UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Glover Teixeira will get out pointed on feet...

1/29/13 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only people that pose a threat to Glover are Jones and Machida. Rashad would be interesting, too. Gustafson is a gamer, but i think Glover takes him.
1/29/13 2:40 PM
hybridfc
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why all the glover hate. 18 fight win streak. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:27 PM
circulation123

MediumRareMistake - 
circulation123 -
Stay Based - 
circulation123 - 
I still haven’t heard from you guys about how Glover would do with wrestlers like Rashad and Davis. I don’t think he has faced a good wrestler yet. At least not wrestlers at UFC level with decent BJJ and striking and overall MMA game.

I think he'd do just fine with a coach and partner like Chuck.. a fight with Bader or Davis would be an interesting match up. I think it'd end up like Mark Hunt vs Chris Tuchscherer... well a little something like that

I really don’t think taking down or out striking unmotivated Rampage proved very much in terms of striking or wrestling. It was a good fight to introduce him to casual fans, sure. But that’s about it. We have yet to see him face elite wrestlers like Rashad or Davis. We have yet to see him face good strikers with good movements. Sadly, Rampage is neither of those. Not anymore anyway.
Rampage was motivated quit making excuses when the fighter himself isn't. Phone Post

Nah, he wasn’t.  Did he want to go out with a win? Yes. Did he train hard? Of course.

But I don’t think he was motivated enough to train as hard as guys like Jones, Bader, Machida, Gustafsson, Rashad, etc. Especially the wresting aspect and cardio.
1/29/13 7:28 PM
circulation123

*wrestling*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.