UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What Page said to Glover: video

1/26/13 1:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable -

I may be reaching, but i saw glover swallow (a textbook nervous physical mannerism) when rampage was about halfway through his rant. Also notice texeira didnt open his mouth until others were stepping between them. Page could be in his head.

Lol ever heard of having spit in your mouth. To say swallowing spit is textbook nervous. Then I must be nervous all day Phone Post
1/26/13 1:28 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushidoAristotle - "I'm in the best shape of my life. I trained hard as fuck for you. I don't like when people say they're gonna knock me out, like your boy Chuck did. It's going down, homie. You don't know what you asked for."

Oooo come on PAGE

1/26/13 1:29 PM
Cheggers
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That in GIF is absolutely fantastic Phone Post
1/26/13 1:31 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -
Brandable -

I may be reaching, but i saw glover swallow (a textbook nervous physical mannerism) when rampage was about halfway through his rant. Also notice texeira didnt open his mouth until others were stepping between them. Page could be in his head.

Lol ever heard of having spit in your mouth. To say swallowing spit is textbook nervous. Then I must be nervous all day Phone Post
This. Could be, but I agree on the reaching. Phone Post
1/26/13 1:33 PM
ranier wolfcastle
861 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushidoAristotle - "I'm in the best shape of my life. I trained hard as fuck for you. I don't like when people say they're gonna knock me out, like your boy Chuck did. It's going down, homie. You don't know what you asked for."

thanks

1/26/13 1:39 PM
YousHerName

Krs10KO.com -
TheRealMattyS - 
Doc T -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Best in video ever. Phone Post
I'll second that Phone Post

I didnt notice that while watching, guess bc I was trying to read lips but So fucking funny!!

BWAHAHAhAhHahHHHAHHABHA AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS TOO FUNNY Phone Post
1/26/13 1:42 PM
xNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So stealing that gif Phone Post
1/26/13 1:45 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agh, I am so excited!!!

1/26/13 1:49 PM
Jive Turkey

Hahahahahaha Joe HAS to know that's meme now. Hilarious
1/26/13 1:51 PM
Eyelasher

Anybody have an idea what Glover said in response?...
1/26/13 1:51 PM
FoluFam

BushidoAristotle - "I'm in the best shape of my life. I trained hard as fuck for you. I don't like when people say they're gonna knock me out, like your boy Chuck did. It's going down, homie. You don't know what you asked for."
Nice Phone Post
1/26/13 1:52 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FIREWORKS Phone Post
1/26/13 1:52 PM
The Last Emperor

LEKS -  I think he said "I never been this fake in my life. Wow you got pretty eyes wanna fuck tonight. That's what me and chuck did. I don't like when people just whip their cock out. Gotta wine and dine first. Can you go down homie? Yeah that's what I been waiting for".

I could be wrong though.... Phone Post

Ban?
1/26/13 1:53 PM
tonytr

There are already serious contenders for Jones. Gustaffson, Mousasi if he beats Gus, Hendo if he beats Machida, even Machida himself, Cormier if he gets a big win at 205. Besides, if beating Shogun can't get Gus the shot, then beating Rampage isn't going to get Texeira straight to the top. He'd have to win two more first.
1/26/13 1:54 PM
ender852
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Last Emperor - 
LEKS -  I think he said "I never been this fake in my life. Wow you got pretty eyes wanna fuck tonight. That's what me and chuck did. I don't like when people just whip their cock out. Gotta wine and dine first. Can you go down homie? Yeah that's what I been waiting for".

I could be wrong though.... Phone Post

Ban?

ban

1/26/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

LOL!!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 1:59 PM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said "I'm all washed up man! You're gonna beat me like everyone else. You ain't special!" Phone Post
1/26/13 2:00 PM
newjack900
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to be excited for that fight - but then I remembered the Rampage-Bader fight. Hopefully that wasn't who Rampage has become
1/26/13 2:02 PM
dfw jr
1595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover is nervous for sure!! Biggest fight of his life. Rampage is too tho, he wants to walk away with a win on the biggest platform(FOX) and in about 25 other countries on live TV! Stakes are high tonight for everyone. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! So pumped Phone Post
1/26/13 2:15 PM
BeeTrain
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover obviously seemed surprised by Page's actions and is now probably pissed that he didnt react in a different manner, in retrospect. my bet, He'll turn whatever nerves he had at that time into pure aggression and anger come fight time. Glover by TKO, round two (late) Phone Post
1/26/13 2:21 PM
CindyO

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Awesome IN gif!!!

Cindy

1/26/13 2:25 PM
Delorian
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover looked nervous at the weigh ins.  I hope it doesn't get the best of him, and I hope he doesn't immediately shoot for a takedown and eat a furious uppercut from Rampage.  I don't think he will, but if he's nervous -- THEN SO AM I!

This card is going to be badass, and I can't wait to see those little flyweight fuckers defy the laws of gravity and spin, kick, and punch non-stop for 25 minutes or less.   

1/26/13 2:27 PM
Rob San Soo

Can't want for this fight !!!!!!! Ahhhhhh Phone Post
1/26/13 2:38 PM
T.Jay Thompson
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Awesome IN gif!!!

Cindy

OMG lol Phone Post
1/26/13 2:41 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zazen br - LOL...

"Shape of my life.... yo breah stinks... going down... yadda yadda...."

Welcome to the Rampage Retirement Party. Glover is brutally kicking him out of the door in just a few hours.

you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

can't wait to bump this thread after the fight to add salt to your sandy vag

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.