 mg/day tolbutamide

750 mg/day aminoglutethimide

Alternating daily dose of 30 mcg clenbuterol or 100 mg ephedrine (i.e. one day C, next day E)

25 mg/day oxandrolone

5 IU/day growth hormone (GH stops this week)

Local injections with formyldienolone (upper chest, biceps, side delts)
1/25/13 7:09 AM
Wiggy
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As Jeremy Clarkson would say - what could possibly go wrong?
1/25/13 8:03 AM
VincentVega
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, I guess this isn't a fair question Leigh? Phone Post
1/25/13 9:11 AM
Leigh
974 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VincentVega - Lol, I guess this isn't a fair question Leigh? Phone Post
Well, I think your first question should have been, "can PEDs help with my goals? Advice please"

Understand a bit about them, rather than just "tell me what drugs to take to get beef cake". I'm not anti steroids but you should really educate yourself. Some can be quite liver toxic, so drinking may be out. Some have other effects that might affect you personally (gyno, water retention, acne etc).

Like any routine, cookie cutter is not the way to go Phone Post
1/25/13 9:57 AM
disbeliever
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
1/25/13 12:32 PM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh, can i get your opinion on running clomid or nolvadex by themselves?

thank you
1/25/13 4:30 PM
Leigh

I'm puzzled as to why you would. Is natural estrogen a problem for you? If so, speak to your doctor? Phone Post
1/26/13 11:16 PM
RIPLEY

Any long acting test ester and tren (which you shoot about 3 times a week) is all you need to get big and strong. Most of the light androgens are a waste of time and money. Dianabol and Anadrol are great for peaking size and strength but only work for 3-4 weeks at a time and lead to water retention.

1/27/13 1:40 PM
BLPorritt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All of them Phone Post
1/27/13 5:58 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP just do a test only cycle 500mg a week. Cyp or enanthate doesn't matter which. 250mg on monday and Thursday for stable blood levels. It'll be good Phone Post
1/30/13 4:07 PM
5pointer

im 34 and have been lifting since i was 12. how in the world does 1 find a source? every1 obviously 'on' in the gym says "just eat clean man"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.