UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

2/2/13 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Just started a new thread entitled "I'm officially Cancer Free!!"
That's right!!!! So fucking happy!!! Thank you so much to everyone for the support. And thank you Pescy for driving the wagon. Love you guys. Phone Post
FUCK YES!!! Weeeeeeee Phone Post
2/2/13 12:31 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Just started a new thread entitled "I'm officially Cancer Free!!"
That's right!!!! So fucking happy!!! Thank you so much to everyone for the support. And thank you Pescy for driving the wagon. Love you guys. Phone Post
In my best Joe Rogan voice "outstanding!"
So glad to hear it KRS! Phone Post
2/2/13 6:21 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -  Just started a new thread entitled "I'm officially Cancer Free!!"

Cool!!! Now I have somehwere to leave THIS! Cheers Mama!!!

Cindy

2/3/13 12:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T T T cause KRS is Cancer Free!! Phone Post
2/3/13 1:01 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Krs10KO.com -  Just started a new thread entitled "I'm officially Cancer Free!!"

Cindy

That's my favorite vintage! Phone Post
2/4/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - T T T cause KRS is Cancer Free!! Phone Post
Yes Sir! Definitely a reason to celebrate!! I hope you're having a great day KRS! Phone Post
2/5/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fuck u Cancer! Phone Post
2/7/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
CindyO -

Cindy

That's my favorite vintage! Phone Post
Cheers to that Phone Post
2/7/13 8:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

How you doing today Chica? Phone Post
2/7/13 11:49 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  How you doing today Chica? Phone Post

Today was a good day, thanks! I spent the whole day back and forth between drs and surgeons but I dont care, i feel a little human. Not human human but not like death personified. So it's a good day! 

Hey what size are you? I know you're working your ass off and can't wait to see u in next month's Men's Health, but Just wondering :) 

2/8/13 8:08 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -

Today was a good day, thanks! I spent the whole day back and forth between drs and surgeons but I dont care, i feel a little human. Not human human but not like death personified. So it's a good day! 

Hey what size are you? I know you're working your ass off and can't wait to see u in next month's Men's Health, but Just wondering :) 

Lol... Like 7.5"-7.6".... Wait...what Size are we talking about here? ;)

Hitting the gym now (5am) it's Getaway Sticks (legs) day... Lots of Squats for my buns of steel... Then to Hair n Makeup for my Cover Shoot of GQ... Ill send u an autographed copy.

Glad you had a gd day yesterday! Lets keep um rolling. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:45 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

Hitting the gym now (5am) it's Getaway Sticks (legs) day... Lots of Squats for my buns of steel... Then to Hair n Makeup for my Cover Shoot of GQ... Ill send u an autographed copy.

You sound thick tight solid. Dont forget the little people when u become a famous men's fitness model. And Im assuming 7.5 is your shoe size? Good to know, but i do mean tee shirt size dear.
XOXO Phone Post
2/8/13 9:52 AM
Krs10KO.com

Oh and thanks. Rough night. My nerves are so fucked up nothing can touch my skin. Apparently that's not normal. No shit Sherlock. So now its hard to sleep obviously but now its even hard to wear the cool Mens baggy ass button up shirt that I've been wearing without so much pain. And believe me being topless is not a good look right now. But it's a new day! Phone Post
2/8/13 10:22 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

You sound thick tight solid. Dont forget the little people when u become a famous men's fitness model. And Im assuming 7.5 is your shoe size? Good to know, but i do mean tee shirt size dear.
XOXO Phone Post
Lmao... I'm a Large!

Will never forget the little peeps! Phone Post
2/8/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Oh and thanks. Rough night. My nerves are so fucked up nothing can touch my skin. Apparently that's not normal. No shit Sherlock. So now its hard to sleep obviously but now its even hard to wear the cool Mens baggy ass button up shirt that I've been wearing without so much pain. And believe me being topless is not a good look right now. But it's a new day! Phone Post
That's a sucky... Hope it all feels better soon... Topless overrated anyways... Bottomless is my Fav... Lol ;) Phone Post
2/8/13 7:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

XOXO Phone Post
Lmao... I'm a Large!

*XL Phone Post
2/9/13 1:47 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

XOXO Phone Post
Lmao... I'm a Large!

*XL Phone Post
U went from a L to XL overnight? TRT?? Oh no Pescy say it ain't so! Phone Post
2/9/13 3:52 PM
torquemada
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed this originally. Best wishes... Phone Post
2/9/13 4:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

XOXO Phone Post
Lmao... I'm a Large!

*XL Phone Post
U went from a L to XL overnight? TRT?? Oh no Pescy say it ain't so! Phone Post
Deer Antler powder ... Quality Shit!! Lol Phone Post
2/9/13 4:41 PM
Krs10KO.com

torquemada - Missed this originally. Best wishes... Phone Post
Thanks very much! I've always loved the font of your screen name BTW. Phone Post
2/9/13 9:57 PM
Krs10KO.com

Pescy- I need your address bc I have something for you. :) Phone Post
2/10/13 10:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - Pescy- I need your address bc I have something for you. :) Phone Post
I'll PM u my Ady when I get home and can jump on computer.

You didn't have to do that, you sure whatever it is couldn't be donated to help raise money for your charity?

Hope your feeling good today ;) Phone Post
2/10/13 11:34 AM
torquemada
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
torquemada - Missed this originally. Best wishes... Phone Post
Thanks very much! I've always loved the font of your screen name BTW. Phone Post
You're very welcome. I hope everything goes well and all my best... Phone Post
2/10/13 11:34 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com - Pescy- I need your address bc I have something for you. :) Phone Post

You didn't have to do that, you sure whatever it is couldn't be donated to help raise money for your charity?

Youve been so sweet throughout this whole thing. Setting up this whole War Wagon meant so much. I never thought the support of complete strangers could make me smile and mean so much to me.

And im still going to raise money for Tap Cancer Out. I have another idea for a UG fundraiser. Ill bounce some ideas off u if thats OK, plus I'm working on the seminar. Phone Post
2/10/13 2:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Youve been so sweet throughout this whole thing. Setting up this whole War Wagon meant so much. I never thought the support of complete strangers could make me smile and mean so much to me.

And im still going to raise money for Tap Cancer Out. I have another idea for a UG fundraiser. Ill bounce some ideas off u if thats OK, plus I'm working on the seminar. Phone Post
So stoked the support was appreciated and made a difference!!

Bounce anything you want off me.

Hope your hanging tough! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.