UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage: What I will miss

1/25/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
subwrassler
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IHangFromBJsBallSack -  I'll miss him for having the balls to say whatever the fuck he wants to say. He's also pretty fucking hilarious. Phone Post

1/25/13 2:42 PM
Mdson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will also miss a shit load of money, because I highly doubt a competitor like Bellator can pay him the dollars UFC would.

1/25/13 2:44 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What I will miss about Rampage is when he thought he lost a decision(or won a decision in his mind) he was vocal about it. It takes balls to look at your opponent and tell them you believe they defeated you after the judges have decided that you are actually the victor.
1/25/13 2:55 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

I won't miss anything; he hasn't had an entertaining fight in centuries and he comes off as a whiny douche when he speaks.

I do miss and have missed the "old" Rampage.

I think we all missthe "old Rampage" but to be fair im sure its not that difficult to get on Dana's bad side and will happen sometimes for looking out for your own interest.

However, yeah, how much has Rampage changed over the years?
1/25/13 2:56 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xXJayRobXx -  The only thing I won't miss is the complaining about having deal with the ground aspect of mma. its called MMA for a reason. Phone Post

Old Rampage knew how to deal with this...he had some of the best tdd out there....but current Page doesnt and thus....
1/25/13 2:58 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:(
1/25/13 3:00 PM
Wasa-B

And as i much as i dislike current Rampage, lets not forget about all the big moments he's produced in MMA (not just the UFC) either:

Taking out Chuck, not once but twice.

The trilogy with Wand - btw, has anypone ever been squashed in the first 2 fights to come back to destroy the other in the 3rd fight?

The Arona slam.

The debut against Saku.

Stuffing all of Randleman's tds.

Taking out Igor V, who was once the HW king.

All the funny interviews in Pride....
1/25/13 3:04 PM
nomad1974
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/13 3:04 PM
I just dont understand how people can hate a fighter when they speak out about how they are paid & treated then turn around and hate the ufc for the way they pay & treat fighters

weird
1/25/13 3:07 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nomad1974 - I just dont understand how people can hate a fighter when they speak out about how they are paid & treated then turn around and hate the ufc for the way they pay & treat fighters

weird

15.2 million is a lot of money to complain about.
1/25/13 3:21 PM
nomad1974
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank by gogoplata - 
nomad1974 - I just dont understand how people can hate a fighter when they speak out about how they are paid & treated then turn around and hate the ufc for the way they pay & treat fighters

weird

15.2 million is a lot of money to complain about.

Meh, it depends but thats another debate.
1/25/13 3:24 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Edited: 01/25/13 3:25 PM
idk what happened there
1/25/13 3:29 PM
Tank by gogoplata

@madrugadao

First of all, don't EVER say that I attack fighters or that I swing off of ANYONE's nuts because I don't do either of those things.

Secondly, you're the one who is whining here, not me. I simply said 15.2 mill is a lot of chedda to complain about because it IS.

Take your whining to someone who cares.
1/25/13 3:37 PM
Barbalos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not really a big fan anymore. Too much complaining. I just hope he puts on a good show against Glover.
1/25/13 3:38 PM
whoabro

DNAsmoothie - The rampage of old, who loved MMA not boxing Phone Post
Who had some of the best defensive wrestling in the sport Phone Post
1/25/13 3:40 PM
stuvelo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ONLY Rampage i miss is the one from King of the Cage so many years back when fought Marvin Eastman, he had pretty much zero skills back then but was all heart, i rooted for that guy. I found it harder and harder to root for him as the years went on, somewhere along the line he lost his will to improve.
1/25/13 3:46 PM
sgotwalks
1342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - ^ to be fair he was robbed of his title against Forrest

Dude seriously, robbed? I can see someone thinking he deserved the decision, where I personally thought the right decision was made, but no matter which way that fight went, it was close. "Robbed" is the most annoyingly overused word in MMA.

1/25/13 3:49 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Madrugadao - 
Tank by gogoplata - @madrugadao

First of all, don't EVER say that I attack fighters or that I swing off of ANYONE's nuts because I don't do either of those things.

Secondly, you're the one who is whining here, not me. I simply said 15.2 mill is a lot of chedda to complain about because it IS.

To be fair, only the first line was in response to you but with all due respect, I'll tell you whatever I want.

Now stop your whining.

When you quote me and use the pronoun "you", you're talking to me.

With all due respect, kindly fuck off before you decide to address me with accusations of things that I didn't say.

Take that little grammar lesson, put it in your pocket and take your whining elsewhere.
1/25/13 4:11 PM
Jaybrone
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

him motorboating reporters....

1/25/13 4:54 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Madrugadao - 
Tank by gogoplata - 
Madrugadao - 
Tank by gogoplata - @madrugadao

To be fair, only the first line was in response to you but with all due respect, I'll tell you whatever I want.

Now stop your whining.

When you quote me and use the pronoun "you", you're talking to me.

With all due respect, kindly fuck off before you decide to address me with accusations of things that I didn't say.

Take that little grammar lesson, put it in your pocket and take your whining elsewhere.

Jesus Christ. For someone that is so against whining you do a lot of it.

Why are you even responding? This exchange of words is over. Move on with your day.
1/25/13 5:11 PM
Bill O'Really
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is gonna miss having an audience and fans Phone Post
1/25/13 5:17 PM
Bill O'Really
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted ^^^ blindly- apologies if it was mentioned by someone else Phone Post
1/25/13 5:37 PM
yellow wrkahlc

I will miss Rampage being in the UFC, period.

He doesn't belong anywhere else. It's gonna feel weird seeing him fight under a different banner against talent he surpasses.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.