UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shannon Knapp - Invicta FC

1/28/13 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub'd for after work

1/28/13 10:53 PM
neilzy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out of interest why do people have negative thoughts towards Knapp?
1/29/13 12:57 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is an awesome person and cool as hell to hang around with. Also has done a lot for my family. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:16 AM
neilzy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought she was really nice on the.phone and like what she has done with Invicta.. just noticed some people here with some negative comments that's all.
1/30/13 11:45 AM
RowdyBec
578 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neilzy - Out of interest why do people have negative thoughts towards Knapp?

Because she's Shannon fucking Knapp :) Successful people gotta have haters... that be the law :)

1/30/13 12:38 PM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neilzy - Out of interest why do people have negative thoughts towards Knapp?
I was a driver for Strikeforce when she was with them and I can say I have nothing but good words for Shannon. She was an awesome person to deal with had a ton of things going on but was always ready to help at a moments notice. One of the nicest people I've ever met. It's a shame I lost her number because I would have loved to congratulate her on her new endeavour and wish her best of luck.

I'm an Invicta fan mostly because of her but also because they have put on good fights also. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:04 PM
neilzy

Well I'm glad there are more lovers then haters :)
1/30/13 6:42 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

sub'd for after work

Me too Phone Post
1/30/13 7:27 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - 
I was a driver for Strikeforce when she was with them and I can say I have nothing but good words for Shannon. She was an awesome person to deal with had a ton of things going on but was always ready to help at a moments notice. One of the nicest people I've ever met. It's a shame I lost her number because I would have loved to congratulate her on her new endeavour and wish her best of luck.

I'm an Invicta fan mostly because of her but also because they have put on good fights also. Phone Post

Just PMd you her number:)

Cindy

1/30/13 8:40 PM
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - 

Cindy

Thx Cindy. Shame you couldn't come to Chicago for the fights but Dana did say they would make it an annual Fox thing.

Or maybe if they ever go to Michigan again I will get you some drinks :-) Phone Post
1/31/13 1:42 AM
CindyO

TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - 
CindyO -
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - 

Cindy

Thx Cindy. Shame you couldn't come to Chicago for the fights but Dana did say they would make it an annual Fox thing.

Or maybe if they ever go to Michigan again I will get you some drinks :-) Phone Post

Sounds good to me.

Cindy

1/31/13 1:44 AM
CindyO

Ryann Von Doom - 
CindyO -
TakesKawkFromSEAHAWKS - 

Cindy

Should pm me her hubby's schedule so i can take him out then take his place.

Wooooooooo Phone Post

Shannon isn't married.

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.