UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Gladiator Custom Guards?

1/27/13 9:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JTSlowik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was curious if anyone here has experience with Gladiator custom mouth guards. I have been using a variety of the Shock Doctor guards, but I have found myself chewing through them relatively quickly. And considering Shock Doctor's run anywhere from $25-50, I was curious if I should just spend the extra $50 and get something custom.

Or, if not Gladiator, what mouthguard should I look into? Thanks in advance.
1/28/13 8:28 AM
victorchensky
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gladiator is the best hands down, cant say enough about them. i wouldve lost a lotta teeth if it wasnt for them. buy from them, theyre easily half the price or less than the next thing out there. i recomment getting the elite mouthguard with max protection. it fits better, breathes better, and protects better. honestly man, if you dont get one, that is fucking cheap and retarded. the only reason why i would see a person not getting one is if they need crazy dental work and their teeth are still shifting.
1/30/13 4:17 PM
icedog11
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gladiator Mouthguards, president/principle

I might know a little about them feel free to ama

2/8/13 8:39 AM
JTSlowik
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Icedog, I sent you a private message!
2/18/13 11:13 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! Gladiator is easily the best mouthguard I've ever had. Worth every penny you'll spend.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.