UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> *****FREE BLUE NAME*****

2/3/13 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

whow.. I cant see him either

let me check if he got a name change

might not be able to find out till tomorrow as the time zoon of the name changers is alot later

2/3/13 11:37 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am he. Lost a screen name bet with myself yesterday.

Seriously. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:38 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Intestine -  I am he. Lost a screen name bet with myself yesterday.

Seriously. Phone Post

I can confirm this =)

Congratulations Dirk... errr LI

2/3/13 11:39 PM
UGCTT_Song2
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Seriously. Phone Post

I can confirm this =)

Definitely? Okay then im just smoking a cigarette and will get it done in a min. What was the bet on? Phone Post
2/3/13 11:42 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And thank you for picking me. I love telling that story, and I'm honored that I won. And I've wanted a blue name for a long time, just haven't had the extra scratch, so, I really appreciate. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:43 PM
RickStorm

UGCTT_Song2 - 
RickStorm -

Seriously. Phone Post

I can confirm this =)

Definitely? Okay then im just smoking a cigarette and will get it done in a min. What was the bet on? Phone Post

Yes definitely.. I checked with the name changer dude

2/3/13 11:45 PM
Large Intestine

I was kidding about the bet, actually. I was just tired of my goofy screen name. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:46 PM
UGCTT_Song2
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Intestine -  I was kidding about the bet, actually. I was just tired of my goofy screen name. Phone Post

you look handsome in blue

BEEP

Large Intestine

It's blue! Beautiful! Thank you! Phone Post
Large Intestine

Ahhh...feels good! Phone Post
2/3/13 11:47 PM
RickStorm

Edited: 02/03/13 11:47 PM

VTFU Song!! Awesome of you to do this

*edit*

Crap.. i already VTFU you today so I owe ya a x3

2/3/13 11:50 PM
UGCTT_Song2

RickStorm - 

VTFU Song!! Awesome of you to do this

*edit*

Crap.. i already VTFU you today so I owe ya a x3

thread will remain open for a long time, until mma dies out and i watch rollerball in space with naked chicks or some shit. i havent trained since start of novemeber im just spending the money another way, i take a lot from this forum so its time i gave back. 

keep the stories coming, will check back next weekend

2/4/13 12:09 AM
1st Rnd KO
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Met Kurt Pelligrino at a Martial Arts Camp. Talked for a while on the way to a party. Did a few shots, and he disappeared. Pretty cool guy.
2/4/13 12:54 AM
Master Tang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anybody here ever buys me a blew name and I find out I will vote you down every chance I get.
2/4/13 1:04 AM
UGCTT_Song2

Master Tang - If anybody here ever buys me a blew name and I find out I will vote you down every chance I get.
Why would that be? Phone Post
2/8/13 2:34 PM
BushidoAristotle
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far I've got you into the 20s. My goal is to get you into the 30s, UGCTT_Song2.
2/14/13 9:08 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Ttmft!

More stories needed

Thnx BA Phone Post
2/14/13 9:31 PM
HolyHackZack
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was walking with my then girlfriend to the Rose Garden in Portland, OR to catch the prelims of Strikeforce: Rockhold vs Kennedy. We were standing at a crosswalk waiting for the light to change, I was kind of lost in thought and she said 'Hey is that a fighter?'. I looked up and parked in front of us was a long black stretch limo with the window rolled down. Daniel Cormier was kind of hanging out the window and asked if we were going to the fights. This was right after he won the Grand Prix and I kind of lost my shit. 'The champ! It's the champ!'. The light turned green, he told us to enjoy ourselves and took off.

I was standing next to a photographer from ESPN. 'You have to be kidding me... a limo?' she said.

I knew no one would believe this without proof. I tweeted Cormier asking if he remembers this. He posted on his twitter this morning that he does :-) Phone Post
2/14/13 9:38 PM
UGCTT_Song2

HolyHackZack - I was walking with my then girlfriend to the Rose Garden in Portland, OR to catch the prelims of Strikeforce: Rockhold vs Kennedy. We were standing at a crosswalk waiting for the light to change, I was kind of lost in thought and she said 'Hey is that a fighter?'. I looked up and parked in front of us was a long black stretch limo with the window rolled down. Daniel Cormier was kind of hanging out the window and asked if we were going to the fights. This was right after he won the Grand Prix and I kind of lost my shit. 'The champ! It's the champ!'. The light turned green, he told us to enjoy ourselves and took off.

I was standing next to a photographer from ESPN. 'You have to be kidding me... a limo?' she said.

I knew no one would believe this without proof. I tweeted Cormier asking if he remembers this. He posted on his twitter this morning that he does :-) Phone Post
Nice Phone Post
2/14/13 9:41 PM
Da_man
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I say this again

This is a real story so I hope people choose this because I need this in my life.

Any how I'm going to keep this short and sweet. About 3 years ago I was at a small local grappling tournament, fxg. And guess who was there????

Hector fucking Lombard my hero, my savior.

And well I got 1 place in my nogi bracket. That all have a good night folks.

Jk, anyway hector was grappling and it seemed very intense. The guy shoots a single let on hector and switch to the back control while the are both standing.

I hope this makes sense.

And from that position hector rolls forward for a rolling knee bar and he gets it. Not only does he get it he fucking yanks the fuck out of it and breaks it completely.

I wish the story ended here but it doesn't.

Hector gets up happy not knowing what he did I guess. Of course that doesn't last long and when hector sees what he did he errupts in tears and runs to the bathroom crying.

20 minutes later we get in the bathroom and a window is broken and hector is gone...

And to this day I don't know what happened to hector. The other guy obviously went to the hospital.

And guys I swear its true dont make me search for pics. Phone Post
2/15/13 9:06 PM
UGCTT_Song2

TTMFT

Friday night UG wanna shares some tales? Phone Post
2/16/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Top Phone Post
2/27/13 11:11 PM
UGCTT_Song2

im buying somebody a blue after this weekends event. 

so if you got a story then get it telt!

thanks to those who shared so far, 

2/28/13 1:00 AM
KingGo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. I have a couple, nothin like the ones ive seen here. Ill put em ul when Im at a computer Phone Post
3/1/13 8:50 PM
Large Intestine

All ears. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.