UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/22/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hong Kong Phooey
1289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xxoo The Geek , 10KO and the UG

6/24/13 1:20 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and shes gone > Phuck cancer

6/24/13 1:27 PM
Leghound
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh, sorry to hear that HKP.  Cancer took my grandfather a few months back, and I know what you mean by not being able to unsee what you've seen.  Thoughts sent the way of your mom and family.

6/24/13 1:37 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Edited: 06/24/13 1:37 PM

Thanx Hound !!! I feel for my Dad , 48 years same routine.

6/24/13 3:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4097 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it that sucks ... Sorry to hear that. Hope your old man is hanging in there. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 4:08 PM
the geek
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -

and shes gone > Phuck cancer

Ohhhh shit. Really sorry brother. My heart is with you and your family.

Phuck cancer! Phone Post 3.0
6/24/13 5:38 PM
Leghound
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 

I hear ya and understand what you're going through with him.  My grandparents were together longer, my grandma is still just LOST right now.  Fuck, she didn't even know how to pump gas into a car as my grandpa always did the 'man' things.  Pretty sad to see.

6/24/13 7:05 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

thx all , vu all a round !

6/24/13 10:56 PM
DiscipleDojo
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 

That sucks man. I'm sorry for your and your Dad's loss. 

The fact that your Dad enjoyed nearly a half century years with someone he loved is a blessing hopefully brings a tiny bit of comfort.

Grieve well, man.

6/24/13 10:58 PM
DiscipleDojo
848 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
DiscipleDojo -

Krs10KO, lemme know where you want me to post the piece I'm working on for your org. I can post it here, or you can start a thread to let folks know and then I can post the pics on that thread and hopefully we can get a bidder. Once I finish it I'm giving it all over to you to do whatever you think will be the most helpful for your nonprofit. But I can post about it and help get the word out to the MMA community. Just lemme know (you can email me back) what you're thinking.

I'll email you in a bit but if you want to start a thread you can. Think more people will check yours out. My org is Live To Fight Inc. I'll send you the details. I haven't seen the finished piece but from what I've seen I absolutely love it!! You're extremely talented and awesome for doing this. Thank you so much!! Phone Post

Hey Krs10, sorry I just saw this. I'll post the pics in a thread and then perhaps you can post a follow up comment letting people know more about your org and how they can bid/buy/raffle for the original.

6/24/13 11:13 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound -
Hong Kong Phooey - 

I hear ya and understand what you're going through with him.  My grandparents were together longer, my grandma is still just LOST right now.  Fuck, she didn't even know how to pump gas into a car as my grandpa always did the 'man' things.  Pretty sad to see.

Awe that's so sad :(

How are u doing HKP, you holding up ok? Phone Post
6/24/13 11:18 PM
DiscipleDojo

Here you go, Krs10...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2192008&page=1

6/24/13 11:49 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

DiscipleDojo - 
Hong Kong Phooey - 

That sucks man. I'm sorry for your and your Dad's loss. 

The fact that your Dad enjoyed nearly a half century years with someone he loved is a blessing hopefully brings a tiny bit of comfort.

Grieve well, man.

thats what i told him

6/24/13 11:51 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Krs10KO.com - 
Leghound -
Hong Kong Phooey - 

Awe that's so sad :(

How are u doing HKP, you holding up ok? Phone Post

yeah Krs Im ok , because hes ok . Hes been bracing for 2 years . Phuck Cancer

6/28/13 9:49 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4097 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday bump Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 12:51 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Friday bump Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the Bump Pescy! How the hell are you my friend? It feels like forever!

I'm doing good. Live To Fight goes live next week!! Finally!!! Been crazy hard work getting it organized but I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally start helping people.

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
6/28/13 5:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
Thanks for the Bump Pescy! How the hell are you my friend? It feels like forever!

I'm doing good. Live To Fight goes live next week!! Finally!!! Been crazy hard work getting it organized but I'm so excited. I can't wait to finally start helping people.

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
I'm doing good... Stressed but good... Lol... Starting a mobile food/catering biz with my little bro and it should be up n running next week.

Glad to hear your up n running and ready to start helping people out!!

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 11:43 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
I'm doing good... Stressed but good... Lol... Starting a mobile food/catering biz with my little bro and it should be up n running next week.

Are you kidding?! That's awesome!! Tell me more! I'm such a foodie. All I watch is fighting and Food Network!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats and good luck! 

6/29/13 2:54 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post

Are you kidding?! That's awesome!! Tell me more! I'm such a foodie. All I watch is fighting and Food Network!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats and good luck! 

Yeah homeboy, fill us in on the food truck, I'm in San Diego and might want to travel for lunch. Hook up the details!!!

Oh, and KRS, I hope all is well and I'll help where I can.

You two keep my faith in humanity. You're both awesomer most. ( intentional use of "awesomer") Phone Post
6/30/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post

Yeah homeboy, fill us in on the food truck, I'm in San Diego and might want to travel for lunch. Hook up the details!!!

Oh, and KRS, I hope all is well and I'll help where I can.

You two keep my faith in humanity. You're both awesomer most. ( intentional use of "awesomer") Phone Post
Thanks for the support you 2.

Yesterday was our soft opening, made a bunch of food for friends n family and gave it out to them for free. Basically a test run for my brother and his buddy who are manning the Kitchen to see how everything flowed... Was a success! We hope to be out n about in the next week. Got some meetings lined up for Monday with a few brewery's in town that want a food truck on a regular basis. We are gunna focus mostly on setting up at private locations and Big events, but will do the Street side parking on days we don't have anything lined up.

Got a killer custom made 16' trailer stacked with equipment... I had multiple people tell me yesterday it's the nicest catoring/mobile food set up they have ever seen. We have a simple web site set up and my little bro is handling the Facebook n twitter for now. Not sure if twitters up n running yet.

Banddscurbsidegrill.com Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 10:10 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

6/30/13 11:02 AM
Krs10KO.com

I love it Pescy, Congrats!! I'm so fucking excited for you!! Looks amazing! Love the teuck, food looks awesome. Wow, I can't even tell you how awesome i think that is. Have you ever watched the Great Food Truck Race? Love that show. Keep me posted on everything. I'm really excited for you! 

And Sakuraba- I'm probably going to need a lot of help so bite your tongue bc I may take you up on that! 

6/30/13 1:12 PM
the geek
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That truck and food look awesome bro. I wish you and your bro nothing but success, you deserve it.
6/30/13 1:18 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

must chow at Pescaderos !!!!

6/30/13 2:36 PM
DiscipleDojo

Drive that thing to Charlotte, man! I'm hungry after seeing those pics even though I just got back from a buffet lunch! :)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.