UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana: Anderson will fight GSP and Jones

1/25/13 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/13 4:03 PM

Per ESPN

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story/_/id/8880830/anderson-silva-fight-georges-st-pierre-jon-jones-retiring

UFC president Dana White said Friday that Anderson Silva is on the verge of a new deal with the UFC and will fight Georges St-Pierre and Jon Jones before he retires.

"You will have both those fights before Anderson Silva retires," White said Friday on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "Anderson Silva is on the verge of signing a new big deal with us, and he wants big fights. That's what he wants."

Edit - Title should say Jones.  My bad.  Would be awesome to see Anderson vs Anderson though.
1/25/13 4:03 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THe title is off. You doubled up on the Anderson

MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrefs - Would love to see Anderson vs. Anderson.
Ha!!!! Phone Post
Kimbos Bread
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP will never happen. Fuk what Silva wants. If he wants challenges then have him go up a weight class or two Phone Post
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ducking Weidman!!!!
-goku Phone Post
1/25/13 4:04 PM
shorebreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson vs Anderson, make it happen Uncle Dana Phone Post
1/25/13 4:04 PM
MachidasStraightLeft
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

1/25/13 4:12 PM
shorebreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

Phone Post
1/25/13 4:12 PM
shorebreaker420

Fuck! Wrong pic Phone Post
1/25/13 4:13 PM
slugshot331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Ducking Weidman!!!!
-goku Phone Post
In before this Phone Post

It is inevitable

1/25/13 4:13 PM
shorebreaker420

MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

Phone Post
1/25/13 4:14 PM
shorebreaker420

Lol damn nevermind fuck it I guess I'm too high to operate Phone Post
1/25/13 4:15 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

^^ Lol, send a link to the pic 

1/25/13 4:17 PM
shorebreaker420

MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

This is where I was going with that Phone Post
1/25/13 4:21 PM
Porkchop

shorebreaker420 - 
MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

ummmmmm........

slightly racist maybe?
1/25/13 4:25 PM
shorebreaker420

Porkchop -
shorebreaker420 - 
MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

ummmmmm........

slightly racist maybe?
Phone Post
1/25/13 4:27 PM
Pure
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've said it before, but the stars are aligning for a 4th of July weekend at Cowboy Stadium for Jones vs. Silva this year.

Even friends of mine that only box and only watch boxing, would buy that PPV.

1/25/13 5:11 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Pure -

I've said it before, but the stars are aligning for a 4th of July weekend at Cowboy Stadium for Jones vs. Silva this year.

As long as Jones doesn't get hurt this is a very real possibility. Or vs gsp if he is healthy and accepts finally... Phone Post
1/25/13 5:15 PM
Lazer MMA

I've said for weeks now it's all bogus if he does not face the DAMN Silver Surfer!

I say the Surfer chops him bad!
1/25/13 5:26 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been saying for a while that Silva is probably the only guy that can beat Jones...and visa versa...not counting hw.
They are the most dominant fighters in the ufc. Phone Post
1/25/13 5:33 PM
DamirioN
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shorebreaker420 -
MachidasStraightLeft -

I pulled a Jimmy Rustler

Phone Post
Works for me. Phone Post
1/25/13 5:34 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Pure -

As long as Jones doesn't get hurt this is a very real possibility. Or vs gsp if he is healthy and accepts finally... Phone Post

Seriously, why do want you to see GSP vs Silva so badly?  Jones and Silva are so much closer in both size and skill.

1/25/13 5:50 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

TTT

1/25/13 8:31 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

MachidasStraightLeft -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Pure -

Seriously, why do want you to see GSP vs Silva so badly?  Jones and Silva are so much closer in both size and skill.

They are 100% not closer in size. All three of them are amazingly skilled. I want to see both but have wanted gsp for longer. Phone Post
1/25/13 9:13 PM
MachidasStraightLeft

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
MachidasStraightLeft -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Pure -

They are 100% not closer in size. All three of them are amazingly skilled. I want to see both but have wanted gsp for longer. Phone Post

Everyone who has seen all 3 of them in person says that St. Pierre is much smaller than Andy.  Luke Thomas for example, who's a smart guy, often mentions how much smaller GSP is than Andy.

I think you're just an Anderson fan who wants him to take the easy fight.  As a GSP fan, I don't wanna see him fight the  mich bigger and probably better fighter (Anderson), who will probably smash him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.