UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> ECA stack

1/27/13 1:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ghostmaster
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to try this looking to lose a bit of weight an one of my friends had good results with this last year. Anyone know a decent website that delivers to the UK? I'm looking up on it just now but I'm not quite sure what to get. Phone Post
1/27/13 2:12 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How that diet looking? ECA is no silver bullet, I'd hate for you to spend money and take a bunch of pills daily only to be disappointed when you haven't lost 20 pounds in two weeks.
1/27/13 4:31 PM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just go to your local drug store and get the things you need Phone Post
1/27/13 4:51 PM
ghostmaster
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OneGloveJimmerson - How that diet looking? ECA is no silver bullet, I'd hate for you to spend money and take a bunch of pills daily only to be disappointed when you haven't lost 20 pounds in two weeks.
Diet isnt great I'm working on that aswell but haven't got a strict diet sorted yet mostly so far I have just been cutting out a lot of things like takeaway and fizzy drinks. Phone Post
1/27/13 4:52 PM
ghostmaster

kyle47129 - Just go to your local drug store and get the things you need Phone Post
Yeah but I'm not exactly sure what I need I've looked at a few threads in different places am there's quite a lot of different info Phone Post
1/27/13 9:57 PM
daddyfatsacks
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure what you wankers have across the pond, but in America its Bronkaid or Primatene for ephedrine. For caffiene you can take a generic pill, NoDoz, or just coffee. Doesn't really matter. You don't need the aspirin.
1/28/13 1:28 PM
Taku
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been mixing my own "ECA STACK" combos for years (at least back into the early 1990's) My experience has been that the aspirin does help. But to each his own.

TAKU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.