UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Best Shape of my Life"

1/26/13 9:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MostUGersAreGhey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage's best is still pretty shitty at this point in his career. Maybe pro wrestling is his best option. Quintin "No Heart" Jackson. Good Bye Rampage. UFC is better off without you.
1/26/13 9:24 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got beat up, it kinda makes you tired Phone Post
1/26/13 9:24 PM
Authority Figure

If you decide to dip your head in a bucket of acid, I wouldn't consider it a mistake. 

1/26/13 9:25 PM
Zomby

His defence wasn't bad even when he was tired. But shit happens.
1/26/13 9:25 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Kind of a douchey thing to say about a legend of the sport. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:26 PM
huggy bear

MentaL - He got beat up, it kinda makes you tired Phone Post
This! That was a war and he was throwing more heat then rampage and taking him down Phone Post
1/26/13 9:26 PM
DirtehSneakehs

Got hit with solid body shots, that might have made him tired a bit, maybe, don't cha think, possibly, a Lil? Phone Post
1/26/13 9:27 PM
btso15
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He hung in there til the end...if you have ever trained hard for a fight you would know what that feels like Phone Post
1/26/13 9:30 PM
sparkuri

Subd to vtfd stupid ass thread Phone Post
1/26/13 9:31 PM
lifeaftrprison
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btso15 - He hung in there til the end...if you have ever trained hard for a fight you would know what that feels like Phone Post
... Phone Post
1/26/13 9:33 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

He hung in there, yep he sure did. He was trying to make us all believe he was going to come in like a beast. He hasn't been a contender for a few years and he no longer has the desire to be the best. Hate me for speaking the truth but Rampage is done. Vote down all you want.
1/26/13 9:35 PM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban the OP for being a piece of shit. I'd like to see you get in the cage and fight someone of Glover's caliber, and I would guarantee you will not be able to stand up afterwards.

So, OP, go fuck yourself. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:38 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Luke Pukem -  Ban the OP for being a piece of shit. I'd like to see you get in the cage and fight someone of Glover's caliber, and I would guarantee you will not be able to stand up afterwards.

Sour Rampage fans. Let's not be so hateful. I agree with the guy above you, he'll soon have 5 different excuses as to why he lost or was at a disadvantage. "The UFC and Dana set me up to lose". Rampage was a great champ in his day but his attitude and lack of desire really soured my point of view on him.
1/26/13 9:40 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

What have I said that isn't the truth?
1/26/13 9:42 PM
gusto

I wish you faggots would spar 1 round with someone like Glover before you talk shit
1/26/13 9:46 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Ban OP Phone Post
1/26/13 9:48 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Ok homos, we all know Glover would fuck me up. He would all of us, we all know this. Back to Rampage - he never evolved, lacked heart and bought way too much into himself/his own hype. TNA wrestling and Rampage should have a great marriage.
1/26/13 9:54 PM
gusto

MostUGersAreGhey - Ok homos, we all know Glover would fuck me up. He would all of us, we all know this. Back to Rampage - he never evolved, lacked heart and bought way too much into himself/his own hype. TNA wrestling and Rampage should have a great marriage.

my point isnt that glover would fuck you up. it is that when someone better than you puts a lot of pressure on you and is hitting you hard you get tired. even if you are in phenomenal shape, you get tired

1/26/13 9:57 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Yes anyone would get tired. However, how many guys would go back to their corner after round one and pretty much admit that they aren't on his level? Rampage was mentally checked out after round one, in his mind he wasn't on Glover's level. Rogan and Goldberg even mentioned this during the broadcast.
1/26/13 9:59 PM
gooddoc

Authority Figure -

If you decide to dip your head in a bucket of acid, I wouldn't consider it a mistake. 

This op is a fag. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:02 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

gooddoc - 
Authority Figure -

This op is a fag. Phone Post

Please don't tell my wife, she thinks we are monogamous.
1/26/13 10:22 PM
Luke Pukem
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostUGersAreGhey - 
Luke Pukem -  Ban the OP for being a piece of shit. I'd like to see you get in the cage and fight someone of Glover's caliber, and I would guarantee you will not be able to stand up afterwards.

Sour Rampage fans. Let's not be so hateful. I agree with the guy above you, he'll soon have 5 different excuses as to why he lost or was at a disadvantage. "The UFC and Dana set me up to lose". Rampage was a great champ in his day but his attitude and lack of desire really soured my point of view on him.

Not a sour fan at all.  I just hate when people talk so much shit about fighters when they lose a fight.  Rampage fought hard, but Glover was better. 

Reminds of when JDS lost and the crowd boo'd at him during his interview.  What is wrong with people today.

1/26/13 10:33 PM
MostUGersAreGhey

Luke Pukem - 
MostUGersAreGhey - 

Not a sour fan at all.  I just hate when people talk so much shit about fighters when they lose a fight.  Rampage fought hard, but Glover was better. 

Reminds of when JDS lost and the crowd boo'd at him during his interview.  What is wrong with people today.

I'd don't think this is even close to that but whatever, good thing we both get to have an opinion.
1/26/13 10:34 PM
mixedmartialfarts
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eat multiple dicks, fucko Phone Post
1/26/13 10:35 PM
BHSwrestler171
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - He got beat up, it kinda makes you tired Phone Post
Tis True, plus rampage has had a long ass career. There comes a point in every fighters career when you start to lose your gas tank Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.