UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What Page said to Glover: video

1/26/13 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/13 12:11 PM

Mist.

1/26/13 12:13 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - 
lesnar911 - Before the fight: "I trained hard as hell for this fight!"

After the fight: "Glover didn't have a big enough name to motivate me and I was injured"

hopefully not. But there will be a million of excuses.
Spot on.Ive hoped for pride Rampage far too many times now. Phone Post

And round and round we go....

1/26/13 12:17 PM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - Here's what Rampage said to Glover http://Youtu.be/sbM6hpPrXue Phone Post
Thanks Dana. We were laughing our asses off at the weigh in yesterday when Rogan popped in like that. I got a few good pics too. Can't wait for tonight. Nothing beats live events!! It's my gf's first one and she's freaking pumped now!! Phone Post
1/26/13 12:20 PM
zazen br
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL...

"Shape of my life.... yo breah stinks... going down... yadda yadda...."

Welcome to the Rampage Retirement Party. Glover is brutally kicking him out of the door in just a few hours.
1/26/13 12:23 PM
Eunuchorn
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
lesnar911 - Before the fight: "I trained hard as hell for this fight!"

After the fight: "Glover didn't have a big enough name to motivate me and I was injured"

hopefully not. But there will be a million of excuses.
No. Considering glover isnt know for being a lay and prayer, like bader. Phone Post

Bader a lay and prayer?

TKO/KO wins for Bader since 2008: 3
TKO/KO wins for Rampage since 2008: 1
1/26/13 12:29 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may be reaching, but i saw glover swallow (a textbook nervous physical mannerism) when rampage was about halfway through his rant. Also notice texeira didnt open his mouth until others were stepping between them. Page could be in his head.

1/26/13 12:31 PM
DWTF
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I GET A WOOT WOOT! this pumps me up even more for tonight.

thanks uncle dana for making another great free card i can get my homies into
1/26/13 12:34 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Best in video ever. Phone Post
1/26/13 12:39 PM
TheRealMattyS
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doc T -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I'll second that Phone Post
1/26/13 12:45 PM
juicer
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post
1/26/13 12:52 PM
inf0
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PAGEEEEEEEEEE

1/26/13 1:02 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On one hand I want Glover to win. We need some serious contenders for Jones but on the other hand I'd love to see Rampage do some slamming. Phone Post
1/26/13 1:03 PM
sodigthisbigcrux
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

god I hate his pac man head, but I think Dodson is going to walk away with the belt

1/26/13 1:03 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealMattyS - 
Doc T -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I'll second that Phone Post

I didnt notice that while watching, guess bc I was trying to read lips but So fucking funny!!

1/26/13 1:04 PM
Chomas
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks haha rampage might just make a fight out of it yet. Hope he really shows up! Phone Post
1/26/13 1:05 PM
shootfightermike
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its goin down homie

1/26/13 1:07 PM
BRZ

Thanks Dana Phone Post
1/26/13 1:09 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushidoAristotle - "I'm in the best shape of my life. I trained hard as fuck for you. I don't like when people say they're gonna knock me out, like your boy Chuck did. It's going down, homie. You don't know what you asked for."
Thank u sir. Vtfu when I log in on safari Phone Post
1/26/13 1:12 PM
Todd Lally

How about,

Page says"I am glad you are not one of the Arizona Combat Sports guys from the Lally's! They always come to fight!"

Dana Say's, "Yeah we need more of there guys fighting and soon! I will make a call personaly!"

Am I right Dana! LOL

Todd Lally
ACS!
1/26/13 1:13 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshua j king - With the exception of UFC 144 for oblivious fucking reasons,Rampge fucking Jackson ALWAYS comes to bang,bro! Phone Post
For oblivious fucking reasons Phone Post
1/26/13 1:14 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obliviously Phone Post
1/26/13 1:16 PM
mikegli
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This perspective needs to happen more often. I said it after the BJ/Rory weigh ins.

1/26/13 1:18 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

hahanice gif homie.

Rogan looks huge
1/26/13 1:18 PM
InvisibleControl

Fuck me for spending all my betting money and putting money down on Glover. Rampage looks confident. And in the best shape he's looked in years, maybe ever. The lines on Rampage are definitely worth bidding on.
1/26/13 1:20 PM
yabadaba
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - 
Brandable - 

I may be reaching, but i saw glover swallow (a textbook nervous physical mannerism) when rampage was about halfway through his rant. Also notice texeira didnt open his mouth until others were stepping between them. Page could be in his head.

This is the first thing I noticed, it at least appears if Rampage is winning the mental aspect already.

Probably nothing to it but I noticed that as well. Glover swallows right after Rampage reminds him of what he did to Chuck...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.