UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

5/31/13 11:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Pescy. You are the best :)

5/31/13 5:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.upworthy.com/this-kids-body-is-a-nightmare-thankfully-he-has-his-epic-sense-of-humor-to-keep-him-awake-shane

Long but worth the watch. Will make everyone grateful for what they have!! Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 9:03 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday bump Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 1:33 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Friday bump Phone Post 3.0
I love that you keep the Friday bump tradition alive Pescy. :) Phone Post
6/8/13 9:43 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
Yesterday woulda Been my Grampas 88 bday if Mother Fucking Cancer hadnt got him 16 years ago.

Fuck you in the Face Cancer!! Phone Post 3.0
6/8/13 5:34 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
Yesterday woulda Been my Grampas 88 bday if Mother Fucking Cancer hadnt got him 16 years ago.

I'm sorry Pescy. :( I'm sure he's looking down at you and is extremely proud at the man you have become. Phone Post
6/8/13 7:16 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm praying for you Kristen.
6/8/13 7:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

I'm sorry Pescy. :( I'm sure he's looking down at you and is extremely proud at the man you have become. Phone Post
Thanks Chica!!

Fuck u cancer Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 1:19 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for KRS and anyone else who wants to stick around and F cancer...as Pescy said, IN THE FACE!!!! Phone Post
6/14/13 10:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 12:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Friday bump Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 12:20 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good bump! Phone Post
6/21/13 11:23 PM
tjmitch
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heart krs10 Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 11:28 PM
Krs10KO.com

Thanks for the bump guys. And I heart you too TJM!! Phone Post
6/22/13 12:18 AM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO, lemme know where you want me to post the piece I'm working on for your org. I can post it here, or you can start a thread to let folks know and then I can post the pics on that thread and hopefully we can get a bidder. Once I finish it I'm giving it all over to you to do whatever you think will be the most helpful for your nonprofit. But I can post about it and help get the word out to the MMA community. Just lemme know (you can email me back) what you're thinking.

6/22/13 1:02 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love TJM too :)

Cancer is insane , my stepmom has days maybe to live. 48 years with my Dad. Shes in a coma at home , hospice and only a miracle can save her now. Its ugly

6/22/13 8:36 AM
tjmitch
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Heart HKP too!
6/22/13 8:50 AM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you cancer you prick. Phone Post
6/22/13 10:29 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hong Kong Phooey -

Cancer is insane , my stepmom has days maybe to live. 48 years with my Dad. Shes in a coma at home , hospice and only a miracle can save her now. Its ugly

Sorry to hear that HKP.

Fuck you cancer Phone Post 3.0
6/22/13 11:22 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks guys and dolls , what ive seen cannot be unseen !

6/22/13 11:36 AM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo -

Krs10KO, lemme know where you want me to post the piece I'm working on for your org. I can post it here, or you can start a thread to let folks know and then I can post the pics on that thread and hopefully we can get a bidder. Once I finish it I'm giving it all over to you to do whatever you think will be the most helpful for your nonprofit. But I can post about it and help get the word out to the MMA community. Just lemme know (you can email me back) what you're thinking.

I'll email you in a bit but if you want to start a thread you can. Think more people will check yours out. My org is Live To Fight Inc. I'll send you the details. I haven't seen the finished piece but from what I've seen I absolutely love it!! You're extremely talented and awesome for doing this. Thank you so much!! Phone Post
6/22/13 11:38 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Sorry to hear that HKP.

Hong Kong- I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask. No bullshit, I mean that.

K Phone Post
6/22/13 11:42 AM
Hong Kong Phooey

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Sorry to hear that HKP.

Hong Kong- I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask. No bullshit, I mean that.

K Phone Post

Thanks so much 10KO !!! Its like a dark cloud. My Dad is 15 years older than her. She was supposed to see him thru the elder years. Not going to happen. She is ravaged by this . I feel so bad for my dad because shes all hes known for 48 years. 48 years !

6/22/13 12:06 PM
Krs10KO.com

Hong Kong Phooey -
Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Sorry to hear that HKP.

K Phone Post

Thanks so much 10KO !!! Its like a dark cloud. My Dad is 15 years older than her. She was supposed to see him thru the elder years. Not going to happen. She is ravaged by this . I feel so bad for my dad because shes all hes known for 48 years. 48 years !

It's hard to even comprehend 48 years with someone. That's a lifetime. And I
know there are no words of comfort bc it all doesn't make sense. The pain and destruction that this disease causes just doesn't make sense. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Phone Post
6/22/13 1:20 PM
the geek
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Sorry to hear that HKP.

K Phone Post

Same goes for me brother Phoo. Really sorry to hear about your step mom bro, if theres anything you need don't hesitate to grab my number from Rick and give me a shout.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.