UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'll take gustafsson over texiera now..

1/26/13 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PostFromAHomo
2051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In my opinion, rampage had minimal effort until he realized he wasnt looking to go out with his lights out.

So, who will you take on the hype train? Phone Post
1/26/13 9:26 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wut?

1/26/13 9:27 PM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what Glotex looked like tonight, the younger, taller, more active with footwork, longer limbed, good striking, and smart fighting Gustafson beats Glotex. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:28 PM
PostFromAHomo
2051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover "dominated"... But in my opinion he didn't do as well as he should have. Got hit a few times also. He has holes in his stand up. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:28 PM
Roman Monstrum
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed Phone Post
1/26/13 9:29 PM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So glover beats rampage at his own game and he didn't do well?

1/26/13 9:30 PM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

So glover beats rampage at his own game and he didn't do well?

Lol you act like Glotex was crazy good tonight? He looked old and slow, Rampage looked oldER and slowER. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:30 PM
simonpe

205 division is on fire right now, and the champ is fighting a losing 185er and then running to heavyweight... #truechamp
1/26/13 9:31 PM
puddin1414

simonpe - 205 division is on fire right now, and the champ is fighting a losing 185er and then running to heavyweight... #truechamp
Dickhead, but you speak the truth Phone Post
1/26/13 9:34 PM
PostFromAHomo

puddin1414 -
simonpe - 205 division is on fire right now, and the champ is fighting a losing 185er and then running to heavyweight... #truechamp
Dickhead, but you speak the truth Phone Post
Lol. I was going to say something similar... But.. He is right so i have to give it to em. Phone Post
1/26/13 9:37 PM
T Bag

Glover has good power but his defensive boxing is pretty bad. I think a good technical striker like Gus would outclass him
1/26/13 9:38 PM
rockwell
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gus looks way better than Glotex IMO
Much more well rounded in the standup department.

I think Gus might be genuinely very good and maybe Glotex is a bit of hype. Still a god fighter but getting that Iceman hype. Plus he's kind of old to getting into the UFC.
1/26/13 9:47 PM
PostFromAHomo

rockwell - Gus looks way better than Glotex IMO
Much more well rounded in the standup department.

I think Gus might be genuinely very good and maybe Glotex is a bit of hype. Still a god fighter but getting that Iceman hype. Plus he's kind of old to getting into the UFC.
This is what i was thinking when i was watching him het tagged a little by rampage.. Especially when rampage was tired. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:14 PM
PostFromAHomo

w9 - I like watching Gus and Manuwa.
Manuwa is a good name to throw in there Phone Post
1/26/13 10:23 PM
Pikes
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover should have finished that fight on several occasions. He had his back within 2 minutes, let him up. Hurt him with punches, sat back and let him recover.

Most of the 205 division would win that fight. I think I saw a "single leg takedown" that consisted of Gloved grabbing Rampage behind the knee and pulling. Phone Post
1/26/13 10:31 PM
PostFromAHomo

Pikes - Glover should have finished that fight on several occasions. He had his back within 2 minutes, let him up. Hurt him with punches, sat back and let him recover.

Most of the 205 division would win that fight. I think I saw a "single leg takedown" that consisted of Gloved grabbing Rampage behind the knee and pulling. Phone Post
Consisted more or less of rampage not wanting to fight anymore Phone Post
1/26/13 10:35 PM
Phisher

simonpe - 205 division is on fire right now, and the champ is fighting a losing 185er and then running to heavyweight... #truechamp

This is awesome. First, Jones was a giant who was picking on guys that were too small at 205 and avoiding the guys at HW, all of whom would supposedly beat him. Now, he's ducking the real competition at 205. And it's also his fault that Zuffa is trying to cash in Chael's supposed popularity.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.