UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What Page said to Glover: video

1/26/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DezzNutzz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You all must of misheard he said, "hello kind sir, I wish you the best of luck in our upcoming match. I am well prepared for this bout and I am that sure that you are as well. May the best man win!" Phone Post
1/26/13 2:46 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushidoAristotle - "I'm in the best shape of my life. I trained hard as fuck for you. I don't like when people say they're gonna knock me out, like your boy Chuck did. It's going down, homie. You don't know what you asked for."
This is the most accurate I've seen. Something like this, but the fact that he mentioned Chuck hopefully means he will actually bring it and KO Glover. Phone Post
1/26/13 2:55 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I feel like Joe did that on purpose for the forums lol. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:11 PM
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome card tonight DANA! we get fight of the year, a war, and a title fight, thank you!!!

1/26/13 3:14 PM
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Rampage clearly said was,

"I know it was you who fucked my wife? Now I'm gonna fuck u like I fucked Chuck and Dan. You don't know what what your ass is in for, I fucking u in the butt homie!!"

I'm almost positive that's what he said, Dana correct me if I'm wrong. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:14 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - Glover is nervous for sure!! Biggest fight of his life. Rampage is too tho, he wants to walk away with a win on the biggest platform(FOX) and in about 25 other countries on live TV! Stakes are high tonight for everyone. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! So pumped Phone Post
Can't wait for this slugfest!!!

And the pettis v cerrone fight is gonna b sick! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:22 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Glover is nervous for sure!! Biggest fight of his life. Rampage is too tho, he wants to walk away with a win on the biggest platform(FOX) and in about 25 other countries on live TV! Stakes are high tonight for everyone. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! So pumped Phone Post

I love that you're such a fan Dana!!!

Approx. one more hour....FUCK!

1/26/13 3:24 PM
JimGordon

I'm sticking with Rampage on this one for him to be worth something anywhere else he has to go out with a win tonight. He does look good and I love seeing hype trains get Derailed so Rampage by MURDER!!!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:24 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great thread, was wondering what Rampage was saying Phone Post
1/26/13 3:27 PM
HandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mchase126 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol me too it's his thing now Phone Post
1/26/13 3:27 PM
Mmanizzle

Edited: 01/26/13 3:32 PM
Page said, "Hey Glover, yo breff is stanky..."

There's so much hype about Glover, if Page beats him, whoa nelly, his stock skyrockets again... Glover's chin was a bit suspect in his last fight when Maldonado caught him once and I thinks Page will try to capitalize on that. I'm giving the edge to Glover cuz he's just a fricking beast and most of his wins are TKOs or KOs...
1/26/13 3:28 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T.Jay Thompson - 
CindyO -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Awesome IN gif!!!

Cindy

OMG lol Phone Post

I love how the 'IN' Slides in with Joe, this is gif gold.

1/26/13 3:28 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is in shape.

Remember this isn't about Glover, it's bigger.

This is Reebok, it's wanting money, it's The A-Team flopping, it's Dana White.

Rampage is looking to beat Dana tonight and as a result it means we will see a guy who wants to win.

Will he?

I don't know but it means we get a fight and that it means something if Glover wins since Rampage is coming ready. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:34 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -
mchase126 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lol me too it's his thing now Phone Post
We need a thread to get Joe's attention and start requesting funny shit/faces for him to do at these exact moments.

We could have a whole library of Joe Rogan In gifs. Phone Post
1/26/13 3:52 PM
flawlessvictory
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW....if rampage loses , make sure he gets a post fight interview still ! whatever he says will be pure gold! Phone Post
1/26/13 3:53 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealMattyS - 
Doc T -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Best in video ever. Phone Post
I'll second that Phone Post

Love it!

1/26/13 3:55 PM
ortman166

Dana! How can I watch these fights from my phone???? I really don't want to miss this event!!! Phone Post
1/26/13 4:01 PM
Sugarfoot
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, I hope he brings it! Phone Post
1/26/13 4:05 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Glover is nervous for sure!! Biggest fight of his life. Rampage is too tho, he wants to walk away with a win on the biggest platform(FOX) and in about 25 other countries on live TV! Stakes are high tonight for everyone. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!! So pumped Phone Post

Dana is such a fucking fan, this guy is awesome!!
1/26/13 4:21 PM
MarkRobinson
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whooooo! 

I dont know but Glover looked SHOOK! 

Hopefully Rampage puts him to sleep! 

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!!

1/26/13 4:22 PM
shorebreaker420
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ortman166 - Dana! How can I watch these fights from my phone???? I really don't want to miss this event!!! Phone Post
What I use Phone Post
1/26/13 4:22 PM
Toby Lerone
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this fight 3 rounds or 5?

1/26/13 4:34 PM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEKS - I think he said "I never been this fake in my life. Wow you got pretty eyes wanna fuck tonight. That's what me and chuck did. I don't like when people just whip their cock out. Gotta wine and dine first. Can you go down homie? Yeah that's what I been waiting for".

I could be wrong though.... Phone Post
LMFAO Phone Post
1/26/13 4:35 PM
ortman166

Frank Gallagher -
Billytk -
shorebreaker420 - 
ortman166 - Dana! How can I watch these fights from my phone???? I really don't want to miss this event!!! Phone Post
What I use Phone Post

Hulu ONLY works in the U.S. so if you're anywhere else it's useless
If you have 4G lte it shouldn't matter where you are Phone Post
Awesome, so ill be able to watch the fx and fox fights live from this?? Phone Post
1/26/13 4:35 PM
ThePeoplesYhundi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is gonna be sick sweet fights and its all free! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.