UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Which banned poster do you miss?

1/28/13 12:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc98newb -
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole -  NPD. I know he's a troll but he added character to the forum, you need people like him to keep balance Phone Post

unique character and i think he had a good heart for mma. just didn't always have the right social skills for a proper back n forth. not sure he was actually a troll. just seemed too diehard, overzealous, black and white, stubborn about what he believed in.

Did that stand for something? Seems familiar but dont exactly remember what his schtick was all about Phone Post
1/28/13 12:59 AM
Clarence Parents
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
ufc98newb -
I've been on both sides of a Glory Hole -  NPD. I know he's a troll but he added character to the forum, you need people like him to keep balance Phone Post

unique character and i think he had a good heart for mma. just didn't always have the right social skills for a proper back n forth. not sure he was actually a troll. just seemed too diehard, overzealous, black and white, stubborn about what he believed in.

Did that stand for something? Seems familiar but dont exactly remember what his schtick was all about Phone Post

Nathan Paul Derrickson.. legendary UG philosopher.
1/28/13 1:01 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

My "arch enemy" Nick Diaz Nut Hugger. We disagreed on a lot of things and enjoyed insulting each other. But at the end of the day it was all good. Miss my battles with him. Kirkrirk should reconsider.

Boy, are you in for a surprise Phone Post
1/28/13 1:03 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
ausgepicht -

My "arch enemy" Nick Diaz Nut Hugger. We disagreed on a lot of things and enjoyed insulting each other. But at the end of the day it was all good. Miss my battles with him. Kirkrirk should reconsider.

LOL....did he get unbanned? Been away this weekend.

1/28/13 1:03 AM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - 
ufc98newb -

narlypersiandude. was a fedor zealot like to hang around goat threads to cheer on whistleblower. Also enjoyed making non-stop poll questions about who the ug would prefer to see in fights or who the best posters were. he also spent much time making enthusiastic polls/threads for random up and coming fighters/orgs. 

1/28/13 1:05 AM
Fedoral Crime
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EatonBeaver was awesome. His 4 part series about the history of Pride was probably one of the best threads I've seen here.

I don't know why he got banned though. Word on the street is that he called Joe Hogan a cunt. You just can't go around doing that. He's not called "Powerful" Joe Rogan for nothing. Phone Post
1/28/13 1:06 AM
KingGo

ausgepicht -
KingGo - 
ausgepicht -

LOL....did he get unbanned? Been away this weekend.

Pretty much. It been an eventful few days for jimmy rustler as well Phone Post
1/28/13 1:08 AM
KingGo

Yea nPd is sorta comin back to me now...didnt he and warzone have somethin goin on? Dont remember if it was love or hate, I almost wanna say both Phone Post
1/28/13 1:10 AM
ironyuppie

Vij Pawar Phone Post
1/28/13 1:21 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Moved to what if?  Come on mods? At least put it in the og

Yea "What If" is the kiss of death for a thread.
1/28/13 1:22 AM
ausgepicht

TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Actually that would be the Guam forum.

1/28/13 1:27 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Thought you were bullshitting, checked, you are not bullshitting. Why is there a Guam forum?
1/28/13 1:29 AM
ausgepicht

TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Thought you were bullshitting, checked, you are not bullshitting. Why is there a Guam forum?

To have a home for shitty threads.

1/28/13 1:32 AM
TheOne

ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Also, whats the point of the "community" threads, I checked a few out and they get like 1 post a year maybe.

figured you'd knw with an original date and 57k posts
1/28/13 1:36 AM
unfilter
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Also, whats the point of the "community" threads, I checked a few out and they get like 1 post a year maybe.

actually the what if has a rich posting history, look around.

rottoncrotch actually rules the guam forum, check it out.

1/28/13 1:41 AM
TheOne

unfilter - 
TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
ausgepicht - 
TheOne - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

actually the what if has a rich posting history, look around.

rottoncrotch actually rules the guam forum, check it out.

After looking around, it seems like the "Bitch at Mods" forum.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.