UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> The Legend of Quetzalcoatl

1/26/13 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legends say that Quetzalcoatl was tall and light-skinned, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a beard. His name translates to “plumed serpent”. Fray Juan Torquemada, the Franciscan missioner, who collected traditions about Quetzalcoatl from the natives of Old Mexico, says: "Quetzalcoatl had blonde hair, and wore a black robe sewn with little crosses of red color." He reportedly looked nothing like the Mesomaerican people who worshipped him.

1/26/13 7:47 PM
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/13 7:47 PM

Contrary to the official story by the 'powers that be', that America got her name from explorer Amerigo Vespucci, the truth is that the name America comes from a more ancient American source.

Amaruca, the Land of the Great Plumed Serpent.

William Cooper, in this 3 part segment of the Mystery Babylon Series, takes you on a journey back to the beginning of all that is, and brings you forward from that point to the present, so that, finally, you will have an understanding of America's Assignment with Destiny.

The random versus conspiracy view of history.

The history and legends of ancient America and how they influence present day America. The Aztecs, Quetzalcoatl, and the religion of the Plumed Serpent

Listen here: http://remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/Mystery%20Babylon/audio/mystery%20babylon%2024.mp3

1/27/13 9:30 PM
Redneck

1/27/13 10:33 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if he was probably from Atlantis.

2/12/13 10:54 AM
WillyMaunawili
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later
2/12/13 6:40 PM
Redneck

gracie - 

I wonder the same thing. Graham Hancock makes a pretty good case to show that he was.

2/12/13 7:07 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
gracie - 

I wonder the same thing. Graham Hancock makes a pretty good case to show that he was.

I have read the same thing in many books and I am trying to remember which ones so I can re-read it.

2/13/13 4:57 AM
ihitpeople
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
gracie - 

Thats what I thought a well.

I thought if I had to change my name it would be hard to choose between Quetzalcoatl or Rustico. haha
2/13/13 11:48 AM
The Wizzle
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the wilder ones I've heard was Quetzalcoatl was Jesus in S.America during the lost years/ same approximate era I believe
2/14/13 10:51 PM
Redneck

Edited: 02/14/13 10:52 PM
The Wizzle - One of the wilder ones I've heard was Quetzalcoatl was Jesus in S.America during the lost years/ same approximate era I believe

I've heard that one as well. The story of a bearded white man, who came from the sea and wore a robe that had crosses on it, and taught the South Americans sciences and moral values, is throughout the indigenous cultures of South and Central America.

It;s common knowledge that the when the Mayan's saw the Spanish coming ashore, they thought the prophecy of their ancestors had come true, they thought it was Quetzalcoatl returning.

Until they started getting slaughtered.

2/14/13 11:31 PM
Arodjohns
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 
Redneck - 
gracie - 

I have read the same thing in many books and I am trying to remember which ones so I can re-read it.

Are you thinking of The Sacred Teachings Of All Ages?

2/15/13 4:05 PM
Spinelock
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arodjohns - 
gracie - 
Redneck - 
gracie - 

Are you thinking of The Sacred Teachings Of All Ages?

Secret Teachings of all ages def has mention of Amura being the real root of 'America'.
2/15/13 6:05 PM
Redneck

From Secret Teachings of All Ages

He was the God Quetzalcoatl in Mexico, Gucumatz in Quiché; and in Peru he was called Amaru. From the latter name comes our word America. Amaruca is, literally translated, 'Land of the Plumèd Serpent.' The priests of this God of Peace, from their chief centre in the Cordilleras, once ruled both Americas.

All the Red men who have remained true to the ancient religion are still under their sway. One of their strong centres was in Guatemala, and of their Order was the author of the book called Popol Vuh.

In the Quiché tongue Gucumatz is the exact equivalent of Quetzalcoatl in the Nahuatl language; quetzal, the bird of Paradise; coatl, serpent--'the Serpent veiled in plumes of the paradise-bird'!"
2/17/13 9:59 PM
The Wizzle
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Popol Vuh. I believe I read that years ago. He sneaks up on certain sacred cacti so as not to scare them before picking
3/1/13 5:42 PM
scourge
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just call it "Q." That's all you'll have time to say before it rips you apart.
3/26/13 2:19 PM
Tclegg
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to play along with this conspiracy they slaughtered the people that were around the man they worship? dats fucked up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.