UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> *****FREE BLUE NAME*****

1/26/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*I already made this thread but i cant see it anywhere*

OK im in a good mood

so heres a contest, mudnamers tell me your best MMA related stories, be they funny, interesting, stuff at training etc.

it will be an interesting read and at the end ill pick a winner and buy you a blue name. 

other UGers feel free to help me choose.

Not sure when contest closes, will see what the response is like.

Good luck

1/26/13 1:16 PM
LastRowCarl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One time at affliction weigh ins babalu asked my ex if she wanted him to autograph her boobies.. the end Phone Post
1/26/13 1:19 PM
sitchpack

Smoked some weed with Paul Daley at a friend's house in Nottigham bout 5 years ago. I know im not a mud but ill drop the story anyway.

1/26/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_Song2
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - 

Smoked some weed with Paul Daley at a friend's house in Nottigham bout 5 years ago. I know im not a mud but ill drop the story anyway.

im from nottingham. 

vtfu

1/26/13 1:27 PM
sitchpack

UGCTT_Song2 - 
sitchpack - 

im from nottingham. 

vtfu

haha nice one. I dont live in Notts just have a good friend there who grew up with Daley. Dude likes his reefer just like anyone else :)

1/26/13 1:29 PM
UGCTT_Song2

ha i never met paul, saw him at a bamma event. my brothers met him a few times i think, said he cool.

1/26/13 1:33 PM
HE H4TE ME

Roger Huerta walked into our college party in the dead of winter without a shirt on in Dinkytown MLPS. He was in the house for roughly 3 minutes before he hit on someone's girlfriend. The biggest dude in the party(like 6'4", 280lbs) picked a fight with him. They shoved each other in the kitchen until they ended up in a scramble, Roger ends up full mount and is throwing bombs at the kitchen tile so hard he is blowing tiles out. It was like watching the matrix. The big dudes teeth are all caved in and his buddy is taking him to the ER. Roger runs after the car which is stopped at a light and Roger punches through the passenger side window.

Everything after that is hearsay but I witnessed that with my own eyes.

About a month later, I was eating lunch at a pizza place and the table next to us gets seated with Roger and like 4 sketchy lookin Mexicans. I kept my head down and ate as fast as I could for fear that he might recognize me(looking back on it, I highly doubt he would recognize an innocent bystander.

That's my story. No need for a blue, just wanted to share. Cheers Phone Post
1/26/13 1:36 PM
UGCTT_Song2

HE H4TE ME -  Roger Huerta walked into our college party in the dead of winter without a shirt on in Dinkytown MLPS. He was in the house for roughly 3 minutes before he hit on someone's girlfriend. The biggest dude in the party(like 6'4", 280lbs) picked a fight with him. They shoved each other in the kitchen until they ended up in a scramble, Roger ends up full mount and is throwing bombs at the kitchen tile so hard he is blowing tiles out. It was like watching the matrix. The big dudes teeth are all caved in and his buddy is taking him to the ER. Roger runs after the car which is stopped at a light and Roger punches through the passenger side window.

About a month later, I was eating lunch at a pizza place and the table next to us gets seated with Roger and like 4 sketchy lookin Mexicans. I kept my head down and ate as fast as I could for fear that he might recognize me(looking back on it, I highly doubt he would recognize an innocent bystander.

holy fuck, you sure you dont want consideration?

1/26/13 1:38 PM
Eunuchorn
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was so excited/anxious for Cain/Brock that my dick shriveled up and nearly disappeared up inside me.

I'm a real fucking fan.
1/26/13 1:39 PM
HE H4TE ME

UGCTT_Song2 -
HE H4TE ME -  Roger Huerta walked into our college party in the dead of winter without a shirt on in Dinkytown MLPS. He was in the house for roughly 3 minutes before he hit on someone's girlfriend. The biggest dude in the party(like 6'4", 280lbs) picked a fight with him. They shoved each other in the kitchen until they ended up in a scramble, Roger ends up full mount and is throwing bombs at the kitchen tile so hard he is blowing tiles out. It was like watching the matrix. The big dudes teeth are all caved in and his buddy is taking him to the ER. Roger runs after the car which is stopped at a light and Roger punches through the passenger side window.

I appreciate it. I can afford it, I just only use the app so I wouldn't give it much use. Give it to someone who will use it correctly! Phone Post
1/26/13 1:41 PM
sitchpack

UGCTT_Song2 - 

ha i never met paul, saw him at a bamma event. my brothers met him a few times i think, said he cool.

yeah hes a nice guy, rolled me a tulip and put about a gram and a half of weed in it, dude doesnt give a fuck.

1/26/13 1:48 PM
UGCTT_Song2

HE H4TE ME -
UGCTT_Song2 -

I appreciate it. I can afford it, I just only use the app so I wouldn't give it much use. Give it to someone who will use it correctly! Phone Post
You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar

Vtfu Phone Post
1/26/13 3:58 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Da fuq

More Phone Post
1/26/13 4:22 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was watching Belfort vs Bisping last week and was rooting for Belfort even though i am English.

The End
1/26/13 4:22 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/13 4:23 PM
Double posted del please if not i will have to write an offensive post
1/26/13 4:27 PM
dannyapodaca
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I let my son have his 1st mma fight when he was 16 yrs old. Phone Post
1/26/13 5:42 PM
HE H4TE ME

TTT Phone Post
1/26/13 5:57 PM
Stea1th

Me and the wife went to a Sonnen open workout. A little sweat landed on her and now she's pregnant. Phone Post
1/26/13 6:03 PM
Joe_Drogan420

I'll take it, thanks.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/aeonnz/animated/moustachesxm8.gif

(So I can post gifs like that.)
1/26/13 6:11 PM
Mark Krumrine
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get a call one night from Jay Haas saying "can you make it in to train tomorrow, Charlie Brennamin is coming in..." Of course I say yes as I don't pass up training with anyone I can, so it's me, Jay Haas, Darrell Horcher, and Charlie and me and Charlie get matched up to spar, I'm 197 at the time Charlie's like 165 and thoroughly whips my ass take down after take down, last min of the fight Charlie power doubles me an my foot hits the cage on te way down I get up finish the round and as I go cool down I notice blood, look down and my big toe is basically lacerated in half... I take gauze and tape it up and spar 3 more rounds... Charlie just looks laughs and says intense.... So yea Charlie technically double legged half my toe off Phone Post
1/26/13 6:13 PM
BushidoAristotle
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have stories, but I have some MMA videos I made.

UFC 135: Rampage and Jones Brawl Outside School
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-THAwYaad4

UFC 140: Machida Crane Kicks Jones in the Face (Karate Kid)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3awhIoL54fY

UFC 145: Jon Jones Van Dammes Rashad Evans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9An8YJ4fSAM

UFC 148: Anderson Silva Bruce Lees Chael Sonnen (Enter the Spider)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBK3RJWjfUQ
1/26/13 6:37 PM
DeLurked
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will tell you an old school story, which actually is actually a few stories rolled into one.

In 1998, I went to UFC 16 (Shamrock vs. Zinoviev) in Louisiana with Joel Gold, who was the creator of Full Contact Fighter magazine. He was covering the fights for FCF as well as making a video magazine, and I was lucky enough to go with him when his normal guy was unable to go.

I was given an All-Access pass, and we spent a few days at the hotel with the fighters as well as being ringside for the fights - and I mean where the photographers stand, not the first set of seats.

The day before the fights, Joel was filming Vitor Belfort, who was not there to fight but there as a guest. We were in a ballroom of the hotel, and Joel is filming him stretching, etc. Vitor looked at me and said, "You train?" I had been, but for only two years at the time. He told me to run up to my room and get my shorts, and he then proceeded to destroy me over and over and over again on the carpeting of the ballroom. The guy was a BEAST!

Fast forward to right after the fights. Townsend Saunders lost, and now here I am in a taxi with the driver and Joe Rogan in the front seat, and me, Joel Gold, and Mark Coleman in the back. he was SO pissed that Saunders lost that he was stuttering, saying stuff like. "I got my f'n sneakers at the hotel and I'm gonna go f'n run around the f'n hotel and train, f this and f that!" I was honestly scared at that moment because he wanted to hit something, and since he knew Joel and Joe well, it was propbably me who would have taken the punch!

We get to the hotel and we spend time in Maurice Smith's room. He was cracking everyone up and talking about the Gracie family a lot, pronouncing their names with Rs instead of the H sound on purpose.

We ended up going to Bourbon Street and went into some of the strip clubs. I'm pretty sure that Mo's trainer was with us as well. At one point, we saw Kimo walk by on the street (he lost to TK that night) with a gorgeous girl on each arm.

Also,when Shamrock slammed Zinoviev, both Joel and I thought he was DEAD. He yelled at me to grab the video camera, which we had put under the skirt of the octagon and I filmed a few minutes until we realized he was alive.

Shamrock was locked in his room the whole time with hius gf/fiancee (not sure which, she was short, blonde, and hot). Went to McDonald's with BJM at one point and he told us that everyone at SEG/UFC hated Shamrock, that he was a primadonna, etc.

A bunch of other stuff happened that weekend, but those are the highlights. I never made it pro, but I at least had an experience that I will always remember!!!
1/26/13 6:47 PM
palmmute
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
1/26/13 7:02 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeLurked - I will tell you an old school story, which actually is actually a few stories rolled into one.

In 1998, I went to UFC 16 (Shamrock vs. Zinoviev) in Louisiana with Joel Gold, who was the creator of Full Contact Fighter magazine. He was covering the fights for FCF as well as making a video magazine, and I was lucky enough to go with him when his normal guy was unable to go.

I was given an All-Access pass, and we spent a few days at the hotel with the fighters as well as being ringside for the fights - and I mean where the photographers stand, not the first set of seats.

The day before the fights, Joel was filming Vitor Belfort, who was not there to fight but there as a guest. We were in a ballroom of the hotel, and Joel is filming him stretching, etc. Vitor looked at me and said, "You train?" I had been, but for only two years at the time. He told me to run up to my room and get my shorts, and he then proceeded to destroy me over and over and over again on the carpeting of the ballroom. The guy was a BEAST!

Fast forward to right after the fights. Townsend Saunders lost, and now here I am in a taxi with the driver and Joe Rogan in the front seat, and me, Joel Gold, and Mark Coleman in the back. he was SO pissed that Saunders lost that he was stuttering, saying stuff like. "I got my f'n sneakers at the hotel and I'm gonna go f'n run around the f'n hotel and train, f this and f that!" I was honestly scared at that moment because he wanted to hit something, and since he knew Joel and Joe well, it was propbably me who would have taken the punch!

We get to the hotel and we spend time in Maurice Smith's room. He was cracking everyone up and talking about the Gracie family a lot, pronouncing their names with Rs instead of the H sound on purpose.

We ended up going to Bourbon Street and went into some of the strip clubs. I'm pretty sure that Mo's trainer was with us as well. At one point, we saw Kimo walk by on the street (he lost to TK that night) with a gorgeous girl on each arm.

Also,when Shamrock slammed Zinoviev, both Joel and I thought he was DEAD. He yelled at me to grab the video camera, which we had put under the skirt of the octagon and I filmed a few minutes until we realized he was alive.

Shamrock was locked in his room the whole time with hius gf/fiancee (not sure which, she was short, blonde, and hot). Went to McDonald's with BJM at one point and he told us that everyone at SEG/UFC hated Shamrock, that he was a primadonna, etc.

A bunch of other stuff happened that weekend, but those are the highlights. I never made it pro, but I at least had an experience that I will always remember!!!

voted up for sharing that!

1/26/13 7:07 PM
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a real story so I hope people choose this because I need this in my life.

Any how I'm going to keep this short and sweet. About 3 years ago I was at a small local grappling tournament, fxg. And guess who was there????

Hector fucking Lombard my hero, my savior.

And well I got 1 place in my nogi bracket. That all have a good night folks.

Jk, anyway hector was grappling and it seemed very intense. The guy shoots a single let on hector and switch to the back control while the are both standing.

I hope this makes sense.

And from that position hector rolls forward for a rolling knee bar and he gets it. Not only does he get it he fucking yanks the fuck out of it and breaks it completely.

I wish the story ended here but it doesn't.

Hector gets up happy not knowing what he did I guess. Of course that doesn't last long and when hector sees what he did he errupts in tears and runs to the bathroom crying.

20 minutes later we get in the bathroom and a window is broken and hector is gone...

And to this day I don't know what happened to hector. The other guy obviously went to the hospital.

And guys I swear its true font make me search for pics. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.