UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teixeira vs. Jackson

1/26/13 10:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BshMstr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/13 10:08 PM
good fight....

Rampage has decent boxing for MMA, but that's clearly what he spends the majority of his time training. if he really wants to go to pro boxing, he needs to fix his footwork and slipping issue, as well as his lazy jab. sadly, his grappling looked really bad tonight...

he definately countered good a few times, but his conditioning is not there, and Glover took all 'Page had.

i'll admit i was really tired of Rampage's whining for the last couple years, but he let it all hang out tonight, and i think he realizes that it's time to call it a career.
1/26/13 10:22 PM
SJBenoist
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tex is getting some unwarranted criticism here, IMO.

Nobody has finished Rampage in 3 rounds or less in almost 8 years, including JBJ.
1/26/13 10:49 PM
rjbo71

bradu - 

Rampage had some real nice counterpunching actually, he was landing a lot more combos than Joe and Goldie were giving him credit for. Was kinda hoping for a more impressive Glover, but he did beat Rampage so you've gotta give him big props.

I think the status of this fight got to him. It was a biggest fight of his life. For what it was he did great. 

1/26/13 11:36 PM
Slydawg

TTT Phone Post
1/26/13 11:42 PM
rjbo71

w9 - Glover looked average.

Hahahahahaha ha ha hahahaha Ha

All I can do is laugh. Good grief.

1/27/13 11:40 AM
BshMstr

btw, i thought it was pretty cool of Glover to immediately transition from some wicked GnP at the end of the 3rd, to help 'Page up....
1/27/13 1:13 PM
Kobayashi

I don't believe Rampage trained properly for this fight ESPN UK said he skipped training on the day they interviewed him because the gym was too cold. That doesn't sound like a focused fighter. Phone Post
1/27/13 1:29 PM
Predator Pierre

People saying glover will give jones a good shot are retarded. Rampage managed to land the same combo many times and a few jabs he won't get close to hurting jones! Glover "I am not impressed by your performance" Phone Post
1/27/13 3:05 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

So all you people spewing hate at this legend of the sport were WRONG? You all said Glover would KTFO Page....and Glover couldn't even put him away. I'm sure you're all as disappointed as your Baldfather is, because you all lick his nuts so profusely. "RAMPAGE SAID WHAT ABOUT THE UFC? SCREW HIM!"
Rampage did extremely well considering his age and injuries.
In closing I'd like to say PRIDE NEVA DIE.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.