UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who Should VITOR Fight Next????

1/25/13 2:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he beats another top contender in devastating fashion he has an argument for a title shot IMO. Knocking off the #1 MW contender and another top 5 should do the trick. If he wants jones however he should be fighting at LHW Phone Post
1/25/13 2:12 PM
Tomato Can
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rockhold can handle himself in the grappling game, I wouldn't worry too much about that. He already beat Jacare pretty soundly.
1/25/13 2:25 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 1) I don't think you know what "cognitive dissonance" is.

2) I don't see how any MMA fan could consider the prospect of a Vitor/Rockhold fight "uninteresting".

I know exactly what cognitive dissonance is. You apparently don't understand wtf I am saying (as usual) and you assumption is that I am confused and not that you have a subpar intellect.

1. Most people want a different, exciting fight

2. They all hear that Rockhold is probably next

3. They all moronically believe that Uncle Dana knows best

4. They correct their internal conflict between wanting one thing and getting something else that is not what they want by convincing themelves that they want Vitor/Rockhold.

This happens daily on the UG-for-Sheeple.com

You are too stupid to put that together so experienced your own cognitive dissonance whereby you assume I am dumb so you don't have to confront your own inadequacies...

1/25/13 2:26 PM
Haulport

Tomato Can - Rockhold can handle himself in the grappling game, I wouldn't worry too much about that. He already beat Jacare pretty soundly.

Soundly?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He got his ass beat for 2 rounds SOUNDLY and then danced away for 3 more to "win" the title. Jacare got tired which we have seen way too often so that helped things a bit.

Soundly!

You are fucking hilarious!

1/25/13 2:27 PM
Tomato Can
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/13 2:31 PM
LOL at your usual self-important blathering.

Since you're such an expert on cognitive dissonance, please tell me what 2 conflicting ideas I am currently holding onto simultaneously.
1/25/13 4:05 PM
sparkuri

Haulport 100% correct.

If UG news reported that Vitor vs. Weidman was in the works, Weidman would garner 65% of the vote.

No brainer. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:15 PM
Haulport

sparkuri -  Haulport 100% correct.

If UG news reported that Vitor vs. Weidman was in the works, Weidman would garner 65% of the vote.

No brainer. Phone Post

Seriously dude. People are such a disappointment........

1/25/13 7:20 PM
anunaki
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see him tko chael, but if i can only pick 1, i want to see him brutally end the weidman hype train. Phone Post
1/25/13 7:21 PM
Haulport

Tomato Can - LOL at your usual self-important blathering.

Since you're such an expert on cognitive dissonance, please tell me what 2 conflicting ideas I am currently holding onto simultaneously.

1. "I am smart."

2. "Haulport is saying something I don't immediately understand."

Cognitive D output = "Haulport must be wrong, because I cannot accept him understanding something I don't understand."

Pretty simple fren. Nothing self important about it.

If you weren't so quick to deem everyone stupid or ridiculous or confused about something just because you don't get it on the first try reading something on a forum and, instead, simply asked me "Cognitive Dissonance? How so? I don't see how it applies here" then our entire discourse would have been different.

1/26/13 4:38 PM
Haulport

ttt

1/26/13 8:31 PM
JCON
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman, rockhold, or phillipou. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:34 PM
Haulport

only 69 votes......hhhmmmmm

1/28/13 10:21 AM
Tomato Can

Haulport - 

1. "I am smart."

Cognitive D output = "Haulport must be wrong, because I cannot accept him understanding something I don't understand."

If you weren't so quick to deem everyone stupid or ridiculous or confused about something just because you don't get it on the first try reading something on a forum and, instead, simply asked me "Cognitive Dissonance? How so? I don't see how it applies here" then our entire discourse would have been different.

I asked what 2 conflicting ideas I was holding onto simultaneously. You clearly had no answer, so you ignored my question and did some random whining/insulting. You should just apologize and admit you misused the term, it'd be good for your soul.
1/28/13 11:17 AM
Tomato Can

s3xyama -  Lol at u two nerds and your fancy words get a room already. Phone Post

I don't fuck guys who misuse psychological terms.
1/28/13 11:26 AM
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard or Weidman.  Love to see Vitor wake both these guys up to reality.

1/28/13 11:40 PM
Haulport

Tomato Can - 
Haulport - 

1. "I am smart."

I asked what 2 conflicting ideas I was holding onto simultaneously. You clearly had no answer, so you ignored my question and did some random whining/insulting. You should just apologize and admit you misused the term, it'd be good for your soul.

Tomato Can: "give me my two conflicting ideas"

Haulport: *creates a list of the two ideas*

Tomato Can: "Stop ignoring my question!!!"

Haulport: *shakes head in confusion and concern that TC has had a stroke*

1/29/13 12:06 AM
Drunkie
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't care who he fights as long as it isn't anderson. anderson doesn't have many fights left i don't want to see rematches
1/29/13 12:54 AM
sparkuri

^^^^

You are right. I don't want to see Anderson get beat up by Vitor.
That front kick was all he had, and poor Anderson is getting old. I don't want to see him destroyed either I guess.
He's too fragile at this point. Phone Post
1/29/13 1:55 AM
CLINTK9
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st, I'd like to see him fight ALL of the guys listed. Belfort is awesome and can make for exciting fights!

at MW: I still want a Wandy rematch, but then either Lombard or Rockhold, and if he beats 1 or both of them, then Anderson again!

at LHW: Chael, Shogun, Machida, Hendo, Mousasi, Teixeira, and Bones 2 are all AWESOME fights!

1/29/13 9:29 AM
Tomato Can

Haulport - 
Tomato Can - 
Haulport - 

1. "I am smart."

Except you never did that. Never once have you shown how wanting to see Vitor/Rockhold is a case of "cognitive dissonance". Never have you come even remotely close to doing so, and your insistence to the contrary has only strengthened my belief that you don't really understand the term.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. People misuse words all the time. I forgive you.
1/29/13 1:52 PM
CLINTK9
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
CLINTK9 - 1st, I'd like to see him fight ALL of the guys listed. Belfort is awesome and can make for exciting fights!

at MW: I still want a Wandy rematch, but then either Lombard or Rockhold, and if he beats 1 or both of them, then Anderson again!

at LHW: Chael, Shogun, Machida, Hendo, Mousasi, Teixeira, and Bones 2 are all AWESOME fights!

why Chael at 205?

Hendo rematch would be nice.

w/Chael either weight is fine, but Chael says he's staying at LHW for a bit, so.
1/31/13 1:45 AM
Haulport

Tomato Can - 
Haulport - 
Tomato Can - 
Haulport - 

1. "I am smart."

Except you never did that. Never once have you shown how wanting to see Vitor/Rockhold is a case of "cognitive dissonance". Never have you come even remotely close to doing so, and your insistence to the contrary has only strengthened my belief that you don't really understand the term.

Just admit you were wrong and move on. People misuse words all the time. I forgive you.

Hey, weird, hurmorless cockmuncher, did you miss this post? See #1 & #2 for the conflicting thoughts that need to be reconciled:

Haulport - 
Tomato Can - 1) I don't think you know what "cognitive dissonance" is.

2) I don't see how any MMA fan could consider the prospect of a Vitor/Rockhold fight "uninteresting".

I know exactly what cognitive dissonance is. You apparently don't understand wtf I am saying (as usual) and you assumption is that I am confused and not that you have a subpar intellect.

1. Most people want a different, exciting fight

2. They all hear that Rockhold is probably next

3. They all moronically believe that Uncle Dana knows best

4. They correct their internal conflict between wanting one thing and getting something else that is not what they want by convincing themelves that they want Vitor/Rockhold.

This happens daily on the UG-for-Sheeple.com

You are too stupid to put that together so experienced your own cognitive dissonance whereby you assume I am dumb so you don't have to confront your own inadequacies...

At least with orcus I know he is trying to be intentionally obstinate and contrary. YOU are just a half-wit who is a little smarter than the rest of the half-wits and completely controlled by a straight-jacket of emotional issues that makes your one track mind a single desination train ride...

Piss off already.

1/31/13 9:39 AM
Tomato Can

I saw that post, and it was never even remotely a case of "cognitive dissonance".

You're absolutely right that people want a "different, exciting fight". The thing is, that's EXACTLY what they believe Vitor/Rockhold to be. There is no case of people holding 2 conflicting ideas in their head simultaneously. The only reason you think so is because you personally don't believe Vitor/Rockhold to be a fresh or exciting fight, and you are projecting your own viewpoint on everyone else.

I'm not a humorless guy at all. I just like fucking with you because you're so far up your own ass and you explode into histrionics when anyone dares to call you on your bullshit.
1/31/13 9:28 PM
Haulport

LOL @ and that's why you will NEVER let anyone else get the last word on a thread and you will come back to that thread over and over until your's is the last post no matter how wrong you are or obvious confused about a situation....because you're such a laid back dude......Hahahahahaha!

1/31/13 10:17 PM
FingerorMoon
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Vitor has done enough to justify a 2nd shot at Anderson Silva.

3 wins including beating Bisping who was apparently guaranteed a shot if he won.

1 loss up a division on short notice to Jon Jones, the man Anderson Silva won't fight (not that he should have to...)

That should be more than enough for Dana to justify and market a 2nd Silva title shot.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.