UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Jake The Snake Yoga Pic

1/28/13 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THABADGUY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.wrestlezone.com/news/267271-photo-the-progress-jake-qthe-snakeq-roberts-has-made Phone Post
1/28/13 1:43 PM
legbender
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am really liking what DDP has been doing with a lot of the ex-talent.

If you look in his eyes, you see a different man.
1/28/13 3:04 PM
Big Baby 6942

Blue name please post.

I ordered DDP yoga a month ago and love it.

It makes you feel great. I feel way more loose and less stiff in the AM. It's all about dynamic force and breathing. I keep my Heart rate at 148 the whole workout and I'm drenched in sweat. My joints love me now. Highly recommend Phone Post
1/28/13 5:01 PM
CryLikeAGirl
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow

1/28/13 6:10 PM
G-Hands
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah man. those eyes tell the story.

that's probably the most clear Jake's been since the early 1990's.

I want to see DDP succeed with Jake here and then get Scott Hall in the program.

Someone suggested that WWE should work out a contract with DDP where his Yoga/Lifestyle program is part of the WWE recovery package. Like, after rehab, the multi-offenders and worst of the worst go to DDP.

After Scott Hall, let's get Sunny in there and get her body back up to snuff (& her health too).
1/28/13 6:13 PM
ArtMinaj

I heard that Hall is with him now.  Or at least he reached out to Hall. 

1/28/13 6:40 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G-Hands - yeah man. those eyes tell the story.

I want to see DDP succeed with Jake here and then get Scott Hall in the program.

Someone suggested that WWE should work out a contract with DDP where his Yoga/Lifestyle program is part of the WWE recovery package. Like, after rehab, the multi-offenders and worst of the worst go to DDP.

After Scott Hall, let's get Sunny in there and get her body back up to snuff (& her health too).
If sunny can get close to what she used to be I would fap on her honor! Phone Post
1/28/13 6:44 PM
torubu
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -

If sunny can get close to what she used to be I would fap on her honor! Phone Post
NO SIR YOU WILL NOT Phone Post
1/28/13 7:39 PM
THABADGUY

I got a feeling DDP is on to something good Phone Post
1/28/13 7:44 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torubu -
MyUnclesCreepy -

Yes yes I will damn it!!! Phone Post
1/28/13 8:39 PM
Big Baby 6942

Those are some fucking inspiring pics man. So awesome. DDP is a good fn dude . Phone Post
1/28/13 8:53 PM
TtoMyJ14
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ddp and yoga is absolutely amazing. If he do the same thing for scott hall, he should be nominated for nobel peace prize.
1/28/13 10:31 PM
Sandy Pantz
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's great. It always made me sad to see all the Jake cokehead stories over the years.
1/29/13 11:07 AM
CryLikeAGirl

torubu - 
MyUnclesCreepy -

LOL.  Dude, are really her son?

1/29/13 1:44 PM
BillyRayChubbs
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CryLikeAGirl - 
torubu - 
MyUnclesCreepy -

LOL.  Dude, are really her son?

What are you talking about?

WTF

1/29/13 1:56 PM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn, prime Sunny was fucking incredible. I don't care what kind of debauchery she participated in backstage with Candido, in 1997/98 I would have licked Sunny from head to toe.

And yes, DDP's work is absolutely amazing. Jake the Snake was my first "favorite" wrestler. As a kid I loved reptiles, so his whole shtick with Damien had me instantly hooked. It makes me super stoked to see him transform himself for the better, I just hope it sticks.

1/30/13 7:36 PM
dxgnr8
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake looks in much better shape than he used to. It's amazing!

Also, Sunny is damn hot! Phone Post
2/3/13 8:17 PM
tog_320

That's great to see. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:41 AM
Augie Max
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
GOOD GAWD! Good for Jake! D! D! P! Phone Post
2/4/13 9:55 AM
ryanJ
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been following this and have watched some Youtube vids of Jake...he sounds great too, and actually listening to him talk (as a sober guy) I could envision him doing some acting roles...if he continues down a healthy path, I think he'd have a shot with the right connections.

Most wrestlers are pretty rough when you put them in a straight screen acting role (they make a living of over-acting so the guy in the last row can see the show), but Jake always had that cool understated thing about him and he still does. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.