UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will Rampage be back in the UFC?

1/28/13 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StringerBell - 
chaplinshouse - 

so does he actually fly to wolfslair to train?  if so that's fucking nuts.  he lives in cali.  that'd be like an eskimo traveling to africa to get ice. 

I've always wondered the same. Also, is Bisping & Kongo still with Wolfslair?

Bisping lives in Anaheim Hills and trains with HB Ultimate.  Now that makes sense for him. Kongo still with Wolfslair which also makes sense cuz it beats France and is closer than USA with his pockets not being as deep as mike's.  wiki says Rampage fighting out of Irvine and lists many affiliations but doesn't say if he flies to UK still.  That last one sounds funny.  Rampage Fitness Academy, lol.  "ok guys, eat some cheeseburgers then hit the bag! Don't be a faggot stand like a man!"

Fighting out of Irvine, California, U.S.
Team Team Oyama
Team Punishment
Wolfslair MMA Academy
Rampage Fitness Academy Team

1/28/13 3:46 PM
Dmoney35
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

should move to heavy and stay in the UFC Phone Post
1/28/13 4:44 PM
Steve4192
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
StringerBell - 
chaplinshouse - 

so does he actually fly to wolfslair to train?  if so that's fucking nuts.  he lives in cali.  that'd be like an eskimo traveling to africa to get ice. 

I've always wondered the same. Also, is Bisping & Kongo still with Wolfslair?

Bisping lives in Anaheim Hills and trains with HB Ultimate.  Now that makes sense for him. Kongo still with Wolfslair which also makes sense cuz it beats France and is closer than USA with his pockets not being as deep as mike's.  wiki says Rampage fighting out of Irvine and lists many affiliations but doesn't say if he flies to UK still.  That last one sounds funny.  Rampage Fitness Academy, lol.  "ok guys, eat some cheeseburgers then hit the bag! Don't be a faggot stand like a man!"

Fighting out of Irvine, California, U.S.
Team Team Oyama
Team Punishment
Wolfslair MMA Academy
Rampage Fitness Academy Team

Rampage definitely trained in the UK for this fight (they made a point of it in the Countdown show).  His last couple of fights prior to this one, he trained in California.  Before that, he trained in Canada for a fight.  He has also trained at Tito's place in Big Bear.  Rampage has never been able to stick with any training environment for too long.  I've lost track of all the different locations and trainers he has worked with over his career.  He seems to switch trainers every couple of years just for the hell of it.

1/28/13 9:24 PM
Gunter Vogler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he mean just Dana personally will miss him or the UFC (i.e. promotion and fans) will miss him?

I won't miss him. I don't get excited for or any of his fights anymore unless he's being used as a stepping stone for someone else I'm interested in.

His awful attitude started way back at the end of his run in Pride where he started complaining about how they were "treating" him. He came over to the UFC and most of his fights, win or lose, haven't been very entertaining.

The guy has been a serial complainer since about the 2005 Pride MWGP and went from one of the most likable and charismatic fighters in the sport to one of the most loathsome imo.

Won't miss him. Good luck with that boxing and your B-league mma career, Rampage....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.