UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BROCK vs. FEDOR almost happened this year

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/27/13 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock will be back to fight Murr. Brock makes more in 1 UFC fight than a year of wwe and even with stomach aids he can beat Mir.

If the fox ratings blow and the tuf number drops, Brock will get some gimmes on live tv. He's the UFC Tyson. He could sell out MSG masturbating Phone Post
1/27/13 10:12 AM
MisterHawkeMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joevonaxeman -  Wish this could've happened right after UFC 100, when Brock seemed unstoppable and Fedor hadn't been handed those Strikeforce losses. Phone Post

Lesnar has never been the same since diverticulitis(?), and Fedor's aura hasn't been the same since he lost 3 in a row.

Fedor missed out big time by not accepting the fight after UFC 100. That would've shattered all MMA PPV numbers by a mile.

Realistically Fedor probably set the whole sport back years by not taking that fight when you think about the coverage that it would've got. And Jerry Jones has been begging for an event like that.
1/27/13 10:15 AM
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor sold 20k bodog ppv. He's not the draw hardcore fans think he is. Even fedor-cro cop did under 50k ppv in North America Phone Post
1/27/13 10:31 AM
SamboSlim187

I almost fucked Emma Stone. Phone Post
1/27/13 10:42 AM
Xuh
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/13 10:43 AM
edit: n/m
1/27/13 2:00 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -  The only other person they would have him fight would be Mir again and I don't think anyone wants to watch that Phone Post

If that happened it would be the biggest ppv of the year

1/27/13 2:43 PM

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 
Stea1th -  The only other person they would have him fight would be Mir again and I don't think anyone wants to watch that Phone Post

If that happened it would be the biggest ppv of the year

by a mile

1/27/13 3:50 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana to MMA fans:

"Hey son, you know on how ya been bugging me for a puppy? Well, today after work I bought ya one. But, on the way? home I became hungry and ate it. I'm joking, I'd never by ya a puppy."

1/27/13 4:52 PM
Ip Man 81

SamboSlim187 - I almost fucked Emma Stone. Phone Post
Lies Phone Post
1/27/13 4:53 PM
Ip Man 81

SamboSlim187 - I almost fucked Emma Stone. Phone Post
If so...congrats....I am jealous... Phone Post
1/27/13 6:37 PM
Leghound
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Leghound - Yaaaawn...old news
LMAO Phone Post

I figured I'd get a 'how the F is this old news you faggot' before someone who understood saw the post, LOL
1/27/13 7:00 PM
WALES1

I'd still pay to see this fight. Phone Post
1/27/13 7:26 PM
Alice In Chains
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WALES1 - I'd still pay to see this fight. Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
1/27/13 8:56 PM
chaplinshouse
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so dana freely admits he lied to everyone? ("remember when i said it didn't go well? well i lied dummies!")  i know he couldn't reveal it and people ask questions but he didn't have to lie, just say you can't discuss

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.