UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> iPhone App Update (iPhone 5)

1/25/13 2:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jamesklyne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah how about an update so it doesn't crash on android 4.2.1 Phone Post
1/25/13 2:36 AM
the geek
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Awesome. I'm so happy. Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/25/13 2:50 AM
Predator Pierre
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you!! Phone Post
1/25/13 3:05 AM
Sergio88
493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very nice thanks guys. Phone Post
1/25/13 3:48 AM
dirtymonkey22
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ooh the screens longer yay Phone Post
1/25/13 3:59 AM
cokellbrains

Brilliant thanks guys Phone Post
1/25/13 4:23 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brilliant! Phone Post
1/25/13 4:45 AM
PepperUK
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much better. Cheers Phone Post
1/25/13 5:13 AM
Malvert the Janitor
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yippie!!! Phone Post
1/25/13 5:32 AM
rIKmAN

rIKmAN - Is there a list of the updates made anywhere? Phone Post
....? Phone Post
1/25/13 5:55 AM
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IPAD!!!!! I-I-I PAAAAADDD. IPAD! Help me Phone Post
Dislocatedkneecap
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastRowCarl -
Uncle Rukus -
GnP Sonnen -
Frank Gallagher - So I should expect a DROID update in the next year? Phone Post
Phone Post
Yeah right....... Next decade. ...... Maybe......... Shit I bet Tito Ortiz gets the lhw belt again before we get anything Phone Post
Wah wah us Phone Post
This! Phone Post
charms434
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atkinson - Damn im still running ios5.1 cos ios6 still not jailbroken.

Been waiting for this too Phone Post
Wow Phone Post
1/25/13 5:58 AM
charms434

WTF! I used to use the IPhone app on the ipad (zoom it up) but now the app itself runs bad. The pics in news are swelling over the print. WTF Phone Post
1/25/13 6:12 AM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone that has a 5 please try and watch a YouTube vid through the app (click on one while in a thread or UG news). Are you able to switch views? Landscape? This has changed and its a little annoying.

I'm not one to try and point out flaws but when I directly click on the vids from my phone it seems to be different. Everything else seems great and I'm appreciative. I'd just like to know I'm not the only one with this issue. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:19 AM
Chomas
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! Phone Post
1/25/13 7:27 AM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matrixkick - Someone that has a 5 please try and watch a YouTube vid through the app (click on one while in a thread or UG news). Are you able to switch views? Landscape? This has changed and its a little annoying.

I'm not one to try and point out flaws but when I directly click on the vids from my phone it seems to be different. Everything else seems great and I'm appreciative. I'd just like to know I'm not the only one with this issue. Phone Post
I have just tried and it no longer plays in landscape :( I also have a 4s which is not updated and this does play in landscape .
It seems an odd thing to not carry over in the update. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:04 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PRAISE THE LORD! Phone Post
1/25/13 8:06 AM
IIAces

HandyDarsh - Just did the update, may I ask what new features there are? Phone Post
Nothing is new except full screen and icon. Don't expect anything deferent or exciting. Still can't do anything most wanted. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:07 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crw -
Matrixkick - Someone that has a 5 please try and watch a YouTube vid through the app (click on one while in a thread or UG news). Are you able to switch views? Landscape? This has changed and its a little annoying.

I have just tried and it no longer plays in landscape :( I also have a 4s which is not updated and this does play in landscape .
If it doesn't play in landscape I retract my comment about our lord Jesus Christ. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:08 AM
IIAces

charms434 -
Atkinson - Damn im still running ios5.1 cos ios6 still not jailbroken.

Been waiting for this too Phone Post
Wow Phone Post
6.0 was jail broken ages ago. Find another site/source. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:08 AM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar -
Crw -

If it doesn't play in landscape I retract my comment about our lord Jesus Christ. Phone Post
Thx guys. I now know I'm not crazy. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:25 AM
UGSlapshot

We need a Droid update and we meed to be able to edit our posts. Phone Post
1/25/13 8:39 AM
UG_Throw it up

Thank you!!! Phone Post
1/25/13 8:54 AM
tokksic

I have the same issue as you. I was tilting and shaking my phone, thought phone was acting up. No landscape on the App for YouTube videos; iPhone 5 here. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.