UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

1/30/13 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Submissable - ttt

Any news on how the procedure went? Phone Post
None yet.. Hoping for the best! Phone Post
1/30/13 9:59 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - TTT

Sorry I didn't bump this more yesterday Pescy, but I had a crazy day.

Hope everything has gone well, she's in my prayers. Phone Post
No sweat Vixy... I still luvs Phone Post
1/30/13 10:34 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/30/13 12:48 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for KRS !

1/30/13 1:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

suess -

TTT for KRS !

. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:39 PM
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn, i had no idea. i hope she's alright.
1/30/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

siouxNYC - damn, i had no idea. i hope she's alright.
Double Mastectomy ...gnarly... But she's a tough Chica and no doubt will be back stronger than ever! Phone Post
1/30/13 1:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

She just posted this in her thread!

Krs10KO.com , 40
2 minutes ago
Just wanted to thank you all for well wishes and the support. Was 8 hr surgery and drs said I did really well. Tomorrow I'll get more news from pathology. It's fucking horrible pain though. Many women feel numbness after surgery but he kept some of my nerves intact so in the long run will be good but right now it's fucking brutal pain. Drs just came in before and my drains are red and really swollen. So I may have an infection which also would cause pain. My nurses and doctors are great though. Sorry no nurse pics ;) Phone Post
1/30/13 1:55 PM
Submissable
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^^^^^^Good to hear she is doing well. Hopefully they can do something about the pain and the infection is nothing serious. Hang in there Krs10!

1/30/13 2:19 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even know what to say. Pescy and this war wagon is absolutely amazing! Im crying again but this time its good tears.
I'm hurting like a sonofa bitch but the surgery went well. Dr said he took everything he could so I'm so happy! When I was younger I had Hodgkins Disease, and went thru chemo and radiation and beat that. I'm hoping that this surgery was enough. I find out everything tomorrow.
I can't thank you guys enough for the support!! It means so much to me. I love this place and it's really an amazing group of people on here. Thank you so much! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - I don't even know what to say. Pescy and this war wagon is absolutely amazing! Im crying again but this time its good tears.
I'm hurting like a sonofa bitch but the surgery went well. Dr said he took everything he could so I'm so happy! When I was younger I had Hodgkins Disease, and went thru chemo and radiation and beat that. I'm hoping that this surgery was enough. I find out everything tomorrow.
I can't thank you guys enough for the support!! It means so much to me. I love this place and it's really an amazing group of people on here. Thank you so much! Phone Post
Sorry I couldn't get a nicer Wagon together... But at least I put on my Good Hat and Suspenders!

Glad your hanging tough Chica.

You gunna be home in time to watch the fights this weekend? If not will give you play by play... Who's winning the main? Phone Post
1/30/13 2:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Have had this hanging on my wall since I was 18.... From N Phone Post
1/30/13 2:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have had this hanging on my wall since I was 18.... From N Phone Post
Nelson Mandelas inaugural speech!

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Not very religious , but this has always resonated with me. Do good for others always!!

Hope are support helps a bit... And hope you get back to doing what you love to do!

Shine Girl ... Shine!! Phone Post
1/30/13 3:21 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Have had this hanging on my wall since I was 18.... From N Phone Post

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Not very religious , but this has always resonated with me. Do good for others always!!

Hope are support helps a bit... And hope you get back to doing what you love to do!

Your Courage and Sense of Humor threw this whole thing has really inspired me... Much like Frank and his fight!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
1/30/13 3:34 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to go KRS! sounds like your doing awesome!

TTT 4 KRS!
1/30/13 6:04 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Your Courage and Sense of Humor threw this whole thing has really inspired me... Much like Frank and his fight!

Thank you so much. You can take away my boobs but you can't take away my sense of humor!
And i love that!! I want to get it framed.
And your support helps more than you know. I rarely let people help me bc I love helping other people, doing charity work and everything. But your support really means so much.
Don't know where I'll be Sat but as far as the main event I'm going with Frankie. Think he will finally be where he belongs at 145, and I see him getting the W. I never miss fights damn it, so if I can't watch I'll definitely take u up on your PBP. :)
Thanks again to everyone. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Thank you so much. You can take away my boobs but you can't take away my sense of humor!
And your support helps more than you know. I rarely let people help me bc I love helping other people, doing charity work and everything. But your support really means so much.
Don't know where I'll be Sat but as far as the main event I'm going with Frankie. Think he will finally be where he belongs at 145, and I see him getting the W. I never miss fights damn it, so if I can't watch I'll definitely take u up on your PBP. :)
Glad we can help... N super glad you can still see humor in things threw this tough patch...Now on a serious note...

can you n the other Lovely lady's in this thread PM me some tips n techniques to get this BJ I owe Ricky done REAL QUICK?!?!?!? Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
1/30/13 7:11 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

I wish we could have done more for you but it sounds like you are kicking ass regardless.

You're in my prayers and "FUCK YOU CANCER"!!!

1/30/13 7:12 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Pescy, that Nelson Mandela stuff almost made me cry...great stuff buddy.

1/30/13 8:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -

And Pescy, that Nelson Mandela stuff almost made me cry...great stuff buddy.

Real Talk!! Phone Post
1/30/13 9:38 PM
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sending healing energy her way. My girlfriend just beat Hodgkins Lymphoma so I can relate to the struggle. She will be in my prayers. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:11 PM
mmavixen

TTT

1/31/13 1:42 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hppe you feel better soon, Little Mama!

Cindy

1/31/13 7:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SlipSlap - Sending healing energy her way. My girlfriend just beat Hodgkins Lymphoma so I can relate to the struggle. She will be in my prayers. Phone Post
Glad your woman is doing well!!

Fuck u Cancers Phone Post
1/31/13 11:57 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.