UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Rajon Rondo is out for the year

1/28/13 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With a torn ACL. Celtics are fucked.

I really like his game so this will be a loss for some of the fans too.
1/28/13 6:45 PM
phdinmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was looking forward to seeing a heat-celtics first round, oh well....

1/29/13 7:44 PM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phdinmma - 

Yeah we will miss out, because the Celtics will move up to 7 or better.

This team will be a lot better without Rondo. I really don't know why, it's not like Rondo does anything wrong, but Pierce and KG play much better without him on the floor.
1/29/13 10:56 PM
phdinmma

dangerboy12 -
phdinmma - 

Yeah we will miss out, because the Celtics will move up to 7 or better.

This team will be a lot better without Rondo. I really don't know why, it's not like Rondo does anything wrong, but Pierce and KG play much better without him on the floor.
I dont think so. But anything's a possible. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:35 PM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's actually looking probable.
2/4/13 10:03 PM
phdinmma

dangerboy12 - it's actually looking probable.
There's a lot of season left. Phone Post
2/11/13 2:13 PM
dangerboy12

7 straight
2/12/13 8:22 AM
dangerboy12

woot! Bobcats finally win!
2/12/13 12:37 PM
phdinmma

dangerboy12 - woot! Bobcats finally win!
You need rondo. Phone Post
2/12/13 3:03 PM
dangerboy12

We need a hell of a lot more than Rondo.

I don't think we have a single player that could start on any other team in the NBA. Maybe Gerald Henderson could start on a few teams, but he doesn't even always start for the Bobcats lol.
2/13/13 1:15 AM
HenryO

dangerboy12 - We need a hell of a lot more than Rondo.

I don't think we have a single player that could start on any other team in the NBA. Maybe Gerald Henderson could start on a few teams, but he doesn't even always start for the Bobcats lol.

Theyll probably get good enough next year so that they dont get a Wiggins or Randle, be drafting mediocre players forever and never really developing anyone
2/13/13 10:36 AM
dangerboy12

I don't mind their drafting. The draft is 90% luck. I did hate the Biyombo and Walker picks last year, but those picks weren't so bad that they ruined the team.

I hate the moves they have made over the years. They never tried to bring in an all-star, they got rid of the few all star level guys they had. They've settled on mediocre coaching. Their ticket prices are way too high for a shit team, so they are one of those poor teams with a home court disadvantage because half the crowd consists of rich transplants coming to watch their team play the Bobcats.

And it's not all MJ either. I blame everyone involved, from coaching, ownership, management, players, and even fans. They've had some of the worst coaching in the league (outside of Brown) some of the worst management, some of the worst ownership, the worst players, and the worst fans.

I hope changing the name to the Hornets can at least excite the fan base, because we loved the Hornets. If that doesn't help, we really don't deserve a team.
2/17/13 3:06 PM
HenryO

Draft is 90% luck well I completely disagree. The reason a team like Indiana is much more successful then the Bobcats is good drafting and player development
2/17/13 4:13 PM
dangerboy12

The reason teams like Indiana and San Antonio do well in the draft is because they aren't in a "need" position. Especially with guards.

They draft wing players and big men, who tend to be much more reliable picks.

So yes, for some teams the draft isn't luck. But teams drafting high, and drafting guards, it very much is luck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.