UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> *****FREE BLUE NAME*****

3/1/13 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any involving this weekends fighters is a big plus.

Yes I read your hector lombard story haha your are neck and neck with another guy so far Phone Post
3/2/13 11:22 AM
potscowley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Toronto for UFC 129. Friday night before the fights we're out looking for something to eat, start walking through downtown looking for anything that wasnt the Hard Rock. After a hour or so of touring and finding nothing good we decide to hop in a cab back towards the hotel and to have a liquid dinner instead. So we all pile in the cab and on the floor in the back there is a bag. Quick look inside and its full of Trauma MMA shirts. So now we are all sitting around drinking away dinner when someone suggests looking in the bag to see what else might be in there, dump it out to find 5 shirts, and a check for $1000 for Matt Mitrione for some appearance he did. Some quick internet searching and we find out he is signing autographs at a bar downtown. Couple phone calls later we get ahold of a UFC person who tells us Meathead would like us to come down to drop it off. So free drinks on Matt at the The Loose Moose that night and he scored us tickets to the TapOut after-party as well.
3/2/13 12:16 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/2/13 12:55 PM
sycotik
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was at one of my local fights and Brandon hinkle was supposed to be the main event. Well it was the second to last match and I go grab a pretzel and see him as I am walking by talking to Mark Coleman. I go say hello and ask if he is still fighting tonight. He says no. I said that is to bad and inquired if his opponent pulled out or something. He says no nothing like that. He just had surgery and is recovering. He then drops his drawers to about mid thigh to show me and my girlfriend his hernia scar. I did not know what to say so I just turned around and went back to my seat. For some reason my girlfriend has this big ass grin on her face the rest of the night. Even gave me a piece later that night. Phone Post
3/2/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT_Song2
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sycotik - Was at one of my local fights and Brandon hinkle was supposed to be the main event. Well it was the second to last match and I go grab a pretzel and see him as I am walking by talking to Mark Coleman. I go say hello and ask if he is still fighting tonight. He says no. I said that is to bad and inquired if his opponent pulled out or something. He says no nothing like that. He just had surgery and is recovering. He then drops his drawers to about mid thigh to show me and my girlfriend his hernia scar. I did not know what to say so I just turned around and went back to my seat. For some reason my girlfriend has this big ass grin on her face the rest of the night. Even gave me a piece later that night. Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
3/2/13 5:22 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Keep em coming guys ill get an independent judge in tomorrow to award the blue Phone Post
3/6/13 4:36 PM
sycotik
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who won? Phone Post
3/6/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT_Song2

sycotik - Who won? Phone Post
Standby, been really busy at work and forgot. Somebody will be blue tonight. Phone Post
3/6/13 9:02 PM
UGCTT_Song2

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Standby, been really busy at work and forgot. Somebody will be blue tonight. Phone Post

need help judging. please help me decide UG.

PM me if you prefer that to posting here

3/6/13 9:20 PM
BushidoAristotle
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - 
UGCTT_Song2 - 

need help judging. please help me decide UG.

PM me if you prefer that to posting here

Check your inbox, boss.
3/6/13 9:54 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One time at Band camp......
3/6/13 9:59 PM
sycotik

Woohoo!!!! Thanks man! No more mudder! Phone Post
3/6/13 10:01 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! you mean i didnt win??
3/6/13 10:06 PM
UGCTT_Song2

sycotik you big blue fuck, go forth and post pics for muds in need.

dont fret though guys, im waiting to hear back from 2 independent judges, i just chose the cowards way because it made me laugh and had a hammer cameo.  more blues inbound so keep em coming

potscowley i really like your story, just weary if a blue would be put to use? 

3/6/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_Song2

Master Bater - FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! you mean i didnt win??

you win a vote up for cool avatar

also you can play my flute

i swear its not been up my ass.......

3/8/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_Song2

TTT

3/8/13 12:03 AM
UGCTT_Song2

TTT

3/8/13 2:30 PM
RickStorm
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT

3/8/13 2:36 PM
RickStorm
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

PM sent Song2

3/10/13 12:07 AM
UGCTT_Song2

RickStorm -

PM sent Song2

Ttmft its friday night

I just got a new (to me) car today so you gotta wait until more blues go out.

I can say that me and an unnamed independent judge decided one guy is getting one, at some point.

Rickstorm ill check my pm, I havent had pc access for a couple days.

Anybody else with boss stories of mma fighters wanna be a fucking blue name? Phone Post
3/10/13 1:21 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm already a blue, but my only story with a fighter was about two weeks ago.
Went to a Royce Gracie seminar. So it wasn't a random meeting or anything. Was in awe from as soon as I saw him.
As he was signing something for me after, I asked him, being a tall dude, what are some key aspects for me to learn.
He said, learn everything.

This both pisses me off, and blows my mind and makes me wanna train harder. I'll put a pic up shortly Phone Post
3/10/13 1:24 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/wv7leu.jpg[/IMG]

I'm on my phone so I don't know if that'll work Phone Post
3/10/13 1:28 AM
Mahakala
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres my story:

I was on the UG and some guy was asking me to let him bang, bro......
3/11/13 9:17 PM
UGCTT_Song2

1 of you guys is getting a blue name as soon as im not skinted. 2 independent judges and myself picked a winner.

Standby for glorious picture posting you big blue bastard.

Ttt for more Phone Post
3/16/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_Song2

Woah

a friend of mine who lives near HolyHackZack says he just got spotted in a local park hanging from a tree, cock in hand wearing nothing but a spiderman mask. After almost half hour of vigourous fapping he was led away by police, and although they diddnt remove the mask my friend suspects his face must have been pretty BLUE by then.

dang

more updates as i get it. 

lucky he diddnt go david carradine

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.