UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

2/22/13 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  TGIF Bump Phone Post

I have no concept of time anymore. The only reason I know it's Friday bc last night was Bellator Thursday! 

Lett's do this lack of space/continuum together. lol

2/22/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trane!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
2/22/13 7:59 PM
caposa
1595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope all is well my fellow LIer. Stay strong.

2/22/13 10:32 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - Trane!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
Trane? Are u high? I looked at my
Gi the other day and started balling. Phone Post
2/22/13 10:39 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Im doing ok. I went out to dinner tonight!!! First time I've been out of the house in weeks. Was hilarious bc I kept my hand up my shirt a lot bc i was hurting and apparently a chick with her hand up her shirt was a big hit with some of the guys in the place.
2/22/13 10:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
caposa -

Im doing ok. I went out to dinner tonight!!! First time I've been out of the house in weeks. Was hilarious bc I kept my hand up my shirt a lot bc i was hurting and apparently a chick with her hand up her shirt was a big hit with some of the guys in the place.
Good times... What did u grub? Phone Post
2/22/13 11:04 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
caposa -

This place was awesome. U would have loved it PRE- team Health! I'm
A huge foodie yet I don't eat any of the food bc im a vegetarian!
I picked the meals for everyone.
A Lobster crusted Filet w béarnaise sauce,
A slow roasted pulled pork sloppy Joe
A jumbo shrimp and mango curry over soba noodle
Hanger steak w garlic potato puree.
I had truffle Mac and cheese
Was delish! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
caposa -

This place was awesome. U would have loved it PRE- team Health! I'm
A huge foodie yet I don't eat any of the food bc im a vegetarian!
I picked the meals for everyone.
A Lobster crusted Filet w béarnaise sauce,
A slow roasted pulled pork sloppy Joe
A jumbo shrimp and mango curry over soba noodle
Hanger steak w garlic potato puree.
I had truffle Mac and cheese
Was delish! Phone Post
Sounds delicious... Glad you had gd night.

Can't wait for fights tomorrow!

War Hendo Phone Post
2/23/13 11:06 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
2/23/13 7:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT creepy Doc! Phone Post
2/23/13 8:00 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  TTT creepy Doc! Phone Post

Holy shit.  Didn't expect all that!! But it's the OG. I should know to stay over here in the UG. :) 

2/23/13 8:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  TTT creepy Doc! Phone Post

Holy shit.  Didn't expect all that!! But it's the OG. I should know to stay over here in the UG. :) 

Lol... Silly girl! Phone Post
2/27/13 6:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
3/1/13 2:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  TGIF Bump Phone Post

I have no concept of time anymore. The only reason I know it's Friday bc last night was Bellator Thursday! 

FYI it's Friday ;) Phone Post
3/5/13 2:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope ur Flu is gone... I'm still sick as shit... Worst flu in years! Hope ur doing well! Phone Post
3/5/13 4:03 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope ur Flu is gone... I'm still sick as shit... Worst flu in years! Hope ur doing well! Phone Post
Awe, im sorry! I'm starting to feel better. Think everything just hit me and I've just been sleeping like a lazy bum. Phone Post
3/5/13 4:03 PM
Krs10KO.com

Have to say a public thank you to Cindy for my delicious chocolate covered strawberries that were decked out with pink ribbons for breast cancer. Beautiful and delicious. So very thoughtful of my new gal pal.

I have to post a pic but I'm clueless from I phone! Phone Post
3/5/13 4:14 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope all is well just finding this thread now lol even for Frank I have to search sometimes I am so slow when it comes to finding threads lmao. 

3/5/13 4:18 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -  Have to say a public thank you to Cindy for my delicious chocolate covered strawberries that were decked out with pink ribbons for breast cancer. Beautiful and delicious. So very thoughtful of my new gal pal.

sounds yummy!!! We sent franks mom some from Shari's berries a year or so back and she said they were scrumptous hope yours were as well!!

3/5/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Have to say a public thank you to Cindy for my delicious chocolate covered strawberries that were decked out with pink ribbons for breast cancer. Beautiful and delicious. So very thoughtful of my new gal pal.

Very Awsome of her!! She's a good women!

Brando Phone Post
3/6/13 2:19 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're welcome Kristin=) Every time this thread comes up on my list I hit the last page and get hungrier and hungrier as I scroll w/all this talk about food!

Cindy

3/6/13 2:26 AM
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay for everyone in this thread!

3/6/13 7:02 AM
torquemada
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

Yay for everyone in this thread!

Second this motion. Phone Post
3/6/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you're doing well KRS. And damn truffle Mac and cheese sounds amazing! Phone Post
3/6/13 12:23 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I hope you're doing well KRS. And damn truffle Mac and cheese sounds amazing! Phone Post
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.