1/26/13 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rufus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/26/13 4:37 PM
Shroom
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the thieves have half a brain they will sit on them for awhile.

How hard is it to remove those logos you have on the mats? Will be almost impossible to unload those if the logos don't come off without destroying the mats.

Not sure how much everything is worth but you may be able to get some higher level departments involved instead of just the local police.

Did you have anything else in the trailer that would be easier to sell like electronics?

1/26/13 4:53 PM
Unseen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Police say that it was a dark colored Expedition, with two males.  This is from the video and they are still working on the plate.  

So if you're in the Temecula/Riverside or even San Diego area BOLO for suspicious Ford SUVs especially if they recently aqquired a large trailer.

Brian P.

Grappling-X

1/26/13 5:23 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, Hope you guys get your stuff back.
1/26/13 7:02 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a reminder that there's tiny transponder type gadgets to keep track of important trailers and such. It's fairly cheap and trackable by iPhone or whatever... and you can hide it very easily. It's a must nowadays.

It actually came in handy a few years ago when my buddy's work pick-up truck loaded with expensive equipment got stolen at night in his own driveway... I wish I was there when the 5 police cars showed up, culprits got almost 10 years jail time and he got face to face with the main fucker and flipped Diaz-type fingers in his dirty asshole face. Sweet story.

Hope you get your stuff back, this fucking sucks. My fireman cousin got his home broken into last thursday, bullshit like this makes my god damn blood boil. Good people getting their hard-earned stuff jacked ? Christ.
1/26/13 7:19 PM
ThEUniT

Here is a picture of the trailer from a news article.

http://murrieta.patch.com/articles/reward-offered-in-theft-of-box-trailer-wrestling-equipment

Cory if you know any police officers have them run the plates of the vehicle. Phone Post
1/26/13 7:22 PM
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for result Phone Post
1/26/13 7:27 PM
ranier wolfcastle
950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I SUSPECT ITS IN MEXICO BY NOW, BUT GOOD LUCK

1/26/13 7:29 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/26/13 9:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

Is this the trailer? I seen one very similar with a dark colored SUV towing it going North on the 101 threw Santa Barbara around 8:30Am ... Not positive if vehicle was a expedition or not... But worth it for everyone up North to keep there's eyes open also!

Gd luck Phone Post
1/27/13 1:17 AM
The fight lab
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is not the trailer but what our trailer pretty much looks like, Our trailer is a little older but that is the design.

Update: The Fight Lab is right next to the riverside County building there are cameras all around the building and the theft was all on video. The police where able to determine that it was a dark colored Expedition, with two males... Monday they will be using stronger analyzing tools to determine the license plate. The guys are on the way to Fresno true to form moving ahead with this weekends tournament and need all the help possible in getting the word out ... PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!
BOLO: dark colored Expedition, two males with a box trailer in the (but not limited to) SoCal area.
REWARD:
Grappling X is offering a $1000. Cash Reward
The Plate is 4EW9275

If you seen any thing that Matches Please try to get the License plate number off of the vehicle and email it to use so that the police can follow up with it.
info@grapplingx.com
1/27/13 2:40 AM
simpsonaye
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for those in the states! Phone Post
1/27/13 9:29 AM
mje364
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
Dark expedition.... The Plate is 4EW9275.

Glad to see you have some evidence and its not a complete shot in the dark. Phone Post
1/27/13 12:32 PM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justice bump . Phone Post
1/27/13 1:18 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mje364 -  TTT

Glad to see you have some evidence and its not a complete shot in the dark. Phone Post

Just to clarify, I BELIEVE what he's saying is that 4EW9275 is the license plate of the TRAILER, not the expedition.
1/27/13 1:27 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Sounds somewhat promising, I hope the police can make some progress tomorrow

1/27/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Is this the trailer? I seen one very similar with a dark colored SUV towing it going North on the 101 threw Santa Barbara around 8:30Am ... Not positive if vehicle was a expedition or not... But worth it for everyone up North to keep there's eyes open also!

Gd luck Phone Post
What time was it stolen from your location... Or time frame? Definitely seen a set-up matching your discription... If they left your area around 3-4AM that woulda put them in SB right around 8:30 AM... I'm in the process of buying a Trailer and getting a Vehicle to Tow it, so I've been looking at everyone I see drive past me lately just to see what there using n how it looks to be handling... Remember thinking it looked under gunned for towing the size trailer it had... Probably just Coincidence... But didn't wanna sleep on the Info, just in case!

Really hope you find those fucks! Phone Post
1/27/13 2:02 PM
mje364
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger -
mje364 -  TTT

Just to clarify, I BELIEVE what he's saying is that 4EW9275 is the license plate of the TRAILER, not the expedition.
Ah thanks for the clarification. My nad Phone Post
1/27/13 10:03 PM
mje364

mje364 -
bagger -
mje364 -  TTT

Ah thanks for the clarification. My nad Phone Post
Lol bad* Phone Post
1/27/13 10:42 PM
Slydawg

TTT Phone Post
1/28/13 6:44 PM
Unseen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/28/13 9:53 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Ttt Phone Post
1/29/13 1:17 PM
The fight lab
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/29/13 1:20 PM
The fight lab

We don't have any updates yet. I am just waiting for the officer to bring us the video.
1/29/13 9:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Gd luck Phone Post
What time was it stolen from your location... Or time frame? Definitely seen a set-up matching your discription... If they left your area around 3-4AM that woulda put them in SB right around 8:30 AM... I'm in the process of buying a Trailer and getting a Vehicle to Tow it, so I've been looking at everyone I see drive past me lately just to see what there using n how it looks to be handling... Remember thinking it looked under gunned for towing the size trailer it had... Probably just Coincidence... But didn't wanna sleep on the Info, just in case!

Really hope you find those fucks! Phone Post
TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.