UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JBJ does his best Chuck Liddell impression (pic)

1/27/13 3:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say, I do like JBJ more every day.

1/27/13 3:46 AM
MrNiceguy66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
1/27/13 3:50 AM
RoysBellyRollzz
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beat me to it :(
1/27/13 3:51 AM
ABE FROMAN

Jones is a good dude.

1/27/13 3:55 AM
mijo

The Chael-Jones fiasco is all for show. I thought Chael was going to bust out laughing during the last nights Fox Show.
1/27/13 4:06 AM
Dana Stern

I think it's a bit insulting of Jones to pose like that however I wasn't there and have no clue what their relationship is like. Also in that pic u are witnessing a true fighter, and a naturally gifted guy who decided to pick up this UFC thing cause of the popularity. Phone Post
1/27/13 4:09 AM
Guerra510

He's growing on me Phone Post
1/27/13 4:11 AM
mijo

Dana Stern -  I think it's a bit insulting of Jones to pose like that however I wasn't there and have no clue what their relationship is like. Also in that pic u are witnessing a true fighter, and a naturally gifted guy who decided to pick up this UFC thing cause of the popularity. Phone Post

Naturally gifted guy? Both are naturally gifted, and true fighters. Jones got his arm tangled by vitor, and still beat vitor with a submission. He took Rashad's best punch, and came back with his own. Both guys are great. The only difference between the two is in thier Primes, Jon Jones has not quit during a fight. Actually he submitted Rampage!
1/27/13 4:29 AM
mghan44
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern -  I think it's a bit insulting of Jones to pose like that however I wasn't there and have no clue what their relationship is like. Also in that pic u are witnessing a true fighter, and a naturally gifted guy who decided to pick up this UFC thing cause of the popularity. Phone Post

Wow talk about blind hate!

First off, Chuck is STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM and laughing. Clearly he is not insulting him just having some fun, and clearly Chuck isn't taking it as an insult.

Secondly, Jones grew up in a family of WRESTLERS and has wrestled since he was young. I grew up in central NY and am the same age as Jon...Him and Arthur were well known due to their wrestling in the region in HS. He went on to win a JUCO national title...and what is the natural progression nowadays for wrestlers? MMA! Which he got into at like 19 years old.

We saw a naturally gifted guy that wasn't a true fighter (Brock Lesnar) in the UFC and saw what happened. Someone who isn't a true fighter doesn't brutally finish The Janitor, Hamill, Vera, Shogun, Bader, Rampage, Machida, and Vitor.

Give me a fucking break.
1/27/13 4:35 AM
Drummeryan

Ever see rampages impression? It's much better. Phone Post
1/27/13 4:41 AM
D241

Chuck round 3 ko via overhand right after slowing Jones down with leg kicks and letting Jones feel his power early on.

1/27/13 4:49 AM
mijo

LilBrockonmychest - 

Awesome
1/27/13 4:55 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

I have to say, I do like JBJ more every day.

Pretty golden.
JJ is winning back fans by the day. He handle the whole season/ situation with Sonnen with grace, he seems cool and relaxed in all his interviews and he is ( at least in my perception) a whole lot less preachy to booth ( does not talk as much about religion or being an example to the youth).

JJ is letting his actions speak for themself instead of constantly reinterating everything. Never thought the dude was as bad as some made him out to be but the minor annoyance i had are melting away like to snow outside my window. Phone Post
1/27/13 5:10 AM
5 Round Main Event

LilBrockonmychest - 

The video this gif is from is epic.
1/27/13 5:30 AM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marlo still a punk

1/27/13 7:21 AM
toovie
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer -
mghan44 - 

First off, Chuck is STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM and laughing. Clearly he is not insulting him just having some fun, and clearly Chuck isn't taking it as an insult.

Secondly, Jones grew up in a family of WRESTLERS and has wrestled since he was young. I grew up in central NY and am the same age as Jon...Him and Arthur were well known due to their wrestling in the region in HS. He went on to win a JUCO national title...and what is the natural progression nowadays for wrestlers? MMA! Which he got into at like 19 years old.

We saw a naturally gifted guy that wasn't a true fighter (Brock Lesnar) in the UFC and saw what happened. Someone who isn't a true fighter doesn't brutally finish The Janitor, Hamill, Vera, Shogun, Bader, Rampage, Machida, and Vitor.

Give me a fucking break.

Nope!Jones IS just your common boxer/wrestler who throws the occasional goofy spinning attack, with very poor technique might I add

Beyond that, Jones WHOLE stand up game consists of him throwing a barrage of very poorly thrown teep and oblique kicks to keep much smaller opponents at bay.

That's ALL Jones really does

Minus his finishes,

There's nothing exciting about what Jones does or has been doing against SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER opponents

Jones is just a HW sized fighter who has become EXCELLENT at utilising his outlandish size and reach advantages against much significantly smaller LHW opponents

Jones is not about speed, power, or technique. Jones IS just all about being bigger and longer then his significantly smaller LHW oppoenents, and utilising his outlandish size and reach advantages against his much significantly smaller LHW opponents

I say good riddance to fighters like Jones who rely SOLEY on size and reach to dominate SMALLER opponents

In fact Jones has been the biggest beneficiary of size and reach in the history of MMA

No body uses size and reach for 100% of their game like Jones does

There are actual skilled fighters out there who win fights with technique and skill, unlike Jones

Id like to see you fight someone that common and see how you do to say someone with the number of fights finished and the manner they where finished in that fighter is common you must hate JBJ what did he do sleep with your girl? Phone Post
1/27/13 7:31 AM
Phisher

gamer - 
mghan44 - 

Give me a fucking break.

Nope!Jones IS just your common boxer/wrestler who throws the occasional goofy spinning attack, with very poor technique might I add

Beyond that, Jones WHOLE stand up game consists of him throwing a barrage of very poorly thrown teep and oblique kicks to keep much smaller opponents at bay.

Minus his finishes,

There's nothing exciting about what Jones does or has been doing against SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER opponents

Jones is just a HW sized fighter who has become EXCELLENT at utilising his outlandish size and reach advantages against much significantly smaller LHW opponents

Jones is not about speed, power, or technique. Jones IS just all about being bigger and longer then his significantly smaller LHW oppoenents, and utilising his outlandish size and reach advantages against his much significantly smaller LHW opponents

I say good riddance to fighters like Jones who rely SOLEY on size and reach to dominate SMALLER opponents

In fact Jones has been the biggest beneficiary of size and reach in the history of MMA

There are actual skilled fighters out there who win fights with technique and skill, unlike Jones

C'mon mods. Can't you IP ban this fuck?

1/27/13 9:03 AM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thiaguyhomo still mad that Bones wrecked Shogun. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:23 AM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss Chack :-( Phone Post
1/27/13 9:27 AM
MattBFD
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im not the biggest fan of Jones' style but this Gamer guy is MAD.

I have a feeling Jones will win me over during TUF. Phone Post
1/27/13 9:58 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer - 
mghan44 - 

Give me a fucking break.

Minus his finishes,

Stop embarrassing yourself. You obviously have no idea how pathetic that post makes you sound. It's bad. Might want to edit that and step away from the keyboard for like 5 years.
1/27/13 11:46 AM
MattBFD
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gamer are you new? If you just go back to the Shogun fight, Jones fought completely different than vs His last few. I agree that his last few didn't excite me but you sound ignorant. Phone Post
1/27/13 11:48 AM
JasonSB

Bones isn't Chucking right, not enough intensity. Compare with Rampage pic and AS gif. You need the intensity because sometimes only acknowledging you give a fuck won't cut it Chucking is like Tebowing and eastwooding, you can't half ass it.
1/27/13 12:05 PM
tbi0904
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gamer - 
mghan44 - 

Give me a fucking break.

Minus his finishes,

Still got sand in your pussy from Jones ragdolling Shogun, thiaguy?
1/27/13 12:24 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

Silva Reminds me of this clip... BLUE NAMER PLEASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZe6LvqQaVk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.