UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> My Boycott of Pro Wrasslin

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/27/13 11:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blott Scevins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At 22 years old, for the first time ever, I'm going to try and boycott wrestling. I don't know if I can do it because I was literally raised on wrestling, hockey and football.

If you guys would like, I'll kinda document it here. Do a weekly thing. I'm going to download a block extension on my Chrome and block all wrestling related websites except this one.

I'm just tired of it being predictable. Whatever the media will pay attention to most is what Vince will do. Punk losing to Rock in poor fashion was it for me.

On a side note, my niece asked me why The Rock is wrestling because he's a movie star.

Any interest in me documenting it? Or does this just seem like a "ooooh look at me I love attention" thread? Phone Post
1/27/13 11:06 PM
Blott Scevins
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cena winning the Rumble over Bo Dallas rubbed me in all the wrong places as well. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:16 PM
Gino_Corona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.youtube.com/fat_loser_gets_pissed_at_cmpunk_losing/ Phone Post
1/28/13 4:01 PM
Daht
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the last time the rock held the title, you were 12. You have spent as much time watching pro-wrestling with John Cena as without.

You are barely old enough to remember good pro wrestling, why boycott now?
1/28/13 4:09 PM
Sofa King Cool
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm holding off my boycott until Wrestlemania. If they use the rock to turn Cena heel I'll forgive them. Phone Post
2/1/13 7:38 PM
Blott Scevins

Daht - the last time the rock held the title, you were 12. You have spent as much time watching pro-wrestling with John Cena as without.

You are barely old enough to remember good pro wrestling, why boycott now?
What you consider good wrestling and what I consider good wrestling could very well be two different things. Phone Post
2/2/13 1:19 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not interested in your situation mate.
I'm not being a dick I'm just saying as you asked. WTF do I care if you don't watch wrasslin anymore? Phone Post
2/2/13 2:59 PM
Bendos Toothpick
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may join you. Watching Royal Rumble this past with my old lady, i said John Cena wins the rumble and the Rock beats Punk. She said why did you order it then. I said i honestly just hope they swerve us. Of course that wasnt going to happen, but one can pray.

I loathe Cena, Big Show, Orton, Sheamus. They are stale and overrated. Its truly time for some new blood. Im just going to watch NXT from now on. Much better show than Raw or Smackdown.
2/2/13 8:33 PM
Blott Scevins

TwoCanVanneDamne - I'm not interested in your situation mate.
I'm not being a dick I'm just saying as you asked. WTF do I care if you don't watch wrasslin anymore? Phone Post
You have a point. I'm sure I'd say the same thing if I were you.

Wait... This is the internet. I can't be nice.

You don't care about what I say??? Fuck you bro. ;) Phone Post
2/2/13 9:47 PM
grizz632
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just boycott WWE. Plenty of great wrestling out there if you're willing to look for it Phone Post
2/2/13 9:50 PM
Blott Scevins

grizz632 - Just boycott WWE. Plenty of great wrestling out there if you're willing to look for it Phone Post
Catch 22: Too poor to pay for it, respect the product too much to torrent it. Phone Post
2/2/13 10:31 PM
grizz632
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blott Scevins -
grizz632 - Just boycott WWE. Plenty of great wrestling out there if you're willing to look for it Phone Post
Catch 22: Too poor to pay for it, respect the product too much to torrent it. Phone Post
Then watch puro. No harm torrenting something that's not legally available in the US, imo. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.