UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Russia orders Obama - Tell the world about Aliens

1/27/13 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top right] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.

Medvedev is scheduled to open this years Forum where as many as 50 heads of government, including Germany’s Angela Merkel and Britain’s David Cameron, will attend the five-day meeting that begins on 23 January.

Full Story: http://www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-orders-obama-tell-world-about-aliens-or-we-will/

1/27/13 8:24 PM
Redneck
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/27/13 10:31 PM
gracie
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Medvedev and Obama (as well as all of the western leaders) are puppets of the Rothschilds and their cronies. Anytime you see publicity of any kind implying that Russia and USA are against each other..it is just to keep people in fear and confusion. They all work for the same puppetmasters.
1/27/13 10:31 PM
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Professor Redneck thanks for keeping us in the know!
1/27/13 11:34 PM
gracie
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch them do an alien false flag attack

1/27/13 11:36 PM
gracie

You guys gotta produce like Redneck does

1/28/13 12:43 AM
Redneck

gracie - 

You guys gotta produce like Redneck does

I wonder if some of the guys who were posting these types of threads on the OG have lost interest in the site altogether? On the OG now, there's only a few token imitations of threads from here, but nothing by the guys who know this stuff. They don't appear to be posting on this forum either, I hope we haven't lost them.

1/28/13 1:03 AM
gracie

Is it possible they don't know about the Conspiracy Ground?

1/28/13 2:42 AM
superiordanes
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub.
link to doc in article

http://youtu.be/kIyrpTv2kUg

gracie i can only speak for myself. i am new to the og and now the cg, and i am in a "learning-process",
i read everything that is written here in this forum. if i should guess, many others do.
every poster here is much appriciated, and i am very thankfull for the effort you guys put in

Im sure it will take years to get fx you and rednecks level of knowledge, i wish i could contribute
but for know im like a leach, sucking knowledge in :-)
1/28/13 2:50 AM
Redneck

gracie - 

Is it possible they don't know about the Conspiracy Ground?

Yes

1/28/13 2:51 AM
Redneck

For superiordanes

1/28/13 2:54 AM
superiordanes
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you redneck, should i start an advertisment thread on the og lol, could get me my first downvote freeze
1/30/13 1:25 PM
UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched the men in black doc last night. It was very interesting. 

I wanna know the truth! lol

1/30/13 1:58 PM
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment."-----

and just like Pro-Wrestling, on camera they are enemies, off camera they celebrate together ;)
2/3/13 5:14 AM
superiordanes

Redneck - 

For superiordanes

video removed

new link http://youtu.be/CrjXmDlAYzo

2/3/13 8:39 AM
john joe
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
superiordanes - sub.
link to doc in article

http://youtu.be/kIyrpTv2kUg

gracie i can only speak for myself. i am new to the og and now the cg, and i am in a "learning-process",
i read everything that is written here in this forum. if i should guess, many others do.
every poster here is much appriciated, and i am very thankfull for the effort you guys put in

Im sure it will take years to get fx you and rednecks level of knowledge, i wish i could contribute
but for know im like a leach, sucking knowledge in :-)

'knowledge' does not mean "things that have been written down by people on the internet"

what grounds do you have for determining what is 'knowledge' and what is fantasy? Or do you just blindly accept everything you read because you're predisposed towards conspiracy theories and actually want to believe them, throwing critical thinking out the window?
2/3/13 11:27 PM
Redneck

Mix6APlix - This belongs on the OG. The only thing conspiratorial about this is the fact that it is on the Conspiracy Ground.

Someone copied this thread on the OG, so a thread with this title is actually on the OG as well.

When I made this thread, any posts that attempted to bring truth to the masses, were being moved from the OG.

2/11/13 3:11 PM
thedogofdogs
1016 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 

Watch them do an alien false flag attack

that would be wild.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.