UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> KRS10ko.com War Wagon!! (Fight With Cancer)

2/10/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com - Pescy- I need your address bc I have something for you. :) Phone Post
I'll PM u my Ady when I get home and can jump on computer.

You didn't have to do that, you sure whatever it is couldn't be donated to help raise money for your charity?

Hope your feeling good today ;) Phone Post
Youve been so sweet throughout this whole thing. Setting up this whole War Wagon meant so much. I never thought the support of complete strangers could make me smile and mean so much to me.

And im still going to raise money for Tap Cancer Out. I have another idea for a UG fundraiser. Ill bounce some ideas off u if thats OK, plus I'm working on the seminar. Phone Post
So stoked the support was appreciated and made a difference!!

Bounce anything you want off me.

Hope your hanging tough! Phone Post
2/10/13 4:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent Phone Post
2/12/13 7:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bump for Krs... She still needs support threw the Recovery.

Fuck u Cancer Phone Post
2/13/13 12:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Bump for Krs... She still needs support threw the Recovery.

Fuck u Cancer Phone Post

Thanks Pescy. I guess I just needed to vent yesterday. It's crazy I joined a Breast Cancer forum and The support I've been getting on the UG has been helping me more.  A bunch of predominantly male strangers on an MMA site have been more helpful than women going thru the similar things. How funny is that??

2/13/13 2:41 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Bump for Krs... She still needs support threw the Recovery.

Fuck u Cancer Phone Post

Thanks Pescy. I guess I just needed to vent yesterday. It's crazy I joined a Breast Cancer forum and The support I've been getting on the UG has been helping me more.  A bunch of predominantly male strangers on an MMA site have been more helpful than women going thru the similar things. How funny is that??

Predominantly male and one girl! Lol

I'm here for u honey anytime day or night!!!

Once again, Fuck u Cancer!! Phone Post
2/13/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -

Fuck u Cancer Phone Post

Well obviously our knowledge of boobs n the inner workings of the female body give us an unfair advantage ;)

Glad the support has helped and hope each day gets better n better... No matter how tough or how much pain your in, just remember its better than the alternative(not being here at all) it's what gramps used to say when people would complain about a birthday or getting older... It's better than the Alternative.

Fuck u in the Culo Cancer!! Phone Post
2/13/13 4:33 PM
torquemada
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

Fuck u Cancer Phone Post

That's simultaneously sad and hilarious.

Late to this but in for support. Phone Post
2/13/13 4:35 PM
Submissable
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope all is going well KRS10!!

FUCK YOU CANCER!

2/13/13 7:59 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again guys. Thanks for making me smile :) 

2/13/13 10:27 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

this place can do that. I came here to vent out when I found out I was sick the second time and the support and feedback was incredible. MMA fans have no trouble tearing one another apart but when needed we all come together. I have never seen anything like it.

Pescy jumped on board right away. Could never thank him or Captain America enough as well as the geek, calo, dojo, jupes, matt phillips, shannon knapp, janet martin and about 178373847 others.

We are all here for one another for sure.
2/14/13 8:08 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Krs10KO.com - 

this place can do that. I came here to vent out when I found out I was sick the second time and the support and feedback was incredible. MMA fans have no trouble tearing one another apart but when needed we all come together. I have never seen anything like it.

Pescy jumped on board right away. Could never thank him or Captain America enough as well as the geek, calo, dojo, jupes, matt phillips, shannon knapp, janet martin and about 178373847 others.

We are all here for one another for sure.
No need to thank me, I've been threw a lot of Pain n Suffering and it makes me feel good to bring a smile or lend a hand to someone else who's hurting... But your right, this place has some awsome peeps!

Hope your doing well Dace and hope today is a good one for you too KRS! Phone Post
2/14/13 8:38 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy San Valentino Day... I hope Cupid brings you a sexy ManSlave to help with Sponge baths!! Phone Post
2/14/13 11:37 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Happy San Valentino Day... I hope Cupid brings you a sexy ManSlave to help with Sponge baths!! Phone Post

He will be doing a lot more than sponge baths! *wink wink 

"I'm so weak, oh no I dropped the soap!"

2/14/13 1:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Happy San Valentino Day... I hope Cupid brings you a sexy ManSlave to help with Sponge baths!! Phone Post

He will be doing a lot more than sponge baths! *wink wink 

"I'm so weak, oh no I dropped the soap!"

Hornafying... Lol... Tell me more :) Phone Post
2/14/13 10:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
2/15/13 12:04 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/15/13 12:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope your hanging tough Chica... Can't wait for fights tomorrow!

War McDonald
War Cub
War PosterBoy
War Ogle Phone Post
2/15/13 2:23 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope your hanging tough Chica... Can't wait for fights tomorrow!

War McDonald
War Cub
War PosterBoy
War Ogle Phone Post
sitting in waiting room of Drs now. Who needs magazines when you've got the UG. :)
Can't wait for tomor, but I'm a huge Barao fan. That kid is a beast.
Do I smell a wager for charity??? Phone Post
2/15/13 2:35 PM
mmavixen

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope your hanging tough Chica... Can't wait for fights tomorrow!

War McDonald
War Cub
War PosterBoy
War Ogle Phone Post
sitting in waiting room of Drs now. Who needs magazines when you've got the UG. :)
K-

Let me know how the doctor goes. Good luck! Phone Post
2/15/13 4:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -

War McDonald
War Cub
War PosterBoy
War Ogle Phone Post
I'm down ... $25 ? Phone Post
2/16/13 1:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

We on Chica?? ^^^ don be scoor Phone Post
2/16/13 1:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope your doing well today :) Phone Post
2/16/13 1:09 PM
Krs10KO.com

We are on Pescy. I love McDonald but Barao takes this one. So get ready to pay $25 to Tap Cancer Out.
I'm feeling OK, watching fights always makes me feel better :) Phone Post
2/16/13 1:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - We are on Pescy. I love McDonald but Barao takes this one. So get ready to pay $25 to Tap Cancer Out.
I'm feeling OK, watching fights always makes me feel better :) Phone Post
Glad to hear it... Well this is a win win for Tap Cancer Out as that's who your gunna donate to when I win ;) Phone Post
2/16/13 1:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Gunna post it in my charity bets thread... Try n get sum more action going. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.