UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kimura v Camus

1/28/13 7:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mayhem13
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell me about these guys?

I know Kimura is undefeated, but have never seen him fight (that I remember atleast)

And I saw Chico v Pague...but that's it. He looked pretty decent I believe..

Who wins? Who's the favorite? Etc..

I like matchups like this with 2 newer guys, fighting in the big show...just looking for some more info/insight Phone Post
1/28/13 7:53 AM
Mayhem13
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is listed as Chico Camus.

Not sure if that's same guy or not... Phone Post
1/28/13 7:54 AM
Mayhem13

Lol never mind..just googled that name Phone Post
1/29/13 12:32 PM
Mayhem13

Does Camus have a good shot in this fight?

I really don't know much a out Kimura at all besides the undefeated record..but he seems to be the favorite Phone Post
2/1/13 1:51 PM
Card
2031 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimura is a main training partner of Max Holloway. That's all I know... would also like some more info if anyone can break it down.

2/1/13 2:38 PM
sside maurice
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camus is one of Duke's guys.
2/2/13 3:20 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dustin is from Oahu, he does train under Pedro Sauer BB Rylan Lizares along side Max Holloway. He trains boxing with Jesus Salud (former world champion). He uses more boxing on the stand-up not too many kicks that I remember. Dustin I believe is a purple belt, but he has a lot of submission victory as an ammy and pro.

He is a slow starter in most of the fights I've seen him in, and he usually gets tagged. But he always rallies back and wins somehow. Look up his fight in the PXC recently.

I got a Dustin he will lose the 1st round, and weather the storm of Camus and win via submission in the 3rd round.
2/2/13 3:21 AM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Based on the staredown I would go with Chico. He looked very angry.
2/2/13 7:55 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimura 3rd submission like I thought. Congrats Dustin!
2/2/13 7:55 PM
Mayhem13

ChinoV - Dustin is from Oahu, he does train under Pedro Sauer BB Rylan Lizares along side Max Holloway. He trains boxing with Jesus Salud (former world champion). He uses more boxing on the stand-up not too many kicks that I remember. Dustin I believe is a purple belt, but he has a lot of submission victory as an ammy and pro.

He is a slow starter in most of the fights I've seen him in, and he usually gets tagged. But he always rallies back and wins somehow. Look up his fight in the PXC recently.

I got a Dustin he will lose the 1st round, and weather the storm of Camus and win via submission in the 3rd round.
Good call man! Phone Post
2/2/13 8:08 PM
suess
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChinoV - Dustin is from Oahu, he does train under Pedro Sauer BB Rylan Lizares along side Max Holloway. He trains boxing with Jesus Salud (former world champion). He uses more boxing on the stand-up not too many kicks that I remember. Dustin I believe is a purple belt, but he has a lot of submission victory as an ammy and pro.

holy shit good call! lol

2/2/13 8:36 PM
americanabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While Camus is a great prospect with huge potential...I've heard rumors that he has an understudy who is just an absolute freak of nature. His name is Sisyphus or something like that. Phone Post
2/2/13 9:40 PM
Tre Mendez
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChinoV - Kimura 3rd submission like I thought. Congrats Dustin!

Amazing! You called it!! Congrats to Dustin!! I'm happy for him. I hope he can get the cutting weight thing down though!!

2/2/13 10:23 PM
ChinoV

I think it's Dustin 1st time fighting at 135lb. He had a fight scheduled here in Hawaii at 135lb in mid-january, but pulled out when he got the call from the UFC. I thought he would have made weight since it bought him 2 more weeks, but he'll get it down next time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.